Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Need Information On Sierra Leone And Liberia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Information On Sierra Leone And Liberia (1010 Views)

Ebola: FG Suspends Airline Operations From Liberia, Sierra Leone / Ebola: Arik Air Suspends Flights To Liberia, Sierra Leone / -The Gallery Of Monrovia Liberia- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Information On Sierra Leone And Liberia by stepo707: 9:25am On Jul 13, 2012
Guys please i need information about this countries which i would be visiting soon. Please describe them in terms of:

1. Culture, entertainment, Transportation

2. Type of food.Do they have Nigerian foods there? I learnt there is so much poverty there and food is not surplus like in Lagos.

3. currency converter. what are the rates like from Naira in the above countries.

4. How is the weather like? Communications method e.g phone and internet

5. Any other information.

Please those of you staying in this countries can please help me out with as much information to get me better prepared.Thanks wink
Also I would appreciate it if the Mods can help me get this to the front page so i can get plenty response cos this is very urgent and important to me.
Re: Need Information On Sierra Leone And Liberia by wetinconcernyou(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2012
why you wan go those poor countries wey dey fight war all the time undecided
Re: Need Information On Sierra Leone And Liberia by stepo707: 6:59am On Jul 14, 2012
wetinconcernyou: why you wan go those poor countries wey dey fight war all the time undecided

Something important which i cant disclose here is taking me there.There is no more war there oh but i know they are very poor and lack food.
Re: Need Information On Sierra Leone And Liberia by stepo707: 7:00am On Jul 14, 2012
wetinconcernyou: why you wan go those poor countries wey dey fight war all the time undecided

Something important which i cant disclose here is taking me there.There is no more war there oh but i know they are very poor and lack food.

Please more replies especially from nairalanders staying there.

(1) (Reply)

Hungagry Visa Appeal / Viewer Discretion: Fatal Accident Leaves Passengers Burnt Beyond Recognition / Best Bookstores In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.