Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

What Soldier Men Do With Our Girls In Camp - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Soldier Men Do With Our Girls In Camp (3194 Views)

How Nysc Corp Member Almost Lost His Life To Torture In Camp / A Corper's Tennis Shoes In Camp (funny Picture) / Picture Of Corpers Being Punished By Soldiers In Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Soldier Men Do With Our Girls In Camp by ngbede69: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2012
This picture was taken in 1 state like that. A youth corper was caught with a soldier!

Re: What Soldier Men Do With Our Girls In Camp by ITbomb(m): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2012
Na today u come see am?
Mod Abeg ban this fellow and all his kindred and generations both born and unborn
Re: What Soldier Men Do With Our Girls In Camp by Yeske2(m): 1:20pm On Jul 18, 2012
Remove that picture fast.
Re: What Soldier Men Do With Our Girls In Camp by Egbagirl(f): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
"What soldier men DO to our girls..." it seems like it's a mutual thing going on here. I actually thought twas going to be a case of rape or whatever but the girl seems pretty happy so I take it to be a mutual agreement.
Re: What Soldier Men Do With Our Girls In Camp by tpia5: 10:37pm On Jul 18, 2012
they're both adults, so unless you have some personal reason to cry foul, MYOB.

besides, the guy doesnt look like a soldier and the photo is probably staged.
Re: What Soldier Men Do With Our Girls In Camp by lagcity(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2012
so becos person be solja, make him no phuck again?
Re: What Soldier Men Do With Our Girls In Camp by Plarp: 2:36am On Jul 19, 2012
aya
Re: What Soldier Men Do With Our Girls In Camp by Vincent41(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2012
Am corper Vincent wit state code number zm/12b/02...........reporting from tsafe zamfara ztate................
To God,who made me,dis is de worst N.Y.S.C camp cos of de saharia Law and de fact dat Male hostel is about 500km away fro de camp.
De food is notin to write home about cos is NONSENSE.........
De weather there is too much,
flies in thier 100 follows u everywhere u go justlike mtn
den de Solidiers are taking their time Shareing our YET to married ladies......na dis 1 de pain mepass
They are Doing AFTR SACK NA Me.....i pit girls and de husband dat will marry themAm corper Vincent wit state code number zm/12b/02...........reporting from tsafe zamfara ztate................
To God,who made me,dis is de worst N.Y.S.C camp cos of de saharia Law and de fact dat Male hostel is about 500km away fro de camp.
den de Solidiers are taking their time Shareing our YET to married ladies......na dis 1 de pain mepass
They are Doing AFTR SACK NA Me.....i pit girls and de husband dat will marry them
Re: What Soldier Men Do With Our Girls In Camp by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2023
Vincent41:
Am corper Vincent wit state code number zm/12b/02...........reporting from tsafe zamfara ztate................
They are Doing AFTR SACK NA Me.....i pit girls and de husband dat will marry themAm corper Vincent wit state code number zm/12b/02...........reporting from tsafe zamfara ztate................
They are Doing AFTR SACK NA Me.....i pit girls and de husband dat will marry them
but this ur English sha
Re: What Soldier Men Do With Our Girls In Camp by ILoveNG: 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2023
Vincent41:

You graduated from which school oga corper ?

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2016 Batch B Posted To Benue State.. / The New Jamb Regularization System, How It Works | Reg Center In Ikorodu Lagos / Nysc Anthem: 2017 Batch A, Do You Know How To Recite Nysc Anthem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.