Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

What Is Your Best And Most Memorable UEFA Champions League Final - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Is Your Best And Most Memorable UEFA Champions League Final (651 Views)

UEFA Champions League Draw - Live / Benfica Vs Chelsea: Europa League Final - (1 - 2) - On 15th May 2013 / Rate Mikel Obi's Performance In The Champions League Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Best And Most Memorable UEFA Champions League Final by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2012
My Favorite UEFA league final was definitely the 2003 final between AC Milan and Juventus. This was the first all Italian final and second all national final after Real Madrid, Valencia did battle previously in which Madrid won comfortably. the game left me in suspense for the whole 120 mins. Even without Nedved who got suspended for a second yellow card offence against Madrid, the game left up to its billing.

the 3 players that stood out that were unarguably Shevchenko, Dida and Buffon. During penalty shootout, I was spellbound during the whole show. Dida caught Trezeguet's, Zalayeta and Montero (I think) penalties while Buffon kept out Seedorf and Kaladze's. it was finally left to Shevchenko for the final spot kick and he composed himself sending Buffon the wrong way.I screamed like my life depended on it. ran mad cos AC Milan won it. I've never seen anyone better than that I tell you.

so guys and girls, share yours cheesy
Re: What Is Your Best And Most Memorable UEFA Champions League Final by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2012
Los Galácticos .......2002....Dream Team
Re: What Is Your Best And Most Memorable UEFA Champions League Final by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2012
~Royal~:
Los Galácticos .......2002....Dream Team

yeah. zidane really did wonders that final

(1) (Reply)

Carlos Tevez Payslip Revealed / Liverpool Open Talks With anzhi Makhachkala To Sign Forwardwillian. / Victor Valdes With His Girlfriend. Isn't She Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.