Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,140 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! (5586 Views)

Nairaland/politics / My Take On Cramjones Take On The 105 Missing Soldiers - Dickdastardly / Debating Rule 10 On Nairaland! Enough! - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
d

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Sweetguy25: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2015
Dude, you're teekul2. No lie. tongue

Anyway, nice one though and congrats to teekul2
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Erukumakanaki: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2015
The season of scamming is here undecided

3 Likes

Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by seunmsg(m): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
The season of scamming is here undecided

I just watched the video and the process looks transparent. Kudos to him if he will truly give that person $500.

2 Likes

Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Dude, you're teekul2. No lie. tongue

Anyway, nice one though and congrats to teekul2

Have you watched the video to see how Teekul2 was selected before commenting? It was a blind selection. I am hoping Teekul2 can see this and comment! I have never heard nor do I know who Teekul2 is.

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Alphaoscar: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
end time money
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Clerverly: 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Ndi Ara!!!
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Macelliot(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Many are Mad, but fortunately, only few are roaming..

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Sweetguy25: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2015
cramjones:

Have you watched the video to see how Teekul2 was selected before commenting? It was a blind selection. I am hoping Teekul2 can see this and comment! I have never heard nor do I know who Teekul2 is.

-CramJones

I watched the video before commenting and I believe you.
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Erukumakanaki: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2015
seunmsg:

I just watched the video and the process looks transparent. Kudos to him if he will truly give that person $500.
if he truely wants to prove its originality let him gimme my share undecided

Cc:
Carmjones undecided
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Psalm18: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
Looks legit.
The Teelkul 2 is an old member.
Will give more credibility if the winner makes a thread to acknowledge the money.
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Tolexander: 4:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
This is getting interesting cos it is getting real!
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by moyinoluwabun(m): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nice one and congrats to teekul2. Wish I can be d lucky winner and better still, cramjones can be magnanimous enough to just give me 100 dollars, i'm sure I won't be afraid to let Christmas come. Rice and chicken gonna be sure
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by haqueurate(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Cram jones, u picked 69 not 67
but in your draw you chose 67
check it again

dont worry, I didnt coment then just tot you should be transparent ok
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by coolitempa(f): 5:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
Mynd44....over to you....
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
haqueurate:
Cram jones, u picked 69 not 67
but in your draw you chose 67
check it again

dont worry, I didnt coment then just tot you should be transparent ok

I would check. If you are right, then I will give the donation the the right winner!

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by teekul2: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
wanna say a big thanks CramJones for this. Gof bless u
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by cleatoris: 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sweetguy25:

I watched the video before commenting and I believe you.
It appeared credible

1 Like

Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by ruggedboy01: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
teekul2:
u Don collect the money grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by emerged01(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
cramjones:

I would check. If you are right, then I will give the donation the the right winner!

-CramJones
Yea you chose 67 instead of 69. That's a big mistake!
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by emerged01(m): 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
sad
teekul2:
Don't rejoice yet
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
congratulation to the winner
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
Sorry for the error, Teekul2 is not the winner. Styles009 is the winner! When you count the second pick - no 32 - it falls on Styles009. I miscounted it the first time, and I also miscounted 69. Please other Nairalanders should crosscheck this.

-CramJones
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Princemilla: 6:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
See me..... I no win sha, after I Don send myself to 3days fasting and prayer... embarassed
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by tomakint: 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
cramjones:
Sorry for the error, Teekul2 is not the winner. Styles009 is the winner! When you count the second pick - no 32 - it falls on Styles009. I miscounted it the first time, and I also miscounted 69. Please other Nairalanders should crosscheck this.

-CramJones
What? You can't do that after acknowledging the dude...... undecided
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Princemilla: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
Bro.... This is no way to do things.... You've announced teekul and now styles? Haba!

Abeg, apologize to both and start afresh. Or better still split the money among them. I don't mind 100$ as fee for my recommendation
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by 4nobody4every1: 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
hahahahaha, Teekul2, lets contact femi falana, we must appeal this decision to the court of appeal and finally to the supreme court @ cramjones dont give the money yet because of this procedural errors.... grin grin....... just kidding with you cramjones, well done jare
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by MinorityTribe: 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
cramjones:

-CramJones
I thought i am the winner? Isn't it the 69th post? I no watch the video sha grin.
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by Brimmie(m): 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Funny.. cheesy
Pls, give it to Teekul2 !
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by MinorityTribe: 7:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
Brimmie:
Funny.. cheesy

Pls, give it to Teekul2 !
He should continue with 69 the rightful owner, God made him choose 69 for a purpose. grin Or perhaps split the money into two between the 67 and 69.
Re: Cramjones Nairaland Politics Winner ANNOUNCED (video)!!!! by doctokwus: 7:20pm On Dec 19, 2015
grin U pple think there is actually money to be won! grin U pple think there is actually money to be won!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Single Mother In London Makes Nigeria Proud / An Accident That Happened At UNZIK Juction Awka Anambra State (with Pix). / Looted Funds Recovered Should Be Shared Among Nigerian Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.