Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Fraud In Wemabank Igboho, Oyo State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraud In Wemabank Igboho, Oyo State (2271 Views)

Information For Wemabank Users / Alleged Fraud In Multi-billion Naira Firm:Forgery Scandal In CAC. / How Can We Combat Fraud In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud In Wemabank Igboho, Oyo State by semacity: 9:55am On Dec 05, 2007
Could any nairalander that is a banker, advise me on what to do. I happen to know a staff of Wemabank, who persuaded me to bank with Wemabank, which i did. But to my surprise of recent, i was denied the right to withdraw money from my account O182067239114 base on the fact that this person was involved in a fraud or committed a fraud, does it now mean that i committed the act with him, is it not the finger that sin that should be cut? Though, i learnt the money is so much that they had to withdraw all the people's money who opened account through him, the guy himself is nowhere to be find? Nairalanders beware of whom you open bank account through! Someone should advise me on what to do.
Re: Fraud In Wemabank Igboho, Oyo State by Crownvilla(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2007
@ Semacity,

As long as you have proof of all your lodgements and are not in anyway an accomplice to the fraud, you have nothing to worry about.

First, ask for audience with the bank manager to get an official explanation of the status of your bank account. Ask him/her to put this in writing.

If you are not satisfied/still denied access to your account/funds send a written response and give them seven working days to get back to you. Make sure you state that you opened the account in good faith and have not used the account in any illegal/fraudulent activity.

If still not resolved by then, take all your documents including correspondence with the bank to the EFCC. Shikenan.
Re: Fraud In Wemabank Igboho, Oyo State by tksina(m): 12:23am On Apr 26, 2008
I really feel for you, I know the terrain well and am aware of the incidence. U can get in touch with me as I can be of little assistance in reclaiming your money. It may involve some legalities though, hope you are truly clean yourself?
Re: Fraud In Wemabank Igboho, Oyo State by adebisi1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 27, 2008
i will advise you to take the bank to curt
Re: Fraud In Wemabank Igboho, Oyo State by fxdee(m): 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
Crownvilla: @ Semacity,

As long as you have proof of all your lodgements and are not in anyway an accomplice to the fraud, you have nothing to worry about.

First, ask for audience with the bank manager to get an official explanation of the status of your bank account. Ask him/her to put this in writing.

If you are not satisfied/still denied access to your account/funds send a written response and give them seven working days to get back to you. Make sure you state that you opened the account in good faith and have not used the account in any illegal/fraudulent activity.

If still not resolved by then, take all your documents including correspondence with the bank to the EFCC. Shikenan.

Good advice!...you dont need more than that...i was once a banker too..but just be sure your hands are clean.
Re: Fraud In Wemabank Igboho, Oyo State by fm7070: 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2013
take them to court, they will pay through their ass

(1) (Reply)

Potato Slicing Machine/vegetable Slicing Machine / Mack Parts: C.WOERMANN PAI Parts, Best Parts Solutions For Your Fleet. / Making Money From Packaged Onions And Irish Potatoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.