Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! (15269 Views)

Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - Season 2 - You Are Cordially Invited! / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - FINALS / Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by dabrake(m): 6:39am On Jul 18, 2012
Can't believed I made the list. I'm honoured. Arguing against the motion
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2012
Dear Cuddlemii (Na wa oh only your name self undecided undecided undecided )

To avert the usual disaster that takes place here in Nairaland let me first raise the real concerns that I have seen so far.

1. A very good debate like the BBC debates are usually best done with a minimal number of people, your list of debaters is quite a lot. By the time we give them each time to write speak we might have even lost track of what the first person has to say and where the whole debate is leading.

Suggestion
Reduce the number of people on both sides to two, there should be a lead and an assistant that way we can get a very stream lined argument from both sides.
If this goes well all the other people would get a chance to go at it against each other, in fact if it goes very well we can have a tournament that goes all the way to the top.

2. What are the rules that would govern the debate? would the debate thread be set up in such a way as to allow only those that are involved in the debate to give replies? What format would their replies be in? I suppose as we are on a website we would be talking of number of words per statement or what?

Suggestion
Let there be a preset number of words each section would take, opening statements, supporting statements from the both sides should also have a number. Questions from one team to another should be concise and straightforward. Replies also should be streamlined and concise.

3. THE AUDIENCE
- this is where the success of each debate lies, what are your plans for the audience?

Suggestion
The audience like I said earlier should read, but they should not be allowed to post on these threads so that we can avoid derailing it. They can have a pseudo thread of theirs to make fun and argue all they want but we dont want that "noise" getting to the main house. Intelligent questions posed in there can then be copied and transferred by the moderators to the main debate.

4 THE JUDGES
- Why should only a couple of judges choose the winners?

Suggestion
To avoid "God-fatherism" in the judgement process why not leave the whole debate wide open to Nairaland to judge? That way you save yourself from the problem of Okija_juju and Sagamite na paddy paddy so he always gets 10/10. It would be good to take a survey before and see what people's perceptions are, then take another after and see how it has changed and then the winner emerges.

My two cents written from the back of my night school class.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 18, 2012
Freiburger, Sagamite,Claremont, Apocalypse, Coogar, Debosky, Dabrake, Orikinla, Crownprince, High_chief, Mrbrownjay, Shymmex, Beaf, 2buff, Dammytex, 190, Maclatunji, Breezy047, St.Okolie, Xynerise, Newacca, Chucky234, seedord247,
[/b]

Cuddlemi, I think Gbawe should be among the debaters. The dude is brilliant.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Okijajuju1(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2012
Chrisbenogor: Dear Cuddlemii (Na wa oh only your name self undecided undecided undecided )

To avert the usual disaster that takes place here in Nairaland let me first raise the real concerns that I have seen so far.

1. A very good debate like the BBC debates are usually best done with a minimal number of people, your list of debaters is quite a lot. By the time we give them each time to write speak we might have even lost track of what the first person has to say and where the whole debate is leading.

Suggestion
Reduce the number of people on both sides to two, there should be a lead and an assistant that way we can get a very stream lined argument from both sides.
If this goes well all the other people would get a chance to go at it against each other, in fact if it goes very well we can have a tournament that goes all the way to the top.

2. What are the rules that would govern the debate? would the debate thread be set up in such a way as to allow only those that are involved in the debate to give replies? What format would their replies be in? I suppose as we are on a website we would be talking of number of words per statement or what?

Suggestion
Let there be a preset number of words each section would take, opening statements, supporting statements from the both sides should also have a number. Questions from one team to another should be concise and straightforward. Replies also should be streamlined and concise.

3. THE AUDIENCE
- this is where the success of each debate lies, what are your plans for the audience?

Suggestion
The audience like I said earlier should read, but they should not be allowed to post on these threads so that we can avoid derailing it. They can have a pseudo thread of theirs to make fun and argue all they want but we dont want that "noise" getting to the main house. Intelligent questions posed in there can then be copied and transferred by the moderators to the main debate.

4 THE JUDGES
- Why should only a couple of judges choose the winners?

Suggestion
To avoid "God-fatherism" in the judgement process why not leave the whole debate wide open to Nairaland to judge? That way you save yourself from the problem of Okija_juju and Sagamite na paddy paddy so he always gets 10/10. It would be good to take a survey before and see what people's perceptions are, then take another after and see how it has changed and then the winner emerges.

Cheers.

Bros.. Longtime o!!

Shey you never graduate abi una dey strike since?!

Anyways, your suggestion make sense, however, we still need judges wey go tabulate the scores based on strong points and counter points made.. and then we all go submit our findings... Also rules governing the debate should also include no curse or swear words... No tribalism either..

Also, Federal character should be reflected.. that way we have a balance as Godfatherism in States like Anambra (Uba), Ibadan (Late Lam Adedibu) and co would be cited as examples by the contestants and hence aid the flow of the debate..
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Emmy9ite(m): 9:12am On Jul 18, 2012
chucky234: Guy cool down nah,why you come begin dey waste your MB when the debate never reach?
hehehe,that was just a tip of the iceberg! i am really preparing for this debate,i have prepared a nine page note on this topic,cuddlemii hope my name is on d list of debaters!?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

Bros.. Longtime o!!

Anyways, your suggestion make sense, however, we still need judges wey go tabulate the scores based on strong points and counter points made.. and then we all go submit our findings... Also rules governing the debate should also include no curse or swear words... No tribalism either..

Also, Federal character should be reflected.. that way we have a balance as Godfatherism in States like Anambra (Uba), Ibadan (Late Lam Adedibu) and co would be cited as examples by the contestants and hence aid the flow of the debate..

Lmao my final year project was centered arnd this.
Thanks for your suggestion!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

Bros.. Longtime o!!

grin grin grin grin Night school nor get ASUU oh we just dey do am jejely dey go. You still dey ph self? Ok as this site don get PM I go wire you email, I hope say your juju dem still get service oh grin grin

Abeg slow down for "pedral" character oh. I nor wan read debate by these slimy annoying tribal people for here.

As for swear words, personal attacks personal abuse, infact judges/moderators should have the right to delete any of such posts.

Where is cuddlemii self?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2012
Chrisbenogor:

grin grin grin grin Night school nor get ASUU oh we just dey do am jejely dey go. You still dey ph self? Ok as this site don get PM I go wire you email, I hope say your juju dem still get service oh grin grin

Abeg slow down for "pedral" character oh. I nor wan read debate by these slimy annoying tribal people for here.

As for swear words, personal attacks personal abuse, infact judges/moderators should have the right to delete any of such posts.

Where is cuddlemii self?

I am here now.
I will attend to your previous post
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 10:07am On Jul 18, 2012
Chrisbenogor: Dear Cuddlemii (Na wa oh only your name self undecided undecided undecided )

Cheers.

Thank you for your suggestions. This is my take but it can still be adjusted to suit everyone.

Debaters-
On a forum with 921481 members, I think its unfair to pick few debaters. If only time would permit, the list would have been more than that.

Debaters would be advised on time management and proper structure. Two base camp accounts for both teams have been created, this would help them have a conference to strategize and organize their delivery away from prying eyes or competitors. The base camp account would have all the rules and time allocation on it by the time team mates log in.

Judges-
Having the audience judge wont be entirely successful because of multi ID syndrome. Do we really have the time to have the audience argue and fight over winners? Having official judges would make it more orderly. We can have another thread for the audience to vote, someone tallies it all together and update us

Audience-
Won't comment until after the debate or during breaks. If they like a post, they can simply use the "like" button. I want our debaters to be comfortable and only exposed to constructive criticism by the judges. I also don't want the audience to give debaters points to use in winning.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Tgirl4real(f): 10:50am On Jul 18, 2012
With the names I see on there, we are in for a llllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggg debate. grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Thank you for your suggestions. This is my take but it can still be adjusted to suit everyone.

Debaters-
On a forum with 921481 members, I think its unfair to pick few debaters. If only time would permit, the list would have been more than that.

Debaters would be advised on time management and proper structure. Two base camp accounts for both teams have been created, this would help them have a conference to strategize and organize their delivery away from prying eyes or competitors. The base camp account would have all the rules and time allocation on it by the time team mates log in.

I am not sure I am quite clear on how this would work and if the debaters are comfortable with this then by all means carry on. IMO a debate with individuals battling it out serves for more entertainment than one with "Team accounts". At the end would we have these accounts debating against each other or would we have individuals representing these accounts? By all means camps can plan a strategy but would it be a PDP VS ACN debate or GEJ for the pdp VS Fashola for ACN?

Judges-
Having the audience judge wont be entirely successful because of multi ID syndrome. Do we really have the time to have the audience argue and fight over winners? Having official judges would make it more orderly. We can have another thread for the audience to vote, someone tallies it all together and update us

Audience-
Won't comment until after the debate or during breaks. If they like a post, they can simply use the "like" button. I want our debaters to be comfortable and only exposed to constructive criticism by the judges. I also don't want the audience to give debaters points to use in winning.

Ok maybe I was not clear enough in my opinion about judges, I did not intend for everyone to start shooting at the debaters all at once, there is no way to avoid that anyway because if the debate is as interesting as I think it would be a sister thread would spring up where people would go back and forth at each other regardless. What I am saying is the final vote should go down to nairaland audience and not a couple of judges. Yes there is the multiple ID syndrome but you have to note that this thread would take those who are really interested serious to read through everything from the beginning to the end before voting.
The real "debate" here is multiple ID's VS where the sentiment of the judges lie no ?
I am sure a model that accommodates the sentiments of the audience along with that of the organizers is feasible.

Good job anyways.

Some more two cents
PS I am getting poorer smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by freecocoa(f): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2012
Btw Cuddles,I saw SEEDORD in the list,please is he on the list as a debater or timekeeper?

I believe it should be the latter cos I'm sure you don't want everybody dead from nuclear Gbagaun bombs,abeg i never wan die o cos my bulletproof was stolen last night and i can't afford another one now.cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2012
freecocoa: Btw Cuddles,I saw SEEDORD in the list,please is he on the list as a debater or timekeeper?

I believe it should be the latter cos I'm sure you don't want everybody dead from nuclear Gbagaun bombs,abeg i never wan die o cos my bulletproof was stolen last night and i can't afford another one now.cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by maclatunji: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2012
Cuddlemii: We are delighted to be able to invite you to participate in a Debate session on Nairaland

Come and impact on the learning experience of members of Nairaland.

Topic of Debate-

God fatherism in Nigeria Politics is the reason for the current crises in Nigeria. Discuss
(Debaters, please inform me by mail if you are debating for or against this motion)

Time-

Debaters, please let me know your availability so I can schedule a time that would be convenient for everyone. Anytime on Saturday or Sunday (21st or 22nd of July 2012) would be appreciated!

Debaters-

Freiburger, Sagamite,Claremont, Apocalypse, Coogar, Debosky, Dabrake, Orikinla, Crownprince, High_chief, Mrbrownjay, Shymmex, Beaf, 2buff, Dammytex, 190, Maclatunji, Breezy047, St.Okolie, Xynerise, Newacca, Chucky234, seedord247,

Judges-
Find Out Later!

Venue-
Literature/Writing Section, Nairaland

Only five participants have gotten back to me so its possible all debaters didn't get my email. Hence, the reason for this thread!
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Whether black, white, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.
We are all Nigerians!
This is a reflection of diversity yet togetherness.
We Hope You Can Join Us!

Hello! This idea is good in principle but I am looking at so many things in terms of its overall workability/credibility. Is there a way we can create a format where only the debaters, judges, moderator of this section, Mukina2 and Seun will be the only ones that can comment on the "debate thread"? And please look at @Chrisbenogor's suggestions again. There are some that you might want to put into consideration.

I am asking myself, if I want to be debating Nigeria's problems at the beginning of Ramadan? I think not. However, I will not totally rule myself out of this but I am going to be a relatively passive debater. I am arguing against the motion- Nigeria's problems go beyond God-fatherism.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
I am not sure I am quite clear on how this would work and if the debaters are comfortable with this then by all means carry on. IMO a debate with individuals battling it out serves for more entertainment than one with "Team accounts". At the end would we have these accounts debating against each other or would we have individuals representing these accounts? By all means camps can plan a strategy but would it be a PDP VS ACN debate or GEJ for the pdp VS Fashola for ACN?

Ok maybe I was not clear enough in my opinion about judges, I did not intend for everyone to start shooting at the debaters all at once, there is no way to avoid that anyway because if the debate is as interesting as I think it would be a sister thread would spring up where people would go back and forth at each other regardless. What I am saying is the final vote should go down to nairaland audience and not a couple of judges. Yes there is the multiple ID syndrome but you have to note that this thread would take those who are really interested serious to read through everything from the beginning to the end before voting.
The real "debate" here is multiple ID's VS where the sentiment of the judges lie no ?
I am sure a model that accommodates the sentiments of the audience along with that of the organizers is feasible.

Good job anyways.

Some more two cents
PS I am getting poorer smiley smiley

I replied you with sleepy eyes cut me some slack abeg.
What you need is the structure of the debate(i.e. how everything would work on that day).
I will draw up the rules, the logistice, the guidelines etc.
Your assignment is to do the same! I am waiting to see what you come up with.
I am giving you the PROJECT MANAGER ROLE OF THIS EVENT. Send me an email or I will send you an email. Lets do this!
Thanks ur head dey die jare!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
freecocoa: Btw Cuddles,I saw SEEDORD in the list,please is he on the list as a debater or timekeeper?

Lmao!
I thought he was the one that attracted you to the thread.
We need it to be a day to remember! All the contestants are equal to the task.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
maclatunji:

Hello! This idea is good in principle but I am looking at so many things in terms of its overall workability/credibility. Is there a way we can create a format where only the debaters, judges, moderator of this section, Mukina2 and Seun will be the only ones that can comment on the "debate thread"? And please look at @Chrisbenogor's suggestions again. There are some that you might want to put into consideration.

I am asking myself, if I want to be debating Nigeria's problems at the beginning of Ramadan? I think not. However, I will not totally rule myself out of this but I am going to be a relatively passive debater. I am arguing against the motion- Nigeria's problems go beyond God-fatherism.

Not to worry, Chrisbenogor has been appointed the Project Manager for the event. We are sure to create a good structure for the event. Thanks for your suggection, I will now settle to it.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by freecocoa(f): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lmao!
I thought he was the one that attracted you to the thread.
We need it to be a day to remember! All the contestants are equal to the task.
Yeah that's kinda true,it ought to be a memorable day and his presence will sure make it so.

Well in that case,looks like i'll be looking for how to get a bulletproof before then after all.grin
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I replied you with sleepy eyes cut me some slack abeg.
What you need is the structure of the debate(i.e. how everything would work on that day).
I will draw up the rules, the logistice, the guidelines etc.
Your assignment is to do the same! I am waiting to see what you come up with.
I am giving you the PROJECT MANAGER ROLE OF THIS EVENT. Send me an email or I will send you an email. Lets do this!
Thanks ur head dey die jare!

HAHAHAHAHA see kweshun don put junior for trouble. Shebi I dey write since say na night school I go, abeg the MB wey dey my head nor go fit carry that kain assignment oh. grin grin

Besides 21st is already by the corner oh, anyways send me an email make we rub minds.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
how were the "debaters" selected?
I quite agree with chrisbenegor's thoughts... there are far too many people on that list and to be honest... 190, mrbrownjay, maclatunji? shocked What next? Clowns debating the Italian economic depression?

Trim the list down to the 5-6 most prominent posters on the politics section... me i would go with Sagamite, Coogar, Beaf, Gbawe and Debosky. Serious, intelligent dudes who can make this debate a really fun experience. Having clowns like 190 arguing for or against a serious political topic is a joke.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Sagamite(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Debaters-

Judges-

Audience-

Honestly, I would be better off as a Judge than as a Debater because nobody has a better logical or intellectual brain than the one I have.

I am simply a God in that department.

I tend to always be right, so it would be best to have others debate and I cut the illogicality and unratiocinated parts out from their arguments.

I already have years of experience doing such on NL.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by jaybee3(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
I concur with saga. He is better off being part of the panel of judges
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2012
davidylan: how were the "debaters" selected?
I quite agree with chrisbenegor's thoughts... there are far too many people on that list and to be honest... 190, mrbrownjay, maclatunji? shocked What next? Clowns debating the Italian economic depression?

Trim the list down to the 5-6 most prominent posters on the politics section... me i would go with Sagamite, Coogar, Beaf, Gbawe and Debosky. Serious, intelligent dudes who can make this debate a really fun experience. Having clowns like 190 arguing for or against a serious political topic is a joke.

Mister that would be godfatherism at work! No one should be placed above the other!
The idea of this debate was to bring togetherness and at the same time, make it a learning experience.

Everyone's contribution counts! Its not a political section thingy, its a nl thingy.
Let other members be challenged to SPEAK OUT.
We need variety, spice, diversity and not the same debaters all the time.
Not everyone on the list is going to participate anyways
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by maclatunji: 2:35pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Honestly, I would be better of as a Judge than as a Debater because nobody has a better logical or intellectual brain than the one I have.

I am simply a God in that department.

I tend to always be right, so it would be best to have others debate and I cut the illogicality and unratiocinated parts out from their arguments.

I already have years of experience doing such on NL.

Like seriously? If you make this guy a judge, count me out completely. I don't care if his IQ is 1000.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Mister that would be godfatherism at work! No one should be placed above the other!
The idea of this debate was to bring togetherness and at the same time, make it a learning experience.

Everyone's contribution counts! Its not a political section thingy, its a nl thingy.
Let other members be challenged to SPEAK OUT.
We need variety, spice, diversity and not the same debaters all the time.
Not everyone on the list is going to participate anyways

the list is itself godfatherism in action, the selection mostly based on man know man... no one should be placed above the other does not mean cream doesnt rise to the top. Lets be frank here... there are some that are just more knowledgeable at politics than others. Its not godfatherism but reality at play. at least my list is based solely on past credibility on the political section. I cant imagine what 190 or mrbrownjay would have to say on a political topic that would make a shred of sense.

The list is way too long, we dont want to have to read 10 pages before everyone has had the chance to speak on the topic.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2012
maclatunji:

Like seriously? If you make this guy a judge, count me out completely. I don't care if his IQ is 1000.

Dude is way way smarter than a lot of folks here. i would like to read what he has to say on the topic and i would trust his sense of judgement a lot better than most. Yeah he has a sharp tongue but to deny that he is quite a brilliant orator is self deceit. I suppose we're going to get some dude from the se[i]x[/i]uality section as judge now?
you on the list as a debater is the joke.

Where is Jarus? He would be a great debater as well!
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Sagamite(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
maclatunji:

Why na?

Lets face it, I am always going to be the right one, so where is the excitement when you know who the winner will be?

Don't you think Judge should be the most intelligent, objective and logical person one can find?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
jay bee: I concur with saga. He is better off being part of the panel of judges

Hope you got my email?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2012
This is what I was trying to avoid when I advised for a team debate.
Nairaland men and egocentrism. angry
I would prefer a team win rather than individual winners
Oam4j say something, what do you think of all these new developments?
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Sagamite(m): 3:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
Cuddlemii: This is what I was trying to avoid when I advised for a team debate.
Nairaland men and egocentrism. angry
I would prefer a team win rather than individual winners
Oam4j say something, what do you think of all these new developments?

Let me advice you on criteria for each:

Judges: Intelligent, objective and logical people.

Debaters: Intelligent, knowledgeable, articulate and creative thinkers.
Re: Nairaland's Literary & Debating Day - You Are Cordially Invited! by Cuddlemii: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Let me advice you on criteria for each:

Judges: Intelligent, objective and logical people.

Debaters: Intelligent, knowledgeable, articulate and creative thinkers.

You are a debater! Case closed for peace sake!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

5 Reasons Love Scenes Are Important In Storytelling / How To Pass A Failed Test- A Short Comedy Story / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.