Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,572 members, 7,850,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:25 AM

What's Happening To Dealfish? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's Happening To Dealfish? (1107 Views)

Whats Happening To Akin Alabi? / What Is Happening To The .ng Domains? / What Is Happening To Smartwebng Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening To Dealfish? by Chuksxp: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2012
I just logged into my account right now and found all my ads (over 25 ads) except two are gone. I also saw on their home page that the number of ads on the site have gone down from over 100,000 to about 60,000.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on? Could it be a glitch or maybe they're working on their site?
Re: What's Happening To Dealfish? by mrperfect(m): 9:40am On Jul 16, 2012
Policy of a website can change at anytime so beware!

1 Like

Re: What's Happening To Dealfish? by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:16am On Jul 21, 2012
Maybe the site is undergoing maintenance
Re: What's Happening To Dealfish? by vladimiros: 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2012
i dunno man also having problems

(1) (Reply)

Internship In Ibadan / I Want To Sell My News And Entertainment Blog / Do You Know Any Advertising Networks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.