Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,993 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! (17812 Views)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! ***UPDATE***!!!! / How To Hack Wireless/lan Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2012
Tyche: Listen to this Op

From your posts Op, your guy is what they call a "qualified man".

Qualofied he is, but he will slip one day and i will be all there.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:18am On Jul 17, 2012
2goodbobo: Poster, what you don't know, will not kill you. This your curiosity might just kill the Cat.

We all know that but cats these days are more clever
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 12:43am On Jul 17, 2012
This is some serious illegal poo! See what i found while searching the net for hacking plans shocked shocked shocked
This would stop me! Of it is this serious!!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by tellwisdom: 12:54am On Jul 17, 2012
sweetcheecks: This is some serious illegal poo! See what i found while searching the net for hacking plans shocked shocked shocked
This would stop me! Of it is this serious!!

embarassed embarassed See MUGU Frying stone embarassed embarassed
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by kilimanjaro(m): 1:20am On Jul 17, 2012
sexkillz: Keyloggers are not illegal. . .
What about the invasion of privacy? Do you know what it means when someone is spying on things you considered confidential? What you should have told the OP is to mind her business and stop bothering her brains about someone who doesn't take her serious.

3 Likes

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 17, 2012
kilimanjaro:
What about the invasion of privacy? Do you know what it means when someone is spying on things you considered confidential? What you should have told the OP is to mind her business and stop bothering her brains about someone who doesn't take her serious.

You don't choose for me how to reply anyone. . . And you have to rights to ask me not to reply anyone.

And I'll repost that again if need be. Now, i am telling you, kilimanjaro, to mind your own business, and stop bothering your brains over someone's else relationship, especially when she is old enough to make her decisions and is ready to accept the consequences of her actions. . . Capisce?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 17, 2012
^^@ sexkillz

no matter how u try to justify the situation . . keyloggers are highly illegal
while they can be used for white-hat purposes (like monitoring fraudulent activities in an organization);
in all honesty, we both know they are used 99.9% of the time, for illegal and selfish purposes.

@OP
send me a PM, and we;ll do it ASAP . . .
am 500% sure we'll burst into his account but please and please, i won't be held accountable
and all knowledge passed to you during the procedure are only for educational purposes only.
Do you agree?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 4:19am On Jul 17, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
^^@ sexkillz

no matter how u try to justify the situation . . keyloggers are highly illegal
while they can be used for white-hat purposes (like monitoring fraudulent activities in an organization);
in all honesty, we both know they are used 99.9% of the time, for illegal and selfish purposes.

@OP
send me a PM, and we;ll do it ASAP . . .
am 500% sure we'll burst into his account but please and please, i won't be held accountable
and all knowledge passed to you during the procedure are only for educational purposes only.
Do you agree?

Lets do this, this is what I am talking about! Will send you now.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 4:25am On Jul 17, 2012
ok

Manners are never left to chance, they are taught!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 4:26am On Jul 17, 2012
kilimanjaro:

@kilimanjaro why are you so uptight about this. We had already established the pros amd cons and are not the issue here. It seems like you are woried about your own issues becoz I had already menntioned that i am doing this. Relax, wait untill it comes to you. This is really my business.

@killz, I appreciate your help!!! smiley Its high time people become responsible for their actions. My bf can hack into mine anytime, his welcome!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 17, 2012
@sweetcheecks

Y are u up so early? Uhmmm, pardon me, what timezone are you in?

p,s,: it's almost 5.a.m here, and i feel f*ckinly sleepy . . .

would reply ur PM when I wake up at morn'.

Goodnite . . or Goodmorning to y'al
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 4:32am On Jul 17, 2012
What people dont understand is that, most women do not like jumping from one guy to another. Its easy to say just leave him but I need to be sure that I am not making a mistake becouse its always painfull to have regrets becouse you acted on assumptions.Women's or men's guts are not always right!! Sometime we read things wrongly, its human nature. If i need to be changing men it has to be for a damn good reason not just a hunch.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 4:36am On Jul 17, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:
@sweetcheecks

Y are u up so early? Uhmmm, pardon me, what timezone are you in?

p,s,: it's almost 5.a.m here, and i feel f*ckinly sleepy . . .

would reply ur PM when I wake up at morn'.

Goodnite . . or Goodmorning to y'al

Thats cool! Its 11.am here. Why are you up so early?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Ranoscky(m): 5:22am On Jul 17, 2012
Can u imagine?
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 17, 2012
Sweetcheeks, I understand your curiosity,but this is sooo not right my dear. If your boyfriend doesnt want to share his stuff, then that is the reality of your relationship. You might want to find a more open man instead. wink

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by kay9(m): 6:26am On Jul 17, 2012
I always knew sexkillz was a bytch a$$ woman-wrapper. tongue If u hide my comment u'r a wimp. If u ban me, u'r a bigger wimp. grin

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Weselion1(m): 6:31am On Jul 17, 2012
Facebook or which one in particular
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by kilimanjaro(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2012
sexkillz:

You don't choose for me how to reply anyone. . . And you have to rights to ask me not to reply anyone.

And I'll repost that again if need be. Now, i am telling you, kilimanjaro, to mind your own business, and stop bothering your brains over someone's else relationship, especially when she is old enough to make her decisions and is ready to accept the consequences of her actions. . . Capisce?
Why would i chose for you? I be ya Papa abi i be ya employer? Just that i felt you are leading the half-wit OP astray and it is our duty here to let you know the right path.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by kilimanjaro(m): 8:28am On Jul 17, 2012
talina: Sweetcheeks, I understand your curiosity,but this is sooo not right my dear. If your boyfriend doesnt want to share his stuff, then that is the reality of your relationship. You might want to find a more open man instead. wink
You will have to sink this into the OP's head.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2012
Weselion.:
Facebook and or twitter grin
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 8:32am On Jul 17, 2012
Weselion.:

facebook and or twitter!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by sweetcheecks(f): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2012
talina: Sweetcheeks, I understand your curiosity,but this is sooo not right my dear. If your boyfriend doesnt want to share his stuff, then that is the reality of your relationship. You might want to find a more open man instead. wink

@talina, it looks like its impossible anyway dear so...
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2012
@OP, if u can find this group.CCHACKER.
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 17, 2012
Why are u trying to hack his social network? If you want to break up with him just break up and stop eating yourself... if you find what you are looking for would that make you happy or sad?...
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by ODB1: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2012
sweetcheecks: You see I am not asking if it is wrong or not but I am a very curious person. This is killing me. He is also soo tightly proofed everything, phone, fb, twitter etc. SOO I need to know what is there to hide.

I have made my mind up couse there might be something he is hiding. Fellow nailanders please if you have succesfully done this please help me do this!
No scamers please, am not paying a cent for the service. Free advice or just shut your pie hole!!!! Kabish!!!

I am willing to accept whatever I find. cool

I can hack into anything.

Here is a screen cap of a paypal account I just hacked.

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Konnektions146(m): 12:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
OP,
in as much aas i am tryin hard to believe if this yur sstory or quest is really true....i would say

most things thaat ruin relationships are "trust" and "doubt",
for Gods sakes, how wouldd u start digging wen dere iss nothin really that prompted for such.
how abt him deleting all icriiminnating stuff as soon as it arrivess his gadgets?
everyone needs his/her privacy and no matter how much we get ccloser to each other, we ought to respect dat once in a while.

i ddnt read anywhere in yur post were u said stuff like-"his behaviour changed", "he is not loving", "yu think he is cheating", so y woulld u kill a relationship cos of yur funny and baseless suspicion and curiosity.
the less yu know, definitely de better.

i cant advice on how to break into yur guy,s personals but try to be more reassonable and mature.

i bet u will not be happy as u sniff around.

i hate such an attitude, just wish he is not my type cos its not gonna be so funny.

umu nwanyi, nsogbu!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
O.D.B.:

I can hack into anything.

Here is a screen cap of a paypal account I just hacked.

U hacked, or u copied n pasted a google image . .? Please STFU !!!

sweetcheecks:

@talina, it looks like its impossible anyway dear so...
Just woke up and I replied you.
Waiting for your orders, ma'am !!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by pedestal82(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
Wonders shall never end! One day sombody will come asking for an Assassin, and he will be
Given a fone no on Nairaland. Smh. @OP, u are pathetic u knw.

4 Likes

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Tyche(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
pedestal82: Wonders shall never end! One day sombody will come asking for an Assassin, and he will be
Given a fone no on Nairaland.
Smh. @OP, u are pathetic u knw.

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by deshclones(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
This killz guy is a confirmed woman pleaser and dumbooo...you are constantly messing up guys...what if other not so computer savvy guy's gf are on this forum?they will just hack their bf passwords...didn't ur silly brain tell u dat fraudstars nd bad intention peeps can copy dis ur shit and use it to defraud a close relative...where in bleeps name did you leave your yellow brains u dimwit?

N.B..ban me or delete ma post..deshy will always say d truth..use ur dictator powers to delete it..wimp

1 Like

Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2012
deshclones: This killz guy is a confirmed woman pleaser and dumbooo...you are constantly messing up guys...what if other not so computer savvy guy's gf are on this forum?they will just hack their bf passwords...didn't ur silly brain tell u dat fraudstars nd bad intention peeps can copy dis ur shit and use it to defraud a close relative...where in bleeps name did you leave your yellow brains u dimwit?

N.B..ban me or delete ma post..deshy will always say d truth..use ur dictator powers to delete it..wimp
This comment felt like air on my shoulders. . . .

Sorry, but it's not worth deleting. Read it and then try again. . . This was a FAIL!!!
Re: Need Help On How To Hack My Bf's Social Networks! by Tyche(m): 10:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
deshclones: use ur dictator powers to delete it..wimp
Some part of this post has been deleted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Top 5 Reasons Computers Crash And Precaution / Laptop Fan Sounds Like Grinding Machine / HP Elitebook 840 G1 Intel Corei5 500gb 4gb RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.