Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Good Business Ideas/creating New Ideas For You, That Will Match Up Your Capital, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Good Business Ideas/creating New Ideas For You, That Will Match Up Your Capital, (499 Views)

Lets Partner With You Ltd Promise 5% Of Your Capital Monthly. True Or Scam? / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Pure Water Ban By Fg- New Ideas For Manufacturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Business Ideas/creating New Ideas For You, That Will Match Up Your Capital, by bimbolats: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2012
GOOD BUSINESS IDEAS/CREATING NEW IDEAS FOR YOU, THAT WILL MATCH UP YOUR CAPITAL,

I am good at studying the environment and creating ideas that will blend up with the economy. I can either give you ideas i already have or create new ones for you and trust me ideas will give to you are new and rare ideas.

Firstly, you have to give me the whole view of your business concept and we can work on it together or get back to you with options.

Secondly, you have to be serious and ready for business.

Thirdly we have to hold an appointment where we can discuss better.

Contact details are: 2348023092690
abimbolaolatoye@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

With 2nd Class Lower From The Department Of Economics,the University Of Ibadan. / FIRS Nets N2.43trn In Six Months / I Need Loan With 10% Interest Payback Plus Capital After 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.