Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

An Atheist's Attempt to Classify Muslim Women! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / An Atheist's Attempt to Classify Muslim Women! (5099 Views)

What are the Rewards For Muslim Women In Paradise? / The 'Burying' Of Muslim Women in the Modern World / An Atheist's Letter To Nigerian Muslims (El Rufai's Tweet Didnt Result In Riots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Atheist's Attempt to Classify Muslim Women! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2012
xterra2:

Where is fellis sef ?
What?
Xterra this was an innocent thread. Where's your mind?

Cheers01:
(disclaimer, I am in no way toasting you);

Re: An Atheist's Attempt to Classify Muslim Women! by Cheers01: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2012
fellis:
What?
Xterra this was an innocent thread. Where's your mind?

Abeg, tell am ooooo!

I am just a goat herder from Kano grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Atheist's Attempt to Classify Muslim Women! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2012
Cheers01:

Abeg, tell am ooooo!

I am just a goat herder from Kano grin grin grin grin grin

^^^ See xterra? All the more reason why I don't have his time.
wink
Re: An Atheist's Attempt to Classify Muslim Women! by xterra2(m): 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
Okay both of you I agree
Maybe its not that afterall
But .... lipsrsealed
Re: An Atheist's Attempt to Classify Muslim Women! by Cheers01: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2012
xterra2: Okay both of you I agree
Maybe its not that afterall
But .... lipsrsealed

Calm down. Maclatunji and Tbaba would castrate me if I tried anything with Fellis. My infidel manhood would be removed!
Re: An Atheist's Attempt to Classify Muslim Women! by Cheers01: 5:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
lol the good old days
Re: An Atheist's Attempt to Classify Muslim Women! by Cheers01: 3:17pm On May 26, 2019
Memories.
Re: An Atheist's Attempt to Classify Muslim Women! by tintingz(m): 11:27am On May 27, 2019
Interesting. cheesy
Re: An Atheist's Attempt to Classify Muslim Women! by najib632(m): 2:35pm On May 27, 2019
وَمَا خَلَقۡنَا ٱلسَّمَآءَ وَٱلۡأَرۡضَ وَمَا بَيۡنَهُمَا لَٰعِبِينَ

(Sahih International)
And We did not create the heaven and earth and that between them in play.

-Sura Al-Anbiya', Ayah 16
Re: An Atheist's Attempt to Classify Muslim Women! by Cheers01: 2:47pm On May 27, 2019
najib632:
وَمَا خَلَقۡنَا ٱلسَّمَآءَ وَٱلۡأَرۡضَ وَمَا بَيۡنَهُمَا لَٰعِبِينَ

(Sahih International)
And We did not create the heaven and earth and that between them in play.

-Sura Al-Anbiya', Ayah 16

Irrelevant quote.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Categories Of Worshipers Found During Tarowiyy Prayer (Aasamu) / Understanding The Islamic Calendar / Permissibly Of Haraam Things In The Case Of Necessity And The Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.