Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Help I Want To Register My Company! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help I Want To Register My Company! (1161 Views)

5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary / I Need Ur Help On How To Register My Shop On Konga,pls!!! / How Do I Register My Company with CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help I Want To Register My Company! by afroxyz: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2007
plz how do i register a company with the corporate affairs commission. also how much does it cost and how long is the process
Re: Help I Want To Register My Company! by tflow: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2007
u need a lawyer to do that for you,and also it will take just a month or more provided the lawyer is good and fast. i did my last 2 years ago, and it cost me over 100,000, but the normal fee should be 65,000 to 70,000. a lawyer will explain more better to you.later dude cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help I Want To Register My Company! by dedeguide(m): 12:08pm On Dec 06, 2007
Hello afroxyz,
You did not tell us the kind of comapany you want to register. There are different categories of Companies you can register and they include:
- Public Limited Companies (PLC)
- Private Limited Companies (LTD)
-Unlimited Companies (UNLTD)
- Companies Limited by Guarantee (LBG)
-Incorporated Trustees
- Business Names

Business Names is for Sole Proprietors and with N5,000 which includes the fee for your name check,you can get that done.
You need minimum of two persons to register a Limited Liability Compant and the price is from N50,000.
You can visit Corporate Affairs Commission website at www.cac.gov.ng to learn more.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Copy Of Vangard & Guardian 12/02/2008 & Businessday 13/02/2008. / Kulthron Forex Trading Company / You Can't Live A Full Life Without Being Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.