Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,730 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

How To Retrieve Glo, Mtn, Airtel & Etisalat Lost Sim Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Retrieve Glo, Mtn, Airtel & Etisalat Lost Sim Number (5996 Views)

Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Mtn, Glo, Airtel, Etisalat Manual And Automatic Internet Settings / How To Share/transfer Mb/data On MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Retrieve Glo, Mtn, Airtel & Etisalat Lost Sim Number by joseffossy: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2012
Somebody should pls help me on how to retrieve glo, mtn, airtel & etisalat lost sim number online or manually. Thanks
Re: How To Retrieve Glo, Mtn, Airtel & Etisalat Lost Sim Number by walcolm(m): 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
just go to the nearest friendship centre
Re: How To Retrieve Glo, Mtn, Airtel & Etisalat Lost Sim Number by joseffossy: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2012
There is no friendship center in my town. The whole thing is frustrating. But i heard that mtn can be retrieved online. Pls can someone help me with the procedure. Thanks
Re: How To Retrieve Glo, Mtn, Airtel & Etisalat Lost Sim Number by spartanian(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
Call their customer care number with ur lost sim details nd ur new sim details
Re: How To Retrieve Glo, Mtn, Airtel & Etisalat Lost Sim Number by chakaz(m): 1:40am On Jul 19, 2012
spartanian: Call their customer care number with ur lost sim details nd ur new sim details
If it's mtn, calling their CC is a waist of time because it will not be done. They will direct you to their nearest connect store.

(1) (Reply)

Here's What The 'i' In Iphone Means / How Do I Screen-shot On My Android Phone? / 9mobile 4.5GB FOR 500: New And Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.