Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Plot Of Land For Sale At Agbara......n600k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plot Of Land For Sale At Agbara......n600k (577 Views)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Affordable Virgin Lands, Properties At Agbara/igbesa Township Along Lagos And Ogun State Border. / Plot Of Land For Sale At Agbara Estate(unbeatable Price!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plot Of Land For Sale At Agbara......n600k by propertymania: 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2012
(1)220 Acres of land at Agbara Industrial Estate.The location of this land is close to covenant university along Chinese free trade zone,front of Sun city Estate,Agbara.An acre is N2.5million while a plot of land goes for N600k on this land.Title:Land receipt and survey.

(2)Acre of land on same location as(1) with C-of-O.Asking:7million

(3)8(nos) 3 bedroom flat and 1(no) 5 bedroom flat at Idiaraba.Title-C-of O.Asking-N50million.

(4)A storey building situated on a plot of land along Murtala Muhammed way,Ebute metta.Title:Deed of conveyance.Asking-N65million

(5)A 2 2 storey building comprising of 6(no)flats of 3 bedroom located at Ibadan street,Ebute metta.Title:Deed of conveyance.Asking:N60million

For further enquiry and inspection,pls call 08189720579

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Housing Estate, 2bedroom Flat For Outright Sales. / Urgent Sale At Marina / Where I Bought My 1st Land With N350,000 Without Stress No Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.