Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame (27905 Views)

Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by ambrosini593(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2012
After all the true love Nigeria representative “Goldie” went to play instead of the money is finally out. She fell into the hands of kenya Gangster Prezzo. But unfortunately she is out of the game. What a shame. Assuming she played her game as suppose the story would have been different. She lost the opportunity of a life time. What is your say on her eviction?

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by zukkymike(m): 7:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
Good riddance to bad rubbish! serves her right... we are waiting for her with her lady gaga wanna be style .

11 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by 9ja4eva: 7:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
zukkymike: Good riddance to bad rubbish! serves her right... we are waiting for her with her lady gaga wanna be style .

Good for her.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2012
Good for her.at least she ll nw knw dat prezzo is married with kids

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by mumagee(f): 7:50pm On Jul 15, 2012
Come on people give her a break! She has to be herself in there its not easy at all, pls let us not criticise her too much

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by zukkymike(m): 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
mumagee: Come on people give her a break! She has to be herself in there its not easy at all, pls let us not criticise her too much

What a Zap are you spewing out of your mouth. That she went there to play a game of $300,000 and she went searching for love that does not exist. She is a disgrace to Nigerian girls! She just crashed her so called music career like Dana plane.

48 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Linknid(m): 7:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
You guys are nigerians right.. Love her the way she is... Am going to miss her and am not even nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by floriana(m): 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
I don't know who I hate most: Goldie or Boko Haram. She's such a big disgrace to Nigeria and celebrityhood. She melted on stage and ended up a human vegetable after serving as Prezzo's door-mat for 70 days. Very much un-Nigerian. Stewpid albino!

7 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by floriana(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2012
People go to BBA to build a career from the exposure the platform offers. Goldie went there to destroy her already burgeoning career. I wish I can lay my hands on that her tiny neck. I will wring it like I do to my clothes after washing. Eediot!

17 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by mumagee(f): 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2012
Its now obvious she is different from the stage person we all know. So she is real and not pretentious. She did not lie, held herself, did not stab anyone at the back and showed her true self. Let her be Jare. She is obviously not a bad person and she does have a heart of Gold! Always see good in others. Na wah oh! The girl no sleep with man like some shameless people do on national tv.

She try!

15 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Caracta(f): 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
Long overdue...methinks

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by ariy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2012
Prezzo is her downfall

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by floriana(m): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
Her only accomplishment is helping Prezzo become a bigger star in the house and feeling like a top dog. If only Prezzo is not as ugly as he is, it wouldn't have pained so much.

3 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by mekaboy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2012
SHE HAS ENDED HER CARRIER, NOBODY WILL LISTEN TO HER SONG AGAIN, WE DON SEE HER FINISH, WHAT A DISGRACE TO NIGERIAN WOMEN .

11 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by naffysa(f): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2012
I will miss her
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by mekaboy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 15, 2012
naffysa: I will miss her
WAIT FOR HER AT THE AIRPORT grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by amosy007: 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2012
floriana: People go to BBA to build a career from the exposure the platform offers. Goldie went there to destroy her already burgeoning career. I wish I can lay my hands on that her tiny neck. I will wring it like I do to my clothes after washing. Eediot!
choi see vexing... Laff wan cripple me
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
all na film trick. Rubbish programme that add no value to human life. Mtheeeeeeewwwwww.

9 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by phraze(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2012
This Goldie Gurl, i think she is incredulous. Her accolades for any aspiring female Diva is worth Emulating. She is a Great Person and Prezzo is a unique man. Kill the hate and birth being a fan to Her. #waSnevaAfanOfHERtho, but i am now.

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by wandeay: 8:50pm On Jul 15, 2012
from the beggining i hate dat so-called BBA, its ful of demoralized attitudes, anyway good for her, after using her t o t o and other tins, now she lost miserably

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
PHONE CALLS WERE MADE PEEPS.THE BIG BOYZ IN NAIJA HAVE HAD ENOUGH. THIS EVENING'S **PREZZO/ASHY DAIRY ROOM LOOK** EVENT WAS THE LAST STRAW!

SHE ACTUALLY WASN'T ONE WIT THE LEAST VOTE.

PEACE.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
She's broken deep down. Something huge is missing from her life

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by decode55(m): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
kiss
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by ariy(m): 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
[quote
author=mekaboy]SHE HAS ENDED HER CARRIER, NOBODY WILL LISTEN TO HER
SONG AGAIN, WE DON SEE HER FINISH, WHAT A DISGRACE TO NIGERIAN WOMEN
[/quote] crying like village woman at funneral

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
I wasn't able to watch the eviction this evening.
I wonder how many gallons of tears she cried.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 15, 2012
True Floriana.The annoying thing is, prezzo is not worth dying for.he's got an ugly heart.I prefer kaita to him

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Johnpaul2k2(m): 8:58pm On Jul 15, 2012
i think i know why this disgraceful Goldie went home.Nigerians voted against her.... She even tried. these 2 Yoruba Folks that cannot stay off women for a week ran home, pretended of having Fever !! lol and
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by emmyitodo: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
i find it difficult to understand whatever folks enjoy watching some group of phony people put up uninspiring show.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
Reyginus: True Floriana.The annoying thing is, prezzo is not worth dying for.he's got an ugly heart.I prefer kaita to him

KAITA??....NNAAAAAHHHHH

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Cleopatranwa(f): 9:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
Maybe she has never gotten d kind of attention Prezzo gave her in the BB house. Dats y she was acting so childish n foolish! But all d same,Goldie was really appalling! No Naija Babe go fall hand like dis!! Kpata kpata, she go improvise,as soon as she saw who prezzo really is after dat their fight.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by suavebabe(f): 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
Have never been so happy, come to think of it all the respect I had for the chic before BBA is gone. Thank God she's nt my sis lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by alaoeri: 9:03pm On Jul 15, 2012
Upon all the *the girl is good* turning herself into house cook and making prezzo feel like a don. Anyway muritala awaits u undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AMAA 2018: Full List Of Winners / “Farming” Trailer Featuring Genevieve Nnaji, Akinnuoye-agbaje, Kate Beckinsale / Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.