Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

What's The Best Approach To Startup Weavon And Attachments Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Best Approach To Startup Weavon And Attachments Biz (2393 Views)

Is N50,000 Enough To Startup A Barbing Saloon? / How To Startup An Oil-servicing Company In Nigeria / Atm Debited My Account Without Paying-tips On The Best Approach To Employ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Approach To Startup Weavon And Attachments Biz by yosmen: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2012
Pls I want to start up weavon and attachements business,wholesales and retails.Whts the best approach to sourcing goods
Re: What's The Best Approach To Startup Weavon And Attachments Biz by sheyichambers(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2012
Sehad concepts offers the best quality prints that Ɣ☺ΰ can ever imagine, we print on surface like , flex , sav, mesh ( window graphics) . We also do graphic designs, vehicle/fleet branding, sale ☺Ƒ printing materials...you can contact Seyi on 07036211982.
Re: What's The Best Approach To Startup Weavon And Attachments Biz by shaneroberts26: 11:14am On Jul 26, 2012
sheyichambers: Sehad concepts offers the best quality prints that Ɣ☺ΰ can ever imagine, we print on surface like , flex , sav, mesh ( window graphics) . We also do graphic designs, vehicle/fleet branding, sale ☺Ƒ printing materials...you can contact Seyi on 07036211982.
Huahuahua,wot a perfeqt answer.
Re: What's The Best Approach To Startup Weavon And Attachments Biz by chemashie(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2012
Re: What's The Best Approach To Startup Weavon And Attachments Biz by funmzee(f): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
@chemashie,am also interested but am not in Nija now. Wil b coming back home soon nd dis is d business I want 2 invest in. Can ur wife link me wit d companies because I want 2 sell @ whole sales too nd like how much wil I need 2 start wit.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Approach To Startup Weavon And Attachments Biz by chemashie(m): 10:19am On Jul 28, 2012
Sure she can link you up with them and you should be ready to sell at company‘s price. My wife is not on NL, but i will talk to her why you bear d consultancy fee cos it is her secret. Are aladele...... That sent me mail yesterday?
Re: What's The Best Approach To Startup Weavon And Attachments Biz by funmzee(f): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2012
@chemashie,tanx. Yes am d one. So, will u send d details in my mail. Tanx once again.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Approach To Startup Weavon And Attachments Biz by chemashie(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2012
I will get the details from her and send to you as soon as am back to my house. Mine is just to give technical supports to d business. I will mail u once am settled.

(1) (Reply)

Electric Security Power Fence Engineer 08061172860 / Checkout What A Nairalander Do For A Leaving. / Does Anyone Know Anything About IBEN Investment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.