Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame (28144 Views)

Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase / Roki And Maneta Disqualified From BBA Stargame For Fighting / DKB And Zainab Disqualified From BBA Stargame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2012
*yawning*
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by KoolexJ: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
If all d women4dis life mumu lik Goldie,na im b say i no go marry.Tell her if she lik herself make she no come back dis country!![color=#006600][/color]
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by airbender(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2012
Plug-ugly something crying cry
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by kakaG: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2012
LWKM....she should be advised to start looking for a shop at Ogba or Agege to go into pepper or tomatoes business as Kennis will be waiting for her at the popular MURITALA airport with a termination letter. This gal really foolish Joor! I repeat, Muritala awaits you. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by sarutobie(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2012
Koolex J: If all d women4dis life mumu lik Goldie,na im b say i no go marry.Tell her if she lik herself make she no come back dis country!![color=#006600][/color]
By mumu,you mean
1.Not kissing prezzo
2.Not having sex with prezzo or any other dude
3.Not dressing provocatively
4.Not causing trouble and comotion in the house..goldie got emotionally attached to this prezzo guy(which is normal for a lady) I don't see any other crime she committed abeg!..at least she's better than girls who peep guys while bathing and give guys head between sheets.

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
sarutobie:
By mumu,you mean
1.Not kissing prezzo
2.Not having sex with prezzo or any other dude
3.Not dressing provocatively
4.Not causing trouble and comotion in the house..goldie got emotionally attached to this prezzo guy(which is normal for a lady) I don't see any other crime she committed abeg!..at least she's better than girls who peep guys while bathing and give guys head between sheets.

who tell u say she no kiss that local dude. where u watching BBA or BBC

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by zukkymike(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
Here's who which country voted for:

Angola: Prezzo
Botswana: Lady May
Ghana: Kyle
Kenya: Prezzo
Liberia: Prezzo
Malawi: Kyle
Namibia: Lady May
Nigeria: Goldie
South Africa: Kyle
Sierra Leone: Kyle
Tanzania: Prezzo
Uganda: Kyle
Zambia: Kyle
Zimbabwe: Lady May
Rest of Africa: Goldie

Total: Kyle = 6; Prezzo = 4, Lady May = 3, Goldie = 2. (Total: 15 Votes)
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by sexiestharam(f): 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
Crown Prince: who and who was evicted please?
Last week Goldie got the hightest vote,how come the rumour that she is evicted this week?
U av just proven u don't watch d show. Lady May had d highest votes last week, not Goldie. Get ur facts right.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by kakaG: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2012
kaka G: LWKM....she should be advised to start looking for a shop at Ogba or Agege to go into pepper or tomatoes business as Kennis will be waiting for her at the popular MURITALA airport with a termination letter. This gal really foolish Joor! I repeat, Muritala awaits you. Nonsense
The painful thing is that the yeye gal don carry her reggae spoil Naija back to back blues for BBA
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by zukkymike(m): 9:54pm On Jul 15, 2012
zukkymike: Here's who which country voted for:

Angola: Prezzo
Botswana: Lady May
Ghana: Kyle
Kenya: Prezzo
Liberia: Prezzo
Malawi: Kyle
Namibia: Lady May
Nigeria: Goldie
South Africa: Kyle
Sierra Leone: Kyle
Tanzania: Prezzo
Uganda: Kyle
Zambia: Kyle
Zimbabwe: Lady May
Rest of Africa: Goldie

Total: Kyle = 6; Prezzo = 4, Lady May = 3, Goldie = 2. (Total: 15 Votes)

i think this vote is not a true reflection of african viewers.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by fridayiwere: 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2012
What's the intrinsic and extrinsic value of BBA?. What's the aims and objectives of BBA? ..... It is celebration and glorification of immorality!
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by kooljman(m): 9:56pm On Jul 15, 2012
I no fit shout. Goldie is no 9ja chic.dont believe a 9ja chick will play abt wit so much môni at stake,$300 000.na wa o.wit dis moni she can buy herself a husband dat is single if dat wat she want not a married man.which kin love package b dis.mtchew
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by chioma134: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2012
She was sometimes irritating,but I guess that's why everyone is different. 70 days in BBA house is not moimoi. She tried sha.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by joesQ(f): 10:00pm On Jul 15, 2012
Reyginus: True Floriana.The annoying thing is, prezzo is not worth dying for.he's got an ugly heart.I prefer kaita to him
if u leave me sef non of dem is worth dying weda prezo or keita d dirty boy dat does not bath.i wish goldie will open her eyes wen she watches d video whr prezo nominatd her for eviction.too bad for goldie sha
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by amiskurii(f): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2012
For ur mind she try. Could u just stop making her feel that what she did was the right thing when we both knew, that was very wrong. Pls just tel dis celeb the truth for once

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by confy911(m): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2012
Eyaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by amiskurii(f): 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2012
mumagee: Its now obvious she is different from the stage person we all know. So she is real and not pretentious. She did not lie, held herself, did not stab anyone at the back and showed her true self. Let her be Jare. She is obviously not a bad person and she does have a heart of Gold! Always see good in others. Na wah oh! The girl no sleep with man like some shameless people do on national tv.

She try!

For ur mind SHE TRY. Could u just stop decievin her, wen we both knew that what she did was wrong. Pls tel dis celeb the truth 4 once.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by gator666: 10:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
Why would ANYONE give a **beep** (put an insult of your choice) for anything that anyone on Big Brother does or does not do?! Will our lives become so much better just because we follow the developments there? LOL.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by ademolathe(m): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
i saw sum clips of goldie and that guy and it was too obvious that the guy was just playin wit her emotions. i was glad d disgrace would stop.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Lordrama: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2012
I am Sorry To Say This. Gold Is Nothing But Asawo BBA. She Sell Her Self For Nothing Ewu BBA
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by safarigirl(f): 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
Knew Naija wouldn't pull their weight behind Goldie. But the way naija comot no be am, our street cred, lost! Not cos of Goldie, buh just cos. We could've pushed her to finals fuk ups n all, but we lost errything when Ola and Chris left, including the excitement. But still, how the f.u.k did Prezzo get more votes than Lady May? This rigging pass Maurice Iwu own, so te Ghana vote Kyle? Anyways, we go still show dem, we may not be in the game, but we still control it.
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by samregi: 10:21pm On Jul 15, 2012
BBA is just a bunch of immorality. i just wonder why people spend their time idolizing rubbish. A program that adds no value to life or depicts virtue.
i just cant imagine the most acclaimed talk on this good- for-nothing program. damnn! indeed, the world is coming to an end.....
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by lazbay(m): 10:23pm On Jul 15, 2012
Boko haram dey embarrass naija everyday. This Goldie girl come add her own. She's a complete embarrassment to Naija on d show with her married gangster. I'm so hapi and relieved that she's out at last thereby putting a stop to her infantile nonsense. Thank God
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by subzero2(m): 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
Wetin concern fawel wit toothbrush? #still sippin my alomo#
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2012
This is Big Brother, Prezzo, check that you are wearing your microphone condom correctly....
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Azidogen2: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2012
the girl just made herself look classless. angry angry angry tongue tongue
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by walexy14(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2012
What are D̶̲̥̅̊ Moral behind dis BBA stargame? Bt anyhow sha Ɣ☺ΰ cant focus on two tins at same time n xpt a better result,is either D̶̲̥̅̊ $300,000 or L♥√ع .
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by hacklilc: 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2012
She's just a HUGE disgrace to Nigeria. Am happy she's out. I haven't watch the useless BBA for a Day self. *Shame*
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin loooolllllllll

Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
hacklilc: She's just a HUGE disgrace to Nigeria. Am happy she's out. I haven't watch the useless BBA for a Day self. *Shame*
You havent watched the programme for a day ? and you are sounding convictions ?
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by jayp2: 10:43pm On Jul 15, 2012
mekaboy: WAIT FOR HER AT THE AIRPORT grin grin grin
I don laff tire...buh yousef don craze.....lol
Re: Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame by Chinwem(f): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2012
Everybody has their opinion.
For me she was herself,herself and nobody else. She wasn't her music video, she wasn't Karen, she wasn't a scheming conniving b****, she was just Goldie with a heart of gold. That doesn't warrant crucifixion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Liquorose Is First Runner Up 2021 BBNaija Season 6 'Shine Ya Eye' / Bbnaija : Seyi Becomes New Head Of House For This Week / Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.