Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Nigerian Web Developers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Web Developers (1072 Views)

Webmasters, Which Nigerian Web Hosting Company Is Reliable? Pls Help! / Trudigits: My Best Nigerian Web Host Ever / Top Ten Nigerian Web Designers <caution> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Web Developers by tinkinfela(m): 4:09am On Jul 17, 2012
What is happening to our web developers?

Why are you guys allowing foreigners from SA, Kenya and even Rwanda to take over the IT/ecommerce industry.

Besides Nairaland and Naijapal, we can't boast of one successful platform. Instead of Seun rebranding Nairalist he backed down to trade-stable, dealfish and the rest.

Kasuwa, sabuna .. I checked all these site out and they are either from Kenya or South Africa..
Re: Nigerian Web Developers by Acidosis(m): 6:50am On Jul 17, 2012
Do you know many Nigerians had the same and better opportunity/dream with you? Come back home, then you'll understand better.
Re: Nigerian Web Developers by Peterson1993(m): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2012
How much? If them go fit sell naija for credit, make una alert me sharp-sharp!
Re: Nigerian Web Developers by tinkinfela(m): 12:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
Acidosis: Do you know many Nigerians had the same and better opportunity/dream with you? Come back home, then you'll understand better.

What do you mean understand better?
Re: Nigerian Web Developers by yawatide(f): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2012
I haven't been to either of those countries but I will dare venture the following reasons for why we are lagging:

1) Lack of light (a must for what we do) and water and other basic inftrastructure
2) Uncertain environment (politically)
3) Lack of work ethic, generally speaking - the average nigerian is out to get you for what you have, as opposed to thinking of tomorrow
4) Not wanting to take risk - generally speaking, we wait for others to venture and if they succeed, we clone
5) Crude oil and politics

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Web Developers by mrperfect(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2012
Dear, isn't always what people think it is.
Re: Nigerian Web Developers by ilekky(m): 1:14pm On Jul 21, 2012
I believe strongly that with time,we will get to the promised land.
Re: Nigerian Web Developers by greenmouse(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2013
Check out this website : http://www.genotypedatings.com/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Up To 1000 Unique Visitors In A Day? / Any Payment Gateway For A Multi Vendor Ecommerce Site? / Learn How To Design / Start A Blog and Make a Good money from it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.