Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Did Dbanj Copy Durella? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Did Dbanj Copy Durella? (4582 Views)

Durella - Blame It On The Money / Jah-bless Ft Ice Prince, Ruggedman, Eldee, Durella And Reminisce, Joor Oh Rmx / D'banj And Durella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by kene86(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2007
News and rumours have been circulating that the kokomaster's style was borrowed from Durella.Durella's pals are saying that after Durella left Mo Hits records,Don jazzy started grooming Dbanj to be like Durella by emulating his mannerisms,style,image and even his music.
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by youngdigi(m): 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2007
hmm, thats strange, i never knew durella was under MoHits Records before, do u have a reliable source/link that says this??
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by 2makeit(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2007
I have heard that before is it for real? But anyway DBANJ is the owner now because DURELLA did not reign.
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by tosinadeda: 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2007
Lies lies lies
durella has neva bn under mo'hits
and by d way u only copy stars
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by 9ja4eva: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2007
kene86:

News and rumours have been circulating that the kokomaster's style was borrowed from Durella.Durella's pals are saying that after Durella left Mo Hits records,Don jazzy started grooming Dbanj to be like Durella by emulating his mannerisms,style,image and even his music.

Not unlikely but where is your link
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by whateva(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2007
Durella that guy is good pass dbanj but i doubt if that guy dey under mo hit maybe na just the 2 of them style

this is du-re-lla!!!
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by xrhymes: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2007
Hey guys Durella is better dan Dbanj no doubt.Where una tink sey dbanj copy No long thing or Enemies ku da nu. its Durella's slang. but dbanj came out first and we knw hem be4 durella.But sometimes i wonder who really get the style becos they dress the same way and sing d same(Durella better off). Two of dem resemble small.Derella as more slang dan Dbanj(Tugbaski, Omo yapasaki, in the zanga, wiskolo wiska, tibe, enenimies ku da nu), what does dbanj has(long thing, kokolet, koko master, file).
Niaja with attitude
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by UncleQuily: 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2007
DURELLA was never with mo hits, that's i know, anyway there is a major show in december, and they are both on the same bill (show).
ryhthm unplugged. The situation will be clearer.
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by UncleQuily: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2007
he's got videos on youtube
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by playmate(f): 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2007
bullshit bullshit bullshit!!!of course pple will still find ways of bringin dbanj down.if truly dbanj copied durella(wich i doubt)then its his own problem dat dbanj is better. tongue tongue tongue

@xrhymes
so all dat makes durella better dan dbanj
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by OEPHIUS(m): 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2007

who cares they are both the same foul mouthed and intelligent
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by FullyFine: 12:04am On Dec 11, 2007
@playmate

here is your playboy http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=yKsE3aJBDkk
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by tosinadeda: 2:53am On Dec 11, 2007
yeah yeah yeah,durella has more slangs,durella is better, durella is this durella is dat
but d'banj has anmtv awardin case u dnt know
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by playmate(f): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2007
@fullyfine
10ks 4 d link bt am up 4 dbanj nt dat i dnt like durella i dig his style bt dis bullshit is really hard 2 believe.

wu cares if durella has a million slangs,it doesn't make him better dan d koko master.
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2007
Yes Dbanj stole Durella style from what i heard from people they are close to both of them, moreover who cares, Durella is 100% better than Dbanj, he have a very lovely voice neither is he bad looking kiss kiss, slim, darkskin with a little muscles cheesy cheesy

Queen of my Zanga is one of my favorite songs, can't get enough of it grin grin grin

Would you be the queen of my zanga cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by playmate(f): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2007
@moodylady
*sighs*u heard frm sum1 close 2 dem jst hear-say.
dey must av lied 2 u nd u cnt blive dat shit cs u dnt really no d two of dem,truly dey av a lot of tins in common bt dat dosnt mean one person copied d oda.jst lies.if u no dbanj well it shows in him dat he loves girls wich reflects in his songs,d way he talks etc so tell me hw does one copy dat frm someone else

d koko master is unbeatable.
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:51am On Dec 12, 2007
@playmate

Abeg stop stalking me jare, do you always have to quote my comments or shocked shocked shocked

Not in the mood tonight to debate with you.

goodnite and stay bless
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by tosinadeda: 7:48am On Dec 12, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

Yes Dbanj stole Durella style from what i heard from people they are close to both of them, moreover who cares, Durella is 100% better than Dbanj, he have a very lovely voice neither is he bad looking kiss kiss, slim, darkskin with a little muscles cheesy cheesy

Queen of my Zanga is one of my favorite songs, can't get enough of it grin grin grin

Would you be the queen of my zanga cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes Dbanj stole Durella style from what i heard from people they are close to both of them undecidedso no be say dem even tell u, na hear u hear shocked shocked shocked

and u expext us to biliv that?
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2007
tosinadeda:

Yes Dbanj stole Durella style from what i heard from people they are close to both of them undecidedso no be say them even tell u, na hear u hear shocked shocked shocked

and u expext us to biliv that?

It what i heard from a reliable source neither am i asking anyone to believe it, abi na by force grin grin and yea Durella wrote tongolo and Dbanj stole it
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by whateva(m): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2007
the first time i heard in the sanga i felt it was D'banj singing
i latter found out it's a new kid in the block Durella
But from what i know they both stayed in one place
but at different times
they could be friends before Dbanj travelled
but what i know very well dem stay for the same room
but at different times
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by sammy88(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2007
dbanj rocks wether u like it or not, u haters jump into the lagoon
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by xrhymes: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2007
Bro Durella better dan Dbanj die.Leave it.Was watching HIP TV yesterday and Dbanj said "OMO YAPAYASKI", so u see ur boy dbanj is a thief. He stole Durella's slangs.The only thing is dat dbanj has an MTV award abi.
Durella rocks.Omo yapayaski.less i 4get Durella aint a new kid on the block his bin dere 4 long.
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by coolboyapg: 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2007
i have been chilling since na time to talk,durella is wise copying the style of the kokomaster dbanj.but the problem i have with him is that he overdoes thing at times which will run him down someday.dbanj is far far better than durella to lyrics,videos and stage performance.i mean DBANJ NA FULL PACKAGE.how many times do you watched durella video on tv probably 3 times a month. in a week u get to watch move your body 4 times.durella was a back up act 4 dbanj go check no long thing vcd vol 1 at dbanj album launch.so how come dbanj copy durella.instead its d other way round.durella himself gave props to dbanj on solid entretainment on galaxy.I mean dbanj is better u need to check the joint he and don jazzy did with ikechukwu 'wind am well' which is new.INFO:PLS GO GET THE MOHITS COMPILATION CD AND VCD TO DROP ON DECEMBER 14.no long thing file dont touch it
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by playmate(f): 12:33am On Dec 13, 2007
@moodylady
stop feelin funky,i replied not quoted.tosinadeda is rite u no did u actually xpect us 2 blive sth u heard of,its nt even concrete @all.frm reliable sources indeed.

@whatever
xactly what i tut at first since i heard it on d radio,i tut it was dbanj i l8r found out it was a guy called durella.

@xrhymes
lol so bcs dbanj said that it means he stole durella's slangs so u mean 2 tell me that any artiste that mentions another artiste's slangs is a thief shocked shocked gimme a break that is soooo out of point.
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by tosinadeda: 1:21am On Dec 13, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

It what i heard from a reliable source neither am i asking anyone to believe it, abi na by force grin grin and yea Durella wrote tongolo and Dbanj stole it

its obvious this is a lie i sabi una kind for nairaland angry angry angry

and yea Durella wrote tongolo and Dbanj stole it yeah yeah tell dat to the birds lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
i hope this doesnt turn to another faze and tuface palava cos no matter how glaring it is sumpeople just since things backwards d'banj did this d'banj did thatwhen the guy dey hustle for daily bread una no know am then o the guy blow finish una dey talk say him copy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xrhymes:

Bro Durella better dan Dbanj die.Leave it.Was watching HIP TV yesterday and Dbanj said "OMO YAPAYASKI", so u see your boy dbanj is a thief. He stole Durella's slangs.The only thing is that dbanj has an MTV award abi.
Durella rocks.Omo yapayaski.less i forget Durella aint a new kid on the block his bin dere 4 long.

so because he also uses the word, it means he copied durella abi? y not the other way round by the way i watched that same show,and it was a review of this year so wut u watched is wut hapnd earlier this year before durella blew up. so i think u can figure out who is copying who grin angry embarassed

by the way i watched an interviewpity icant post it here cos it was a live show on tv where durella was interviewed and was ask about d'banji cant quote wut he said but from wut i understand he said he never knew d'banj until he came back to nigeria and his friends started telln him dat himdurella and d'banj sing alike and even look alike and that was how he knew d'banj.

so the durella was under mo'hits and d'banj copied durella is bullshit embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by xrhymes: 7:43pm On Dec 13, 2007
@playmate
Hey bro i aint saying Dbanj is not good, anyway what eva.Nothing do am Dbanj is making millions and Durella is just coming up.Just making this room more lively.So u guys can die 4 Dbanj.Anyway Durella Rocks
Oya now lets go.
grin cheesy wink smiley :-XFile
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by d1twista(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2007
Durella and Dbanj are real mumu, God just smile on Dbanj so Durella should struggle and try to emulate better artist instead of Kokomaster
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by coolboyapg: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2007
x rhymes why are u so childish in ur yawns.ur arguments are baseless and stupid.slangs like omoyapayaski have been invented even before tv station like stv had been created.talking about slangs self dbanj slangs have been popularly accepted.stations lyk mtv base,channelo,soundcity use it.sizwe is very fund of no long thing on his programme player on mtvbase.check it out,you gan wey u dey when u dey chat you use slangs like no long thing ,file,dont touch it,so tell me who blow.NA DBANJJJJJ.now let me upgrade u on dbanj slangs(file dont touch it,why me why you,no long thing,waristarita,kokolet,babylet.mamalet,run down.mr one chance,hold it,long thing,holdaa,gbabeski,)all creative.

Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by whateva(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2007
na true talk that SOUL talk ooo God smile give Dbanj well welll

Coz with his tongolo and Why me i do not see him any where

But with his Mogbolowo and All the Way the guy fit dey drag

Stage with Correct Stars for Nigeria

But nor be those stupid sound Tongolo and why me

God just smile give am

i pray make papa God start to dey laugh with am ooo

Coz he go be like film when he nor impress for he 3rd time

See Wande Cole e even murder dbanj for that joint

I LOVE THAT BOODIE

===============================================================================

OWNER'S FUNKY
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by coolboyapg: 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2007
abeg shut up joo.upon all the lines wey u write u no make sense.pls dont compares both cats,dbanj is pop while wande coal is r&b.abeg no creat beef btw the puppy wande and his popsy dbanj.love both of them die

Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by uchetobi(f): 12:52pm On Dec 14, 2007
who is Durella
Re: Did Dbanj Copy Durella? by whateva(m): 6:46am On Dec 15, 2007
WHO BE THIS FOOL coolboyapg WHEN DEY TELL ME AKE I SHUT UP
OGUN DEY KILL YOU ABI FIRE DEY BURN YOU?
I LIKE SEE YOU
TAKE YOUR TIME OO NOR BE EVERYBODY YOU GO DEY TALK TO ANYHOW
SMALLIE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OWNER'S FUNKY

(1) (2) (Reply)

M.I Abaga VS Kendrick Lamar / "Take You Home" By Lazyreporta / (DOWNLOAD MP3) Zinoleesky Ft. Naira Marley – Caro (Prod. Rexxie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.