Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) (4892 Views)

Denrele Visits Late Goldie's Grave, Pays Emotional Tribute (Photos) / MBGN 2014 Iheoma Nnadi Release Photos From Her Dubai Vacation / Goldie Visits Prezzo In kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by ambrosini593(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2012
To all who taught or imagined that Goldie was single before she mess herself up at the on going Big Brother Star Game, must be for a joke. It is interesting that Nairalanders to know that Goldie has a boyfriend, An Arabian boyfriend from Dubai. A rich guy that is far richer and better than Kenya`s rascal “Prezzo” It was the guy that invested $200k in her new reloaded album project tagged “Gold” under Kennis Music. His name is Neyal, Dubai business tycoon. This was early this year when a private birthday party was organised and hosted at the home of her new arab boyfriend Neyal in Lagos. Below is the picture of the good time they had together before she entered Big Brother Stargame

Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2012
This hard core Ekiti girl don wash the poor man head with potent otumokpo. Confirmed do-as-I-say na im dey work so.
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by Etranshub(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
@poster u are a ratass liar, this is DJ jam jam nt any dubai bizman chai!
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by weazley(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2012
Choi!!!..OP.u.can.lie.o!,..dis.dj.wey.de.hustle4.rythm :oChoi!!!..OP.u.can.lie.o!,..dis.dj.wey.de.hustle4.rythm
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by zaza1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2012
@OP I don't even know what to comment about first..is it your bad english? Or your lies?
I remember a certain Lebanese guy signed Goldie last year for $200k and I don't know where u heard the person was her boyfriend...secondly this is DJ Sosay and these pictures are from her new video "Say My Name"..why you would just decide to sit down and start lying is beyond me..are you going to get money from it..eediot
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by tpia5: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
so why did she dump this fellow for the other one?
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by tpia5: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
Below is the picture of the good time they had together before she entered Big Brother Stargame

eyah.

what a pity.

hope the guy is still available so she can forget about that horrible bad dream?
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
LMAO
This is DJ sose. I went to uni with guy.

I can tell you right now for free that Goldie stands no chance. . . .no chance whatsoever!
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by basher(m): 2:28am On Jul 18, 2012
Laff wan kill me. This is dj sose! He's from Edo state & his mum is Bulgarian. No insult meant, but I don't think he's even a Ten-thousandnaire ( in pounds of course ).
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by djmummy: 3:57am On Jul 18, 2012
Lwkmdfh
The most annoying thing is that after the lie you still put picture join...na wa
Arab guy ko...dubai man ni
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by DammyFx: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2012
You Guyz Can Lie The Guy Is Just A DJ
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by amiskurie(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2012
Laff one kill me for here o.hw naija peeps dey form story eheen.
@op call am dubai millionaire and @pro01 call am dj jam jam.

DIS GUY IS DJ SOSSE,A NIGERIAN DJ HE MODELS TOO.
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by amiskurie(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2012
Abrosini u go collect golden globe soon for forming category.
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by r231(m): 11:36am On Jul 18, 2012
ambrosini593: To all who taught or imagined that Goldie was single before she mess herself up at the on going Big Brother Star Game, must be for a joke. It is interesting that Nairalanders to know that Goldie has a boyfriend, An Arabian boyfriend from Dubai. A rich guy that is far richer and better than Kenya`s rascal “Prezzo” It was the guy that invested $200k in her new reloaded album project tagged “Gold” under Kennis Music. His name is Neyal, Dubai business tycoon. This was early this year when a private birthday party was organised and hosted at the home of her new arab boyfriend Neyal in Lagos. Below is the picture of the good time they had together before she entered Big Brother Stargame

Dubai ko Mecca ni

Dumb nut. The guy is a Dj from London you goofball grin grin
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2012
Poster has been Busted Prematurely
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by Honeycity(f): 12:02pm On Jul 18, 2012
obviously, that looks like a scene from one of her musical videos
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by Afam4eva(m): 12:11pm On Jul 18, 2012
Is that not the Oyibo DJ that dances alanta?
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by Skywalker5(m): 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2012
i dont know who she is. i just searched for her name and its shows the picture the posters kept on this topic was from her music videos. Come on Man.
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by alaoeri: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2012
Who's this poster damn liar that's Dj sosa, the guy is even in chuddy k - gö gaga video.
Re: Goldie And Neyal (Her Dubai-Born Millionaire Boyfriend) by Seun(m): 12:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
False. Topic locked.

(1)

Caught In The Act: Justin Bieber Caught Grabbing Kendall Jenner's Butt (photo).. / Ladies Can You Lick This Kinda Ice Cream In Public [PICS] / Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.