Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself (4887 Views)

Actress Rukky Sanda Looking Amazing In Beautiful Photos / Rukky Sanda Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photo / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by TunezMediaBlog: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2017
Movie star, Rukky Sanda has been taking her time to showcase some of her desirables online.

The 33year old beauty, took to social media and shared a footage of her grabbing and handling herself to the delight of her friend holding the camera.

See some of the snapshots below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/11/photos-of-nigerian-actress-rukky-sanda.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by pyyxxaro: 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2017
sad what else do you have to offer apart from ur ezyema bweast and smelling kpekus undecided
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by dview001(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2017
can u fvck away?!.. like can you fvck off?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by Hadez(f): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
I like dt dress kiss
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by Afrok(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
It's better she touch herself coz if those claws scratch person Microphone shocked, the battery go die and no cumming tongue

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by LesbianBoy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hadez:
I like dt dress kiss

I can get it for you

But you will let me OFF your pant sha angry
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by delugajackson: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Not massive enough.

Ain't interested.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by Afrok(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I can get it for you

But you will let me OFF you pant sha angry
see person boyfriend, fiance or husband cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by LesbianBoy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
Afrok:
see person boyfriend, fiance or husband cheesy

Ever heard of "jazz"

I nack it on people like you angry
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by Afrok(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Ever heard of "jazz"

I nack it on people like you angry
ever heard of "juju"? I sing it for people like u tongue

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
She's only adjusting her girls. undecided
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Randy91,Lalas247 biko make una come see sumptin ocheesy
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
lefulefu:

Today is smetn else on NL....

The MOD on duty today must ve bn in d mood to allow these kind of threads cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by LesbianBoy(m): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Afrok:
ever heard of "juju"? I sing it for people like u tongue

Young man, if you don't lee me alone

Hope you saw Alvaro HEADward ORIade ISIbor Morata's goal against Manchester United yesterday

Na so I go take NOD you angry angry grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by LesbianBoy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
lefulefu:

Ayam beginning to suspect you and that lalas247 angry
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by Hadez(f): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
LesbianBoy:

I can get it for you

But you will let me OFF your pant sha angry
undecided
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Ayam beginning to suspect you and that lalas247 angry
biko she's my fwend cheesy.wich one be ur own insidecheesy
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Randy91:

The MOD on duty today must ve bn in d mood to allow these kind of threads cheesy cheesy
he must be an endtime mod cheesy
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by LesbianBoy(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2017
lefulefu:

Why should you be a friend to a girl that has big nyansh? Apostle must hear this! angry angry
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Why should you be a friend to a girl that has big nyansh? Apostle must hear this! angry angry

Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by encryptjay(m): 2:10am On Nov 07, 2017
Something told me a thread about her was going to come up soon grin Wonder what took my intuition towards that side. I guess it's the way Nairaland has been structured concerning news these days.
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by drizzymadbet(m): 5:14am On Nov 07, 2017
Its her body, she can touch it. Besides lesbianboy I love your style, so direct without mincing words.

Besides checking up that hadez profile I saw the reason why you took that gamble, girl so legit
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by Lalas247(f): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2017
lefulefu:
Lesbian boy won’t free us grin I don tire sha
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by Lalas247(f): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2017
Randy91:

Lol grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Lesbian boy won’t free us grin I don tire sha
hw u jor cheesy
gudafternoon cheesy
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by Lalas247(f): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2017
lefulefu:

hw u jor cheesy
gudafternoon cheesy
I’m fine o....long day
How r u
Re: Photos Of Nigerian Actress Rukky Sanda Touching Herself by meobizy(f): 12:26am On Dec 18, 2019
Those are not the types of pictures I expected but I can’t complain.

(1) (Reply)

"I Had S3x At The Balcony Of A Hotel During The Day" Auntie Remi / Jocelyn Wildenstein :: A Walking Tragedy / Picture Of Baby North West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.