Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

What's Your Weekend Routine Like - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Weekend Routine Like (5440 Views)

How Do You Spend Your Weekend Or Free Times If You Have No Friends? / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Weekend Routine Like by HisMajesty1(m): 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
Yeah its weekend again! And this is a time when people engage in pleasurable or unwinding activities like going to swim @ the pool, hanging out with friends in clubs and bars, visiting friends and family members, attending birthday parties, weddin ceremonies e.t.c, for me, weekend begins from friday afternoon after lectures have ended, my friends converge in my room we gist, yab ourselves, laugh, argue after we all pack our selves to a bar where we drink and eat as much as our money can afford, next day saturday, i usually wake late as a result of friday's drinking hangover, after which l begin washing and cleaning from morning till late afternoon, after which i sleep for like 2hours and then go to visit my baby, we most def spend 'quality time' together after which we return to my place to crash... And on sundays, i either go to church or spend the better part of the morning and noon browsing the net go get materials for assignments if any, after which i iron my clothes for the coming week... After these i call ma baby over to cook, sometimes i invite my friends over to join us and we begin to watch movies while eating also for as long as possible.... This is what my regular weekend routine looks like here in school.... Tell us yours peepz.... Its doesnt have to be lengthy like mine.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 14, 2012
I wash n rest.It's my "onliest" time to rest.
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 15, 2012
Same like every other day for those who retire before getting married. Discovering new bars and joints and dating....
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by sd6: 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2012
Yea, rest is what it is. Maybe some fish p.soup and a bottle or more on sunday evening.
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2012
Let's see:
1. Wake up saturday morning by 6
2. Do my laundry by 6.30 to 7.15
3. Go to the gym 7.30 to 9.30
4. Take a bath
5. Go to the cinema (if there's a new movie out. #StudentDiscountThings)
6. Visit parents (if in the mood)
7. Go back to school by 6 (if I visited parents)
8. Eat dinner by 8
9. Take a bath/jerk off/sleep by 8.30
10. Wake up sunday morning by 7
11. Go to the gym from 8 to 10.30
12. Do assignments
13. Visit bf and sleep over
14. Hurry back to school monday morning.
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by mkmyers45(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
Depends on the Intensity of the Week before...if the week was light then its 'Laundry,Browse,Play Lawn-Tennis,Sleep,Read New Books' if the week was intense then its 'Laundry (barely),Lot of Sleep and of course a light dose of Nairaland'
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by nikkyshyne(f): 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2012
@SimonAndal, you wake up by 6am on a saturday morning?? shocked
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Amaechina(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
SimonAndal: Let's see:
4. Take a bath
8. Eat dinner by 8
12. Do assignments

Jerk off huh? Get a girlfriend dude...
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Jarus(m): 7:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
CONSTANT:
Wake up 5.40, off to mosque for my morning prayer, return by 6
Back to bed: 6 - 8, sometimes till 8.30
Sunday only: Immediately after waking up from round 2 sleep, check Punch and Thisday(Simon Kolawole): 8-8:15
Dress and off to field for football: 8.30 - 10.30
Back @ home, shower, attack breakfast: 10:30 - 11
Gisting in the household, reading papers, Nairalanding and Facebooking, sometimes watching TV: 11 - variable end
Recently, taking my brother ICAN lessons: 11 - 3pm (Afternoon prayer interlude by 2pm, short lunch afterward)
Resting, sometimes sleeping, gisting: 4-7pm ( 10 minutes prayer breaks by 4 & 7pm)
Barbers shop for haircut/shaving: 7;15 - 7.45pm (Sundays only)
Last prayer for the day by 8pm (sometimes delayed till 11pm when I want to sleep)a
Cyberspace (Nairalanding, Facebooking, BBMing etc amid complaint from Madam), watching TV: 8-11pm
Off to bed: btw 11-12pm

VARIABLE
Visiting family
Going to office(been very long I did this)
Driving Madam out
Meeting - monthly or bi-monthly(belongs to one small association of friends from Uni)
Visting friends
Friend visting and gisting
Writing articles for publication/my blog
Reading
Traveling
etc

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by poweredcom(m): 7:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
Weekend is the best time for me to drink beer and go to the best clubs and bar to grroove utunu chop suya and drink pepper soup nkwo obi and at the end top am with a good ashawo ooooo!!!! Yes ashawo olobo okpo to punish damm that's is if bar dey hand ooo

But when there is no bar all man go smoke weed and try go brothel get some cheap LovePeddler okpo nak and dats all
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by CuteTj(m): 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
Go to work from Mondays to Fridays. In between work, i steal company time to log unto Nairaland.com. After work on some nights when i come back early or not tired, i visit MAULAGUNILAG and act as sugar daddy. On Weekends (saturdays & sundays), i either sleep all day or attend owambe parties (weddings, get togethers, birthdays, burial ceremonies). I am somebody that likes knowledge so i love reading newspapers & books ( motivational, developmental, espionage, detective and mystery novels) so i ensure i always find time to read when i am not working or partying, sleeping.
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Nickydrake(m): 1:37am On Jul 16, 2012
Friday Evening: Friends come over and we do rigorous battle on the pad till midnight....sometimes longer. Pro'12.

Saturday: Rise at eight and spend the rest of the day indulging my indolence in whichever way that suits the current mood...usually a novel, short stories, or just web surfing generally.

Sunday: Church from eight to ten. Then laundry. Then i spend the rest of the day playing PES again and wishing monday would drift farther away.
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by antitpiah: 2:57am On Jul 16, 2012
Jarus: CONSTANT:
Wake up 5.40, off to mosque for my morning prayer, return by 6
Back to bed: 6 - 8, sometimes till 8.30
Sunday only: Immediately after waking up from round 2 sleep, check Punch and Thisday(Simon Kolawole): 8-8:15
Dress and off to field for football: 8.30 - 10.30
Back @ home, shower, attack breakfast: 10:30 - 11
Gisting in the household, reading papers, Nairalanding and Facebooking, sometimes watching TV: 11 - variable end
Recently, taking my brother ICAN lessons: 11 - 3pm (Afternoon prayer interlude by 2pm, short lunch afterward)
Resting, sometimes sleeping, gisting: 4-7pm ( 10 minutes prayer breaks by 4 & 7pm)
Barbers shop for haircut/shaving: 7;15 - 7.45pm (Sundays only)
Last prayer for the day by 8pm (sometimes delayed till 11pm when I want to sleep)a
Cyberspace (Nairalanding, Facebooking, BBMing etc amid complaint from Madam), watching TV: 8-11pm
Off to bed: btw 11-12pm

VARIABLE
Visiting family
Going to office(been very long I did this)
Driving Madam out
Meeting - monthly or bi-monthly(belongs to one small association of friends from Uni)
Visting friends
Friend visting and gisting
Writing articles for publication/my blog
Reading
Traveling
etc

Very boring life.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 16, 2012
wake up by 9am,straight to the computer for nairaland(kind of addicted to it)eat by 10am or more,watch any interesting programme on dstv,eat again,drives out to see a friend,calls girlfriend to come over,she cooks,do my laundry etc,then clubbing thing(if i get cash oooo)
sunday.............same routine,tidy the house,iron my clothes,nairalands,then,then,then,then,..................thinking.............
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 16, 2012
4. Take a bath
8. Eat dinner by 8
9. [b]Take a bath/jerk off/sleep by 8.30
[/b]10. Wake up sunday morning by 7
12. Do assignments

Every weekend? WTF!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 16, 2012
rokiatu:

_
I'm a teenage boy (albeit in my late teens). I get Hot all the time and my bf is not always around. grin
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Jarus(m): 6:40am On Jul 16, 2012
antitpiah:

Very boring life.
Knew that's what you would say. Omo ita. Lol
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Odunnu: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
I'm a teenage boy (albeit in my late teens). I get Hot all the time and my bf is not always around. grin
Just curious. Whats bf in this context?
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 16, 2012
@Topic, depends on my mood, I don't follow routines, I am a very unpredictable person. I find routines very boring.

Mostly my weekend goes like this,

clean and cook so many different food like my life depends on it.

Some Saturdays, I spend it pampering myself, do my hair, facial, and stuff.
Some Saturdays, work, come back go to the cinema if interested, or shopping.
Other Saturdays we have family pinic/dinner

Every Saturday I must go out at night. Be it clubbing, entertainment centre, sleep over, girls night out, date night, etc etc.
That was before I became boring, nowdays Saturdays, I clean around, take my lil brother out, spend time with my family and sweetheart, and flog around the house tongue tongue tongue

Some weekends, Libary, homework, and study.

Some Sundays, invite friends over, we gossip like we get paid for it, laugh, eat, listen to music or watch a movie. Other times I visit friends and we have a blast or we have a house party. Now that I have become boring, nowdays, I start my Sundays with a quick 30 min walk in the park, Quran reading class, community meetings, spend time with my sweetheart.

Some Sundays, I just do house work, cook, sleep in and stay home.

P.S nairaland and facebook is part of all my weekends, I must pop in quickly and then do whatever I have to do. grin grin grin Expect I am so damn busy.
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 16, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
I'm a teenage boy (albeit in my late teens). I get Hot all the time and my bf is not always around[b][/b]. grin

Bf shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Odunnu: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2012
I really dont have a routine. My weekends could be downright dull and boring or full and choked with exciting and tasking activities

1 Like

Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by walcolm(m): 7:42am On Jul 16, 2012
4. Take a bath
8. Eat dinner by 8
12. Do assignments

are u gay?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by HisMajesty1(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2012
Wow! Its good knowing what other people weekend routine looks like, cos most tyms during weekends i feel lyk wanting to know what the world would be doing now.... Although its monday now buh you could steal tym from your works and share what @least this last weekend routine was like... Keep them coming folks.
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2012
Odunnu:
Just curious. Whats bf in this context?
_
Whad'ya think? wink wink
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 16, 2012
walcolm:

are u gay?
_
Under the fifth amendment, I comment my reserve. lipsrsealed
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by DidiLove1: 8:56am On Jul 16, 2012
SimonAndal:
_

4. Take a bath
8. Eat dinner by 8
12. Do assignments

If your bf is not always around, so who do u visit and sleep over with? undecided And what the eff do u mean by bf? undecided It's kinda creepy when guys use that term. Not really my business which way u swing but no harm admitting u did a typo error if that's the case.
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by mkmyers45(m): 9:56am On Jul 16, 2012
Simon_Andal: Submit to security office for questioning.... grin grin
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2012
mkmyers45: Simon_Andal: Submit to security office for questioning.... grin grin
_
Sure, Mr. Myers. Only if you do the questioning. Sans la robe. wink wink
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2012
SimonAnal:
_

fixed wink lipsrsealed
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2012
weekends all depend

if its one of those weekends i spend half of saturday on some bloody project site

a lot of the time in front of the pc, often with my kids sitting beside me watching a movie or playing games on the wii
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 16, 2012
oyb:

fixed wink lipsrsealed
_
What did'ya fix?
Re: What's Your Weekend Routine Like by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 16, 2012
rokiatu:

_
Try everyday. tongue I've got a monster libido and an only see the bf on weekends. Papa's gotta deflate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admin@nairaland- Why Is Nairaland Server Overwhelmed Most Of The Time. / Who Is Kassim Afegbua?| Meet The Wanted Ibb's Spokesman, Mr Kassim Afegbua / Singer Mobad Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.