Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

"Is Making Money Online Real" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Is Making Money Online Real" (2964 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Online Real Estate: Buy And Sell Your Domain Or Website Here / I Work Here In Nigeria With Intel, Microsoft, Motorola Online Real Time. You Can (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Is Making Money Online Real" by PET2776: 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2012
My answer is Yes and No....Why?

Because it can only be "Yes" if you know how and you are doing the right thing. Also it can be "No" only when you don't know how and you are not doing the right things.
I want you to know that "Make Money Online" is easy and real if you know and have the tips to follow in other to succeed. I will like to share with you the easiest ways to make money online.......

1. Blogging:Is the means many Nigerians and internet entrepreneur is using to make money online. This is done by create a blog site and use it to make money. There are many ways in which you can use this to make money include:
#Google Adsense
#Affiliate Program
#Chikita Adsense
#Flipping
#Sell Your Own Products
#Advertising Space......and many more

2. Article Marketing:This is another way people are making money online even myself although it may not be much depend on how you can write a good articles and submit it to article sites which some of this site pay you some commission for your article. There are many article site you can submit your articles and get paid for it include:
#Triond
#Associate Content
#Squidoo
#Hubpages......and many more

3. Write For Clients:This is one of the ways to make good money online and this will be determined by your content as some says that "Content Is King". So the more you can write,the more clients you get and the more money you would be making to your pocket. There are many internet entrepreneur that is using this method to make good money include:
#Onibalusi Bamidele......and many more

There are many other ways to make money online but if you need more details on the above ways or other ways to make money online you can reach me through: yemight2776@gmail.com
Re: "Is Making Money Online Real" by PET2776: 6:21am On Jul 16, 2012
Hello Shina,
It's true the people are making good money on forex trading but you will agree with me that it can be waste of time and energy if you don't know how to do it and you don't get tip to help you through. It can also lead to waste of money by not doing the right things. But Blogging is a very easy online business that you can start either with little money or no money at all. You are free to contact me for more details on how to make money online through yemight2776@gmail.com
Re: "Is Making Money Online Real" by naira4ever(m): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2012
You are both damn right. I have made a lot of money from my blogs in d past 3 yrs. Internet marketers use this powerful tool to reach their targeted markets and make cool money.
Also forex is a profitable business if you know the nitty-gritty/pros & cons of the biggest market in the world. But if you don't know, you will only be running from pole to pillar also losing your hard-earned money and precious time.
I trade forex but not good at it. I thought one could become so rich trading but am wrong. I was offered 7% returns monthly on my investment, i thought am being cheated until now that i read what shina88 posted here on forex returns. Definitely expectpaydot com is right and i will stick to them as i have been investing with expectpaydotcom since last year and have been paying me so well.

You can click the link in my signature to see what bogging is and it will help you make cool money.

1 Like

Re: "Is Making Money Online Real" by oremiti: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2012
yes it is real

1 Like

Re: "Is Making Money Online Real" by Arthurston(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2012
It is time we start telling ourselves the truth because, deception won't lead us anywhere.

Making money online is real. There are some that are easy and simple. Before you enter any type, you just have to be careful because, sometimes it doesn't seems to be good and easy as people says.. I know that the system is corrupt, a lot of people are afraid, and still don't believe that there are genuine online businesses, and am not here to misled, misinform, or defraud anyone, that is why i want people to understand it first before anything kicks off. An Aunty of mine came back with the package from the UK, I am making my money, i have confidence to tell people about it. The truth is that, whether people believes it or not, i have nothing to lose. Before it could circulate, i wish those that are discouraged, misled, and misinformed, serious minded, and honest people to benefits more of it. There's a lot of packages on the the stuff.

Want to know more , and start making cool legal money, write to donarthur4@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: "Is Making Money Online Real" by PRESERVER(m): 11:42am On Jul 16, 2012
Making money online is real but you need patience and right strategy with step by step guides.

You can check my signature for my FREE REPORTS,EBOOKS & STEP by STEP guides.

Goodluck..

2 Likes

Re: "Is Making Money Online Real" by robertwalker233: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Yes, making money online is true especially once you have a proven plan to follow. Discover more about how you can make money in 2015 here at http://www.InternetIncome88.com
Re: "Is Making Money Online Real" by 555info: 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
I can see that all the money making info here are all referrals.... the only genuine money making investment online is Forex trading. Take your time to learn it and start making your money at ease.

(1) (Reply)

Uses Of Various Granite Chippings Sizes / How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial / Shoprite!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.