Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Her Teeth Is Getting Disarranged. Any Advice? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Her Teeth Is Getting Disarranged. Any Advice? (1698 Views)

Eating Before Brushing Of Teeth, Is It Unhygienic? / I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. / Help! Her Teeth Is Getting Disfigured. What Should She Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Teeth Is Getting Disarranged. Any Advice? by Nostalgia(f): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
Hello Nairalanders, your advice is needed here URGENTLY. My cousin used to have a very nice set of teeth and we all used to admire her smile. Recently, i noticed that her front set of lower teeth has started shifting away from their original position. Presently, the upper teeth are doing same. Based on my advise, she has tried different paste brands like OralB, Colgate herbal, Pepsodent etc. As there was no improvement, she tried different mouth washes like Natureguard teatree oil mouthwash, closeup mouthwash and a few others but still no improvement. However, she was told to try hydrogen peroxide, which she is using presently as mouthwash but she says it burns her gums. To avoid any mishap, i have asked her to quit peroxide today. Based on my research, bacteria like streptococcus mutans, amongst others, are excreting toxins into her mouth, thereby causing her problems. Please kindly suggest any mouthwash (natural or otherwise) that is safe enough to use here.
Re: Her Teeth Is Getting Disarranged. Any Advice? by tobechi74: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2012
Look 4 a chisel,place on the tooth,.,hit with hammer...it wil shift 2 original position.
Re: Her Teeth Is Getting Disarranged. Any Advice? by Nostalgia(f): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2012
Am guessing you are trying to be funny right? Nice attempt *clapping sarcastically*. Please anybody outthere with this same experience should help. Thanks.
Re: Her Teeth Is Getting Disarranged. Any Advice? by Emary(f): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
SHE NEEDS TO SEE A DENTIST AND POSSIBLY AN ORTHODONTIST WHO WILL FIT HER WITH BRACES TO REALIGN HER TEETH.
Re: Her Teeth Is Getting Disarranged. Any Advice? by Nostalgia(f): 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2012
Thanks Emary. Till she is able to get one, is there any measure she can take to prevent it from getting much worse? And any suggestion on where to find a good and afordable orthodontist?
Re: Her Teeth Is Getting Disarranged. Any Advice? by Emary(f): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
Go to the dental clinic in the nearest teaching hospital to you e.g. LUTH or LASUTH. they'll be the most affordable. There are no home remedies for it and the earlier they're corrected, the better.
Re: Her Teeth Is Getting Disarranged. Any Advice? by Nostalgia(f): 6:36am On Jul 16, 2012
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Enlargement And Delay Manpower Spray(very Effective) / Baby Born With One Eye In South Africa (Video) / 5 Foods That Can Damage The Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.