Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,946 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Movies You Are Looking Forward To... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies You Are Looking Forward To... (1039 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / Best Movies You Watch As a Child / Movies You Don't Ever Want To See Again And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Movies You Are Looking Forward To... by sholay2011(m): 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2012
I am really lookin forward to these movies at the end of this year which may be likely oscar contenders:
'django unchained' by quentin tarantino ft. leo dicaprio, jamie fox, christopher waltz etc.
'les miserables' by tom hooper ft hugh jackman, anne hathaway, russel crowe amongst others.
'the master' by paul thomas anderson ft. philip seymour hoffman, amy adams, joacquin phoenix etc.
'labor day' ft. kate winslet, josh brolin etc by jason reitman.
can i knw wat movies ppl re lookin forward to??
and let me add a nigerian movie dt av nt yet seen- MAAMI by tunde kelani.
Re: Movies You Are Looking Forward To... by Jayboy124: 9:14am On Jul 19, 2012
I usually look forward to any film by Woody Allen and Clint Eastwood. Any film written by Richard Curtis or Paul Haggis. Any film starring Kate Winslet or Nse.

Labour Day, Django Unchained, Woody Allen's Rome film, Superman film, Les Miserable (after I saw the trailer on DSTV, it had the song that made Susan Boyle a star), there's the one by the producers of Juno, and another about Rosevelt and Prince Philips... I'm not good with film titles...

Of course, Dark Knight Rises...

1 Like

Re: Movies You Are Looking Forward To... by VillageBoi(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2012
Good films you guys mentioned. I'm also looking forward to seeing - FLIGHT -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhUrWRV1cxs
Re: Movies You Are Looking Forward To... by Bawss1(m): 6:59am On Jul 20, 2012
Can't wait to see The Dark Knight Rises. It should premiere this weekend.
Re: Movies You Are Looking Forward To... by khanivorous(f): 10:51pm On Jul 20, 2012
sholay2011: I am really lookin forward to these movies at the end of this year which may be likely oscar contenders:
'django unchained' by quentin tarantino ft. leo dicaprio, jamie fox, christopher waltz etc.
'les miserables' by tom hooper ft hugh jackman, anne hathaway, russel crowe amongst others.
'the master' by paul thomas anderson ft. philip seymour hoffman, amy adams, joacquin phoenix etc.
'labor day' ft. kate winslet, josh brolin etc by jason reitman.
can i knw wat movies ppl re lookin forward to??
and let me add a nigerian movie dt av nt yet seen- MAAM

I by tunde kelani.

I must admit...your whole list might kill me if I don't see them once they are out in the cinemas

I love quetin tarantino movies like mad...I'l add james bond's:skyfall and christian bale's dark knight rises
Re: Movies You Are Looking Forward To... by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2012
Bawss1: Can't wait to see The Dark Knight Rises. It should premiere this weekend.
me too!!
Re: Movies You Are Looking Forward To... by soladollar(m): 8:38am On Jul 29, 2012
The expendables for sure will be the bomb, cant wait to see it
Re: Movies You Are Looking Forward To... by Murphy7h4: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
Nice work!
Re: Movies You Are Looking Forward To... by kunlefox(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2012
I'm looking forward to "The Oranges" cus I'm a fan of the casts Hugh laurie,Leighton messter,Oliver Platt,Allison Janey to Adam Brody they've all won my heart..
Also looking forward to "The Hobbit: An unexpected Journey"...I'm dead sure that's an oscar bait

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuality And Piracy Is Killing Nollywood- Mr. Ibu / Chicken Core: The Rise Of Kings - Nigeria's 1st Animated Short Film / Who Has Seen ATLANTIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.