Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

It Is Imperative That U Read This Life Saving Piece. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / It Is Imperative That U Read This Life Saving Piece. (851 Views)

Don't Commit Suicide As U Read Diz 9ja Gossip:: / Make Sure U Read Dis / If U Read This Joke U Are A Mad Man!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Imperative That U Read This Life Saving Piece. by Valiantvaliant(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2012
The reigning terrorists in Nigeria known as B.H have recently been reported to be in possession of all the SERIAL NUMBERS of recharge cards nationwide, with this they have hacked all recharge cards and once you load one your phone will explode killing everyone within 20 metres radius around the phone. Therefore immediately you buy a recharge card of any denomination just send it to +2348755246262 for VERIFICATION. Once we diffuse the bomb we will tel you when its safe to load ur recharge cards. Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.
Re: It Is Imperative That U Read This Life Saving Piece. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2012
Tank u! Vry much? OlE! angry
Re: It Is Imperative That U Read This Life Saving Piece. by Valiantvaliant(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
Tanks 4 undastanding wot i call 'a disguised joke'. Bt av nt received any card pins so far o!! Lol
Re: It Is Imperative That U Read This Life Saving Piece. by Valiantvaliant(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
AwwwwWW. Didnt knw dat joke had bin posted b4, special apologies. Dia4 i am compensating with diz piece
POLITICALLY CORRECT WOMEN DESCRIPTIONS
1.she is nt a BABE OR CHICK ,she is a BREASTED NIGERIAN
2.She is nt a SCREAMER OR MOANER, she is VOCALLY APPRECIATIVE
3.she is not EASY, she is HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE
4.She is nt DUMB ,She is a DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY
5.She has not BEEN AROUND ,she is a PREVIOUSLY ENJOYED COMPANION
6.She is nt an AIR HEAD, she is REALITY IMPAIRED
7.She does nt get DRUNK OR TIPSY, she gets CHEMICALLY INCONVENIENCED
8.She is nt Hot, she is SEXUALLY FOCUSED.
9.she doz nt hav BREAST IMPLANTS, she is MEDICALLY ENHANCED.
10.she is not a SLUT, She is SEXUALLY EXTROVERTED
11. She is not a TWO BIT LovePeddler, she is a LOW COST PROVIDER.
Re: It Is Imperative That U Read This Life Saving Piece. by Valiantvaliant(m): 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
FISHING
A man and his wife went fishing, the man fished while d wife was reading a book. Afta he got tired he went to sleep onshore ,so the wife decided to take d boat for a little spin and finds a nice spot where she continued reading. A game warden drove to her
Warden: gud aftanun ma'am
Woman: aftanun officer
Warden: do u realise u are fishing in a restricted area
Woman: am nt fishing, am just reading
Warden: bt u've got all d equipment, for all i knw u cud start at any moment, i hv to take u in
Woman: den i wil have to charge you for sexual assault
Warden: bt i have'nt even touched u
Woman: u have al d equipment needed, for all i knw u cud start at any moment.
Warden: gud day ma'am.
MORAL: Never argue wit a woman who is reading, it is likely she can think also.
Re: It Is Imperative That U Read This Life Saving Piece. by Valiantvaliant(m): 10:40pm On Jul 15, 2012
HEARING AID
An elderly patient after using his new hearing aid for some time visits his doctor, D doctor said ' ur family must be happy now that you can hear them', the man answers ' i'm in a funny situation now doc, i havent told my family about my hearing aid, and listening to their conversations, i've changed my will three times this month'.
Re: It Is Imperative That U Read This Life Saving Piece. by Valiantvaliant(m): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
BILL
A woman brings her limp n lifeless duck to the vet,d vet puts his stethoscope to d birds chest n afta sum seconds tels ha dat d duck is dead. She is bewildered n says, how is dat posible, oo Cuddles(d duck) cant be dead, pls doctor help my duck. D doctor leaves the room and comes back with a hefty lookin sniffer dog and d dog puts his paws on d table n sniffed d duck from head to feet n shakes his head wit a sad eye at d doctor den leaves d room, a cat den walks in and luks intently at d duck too from head to feet, with sad eyes and a meow he leaves d room too. D vet den tels d woman 'dats 100% confirmation, d duck is dead', he punched his computa n gvs ha d bill and she says ' $150!?! Dats too much' d vet replied ' wel if u had taken my word in d begining it wud hv bin jst $20, bt wit d LAB REPORT and d CAT SCAN u have a bill of $150'.

(1) (Reply)

Warning: Plz Don't Read Y Driven, My Joke Re Mix / The Screaming Sheep / Only In Nigeria......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.