Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser (2020 Views)

6 Reasons You Need A High Quality Custom Polo T-shirts for your business.. / Cheapest Sales Of Designers Men's Polo Top,shirt And Pant Trouser (u.k New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser by kayfocus: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
Hello nairalanders,I need. a very reliable and trusthworthyperson that can supply me first grade jeans(pencil) and all dis fitted t shirt,polo,round necks frm lagos in bail .any frm. First grade abeg I no want. U can contact thru 08138225537,emmanueloloyede85@gmail.com,bb pin 21F24fBD
Re: I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser by Masterseg: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
I can do that for you?are you really ready and also your capital to purchase?you can contact me on +2348058725027
Re: I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser by eleven(m): 3:40am On Jul 19, 2012
Hi,

Please check your mail box...I just sent you a mail.
Re: I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser by Masterseg: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2012
If you are ready alert me
Re: I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser by amazingdoctor: 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
www.grandeurcollection.com home for original fashion designs
Re: I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser by tola05: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2012
i can supply u frm usa but i will only do cash and carry
Re: I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser by kayfocus: 7:48am On Jul 20, 2012
No problem if it is first grade(okirika) frm usa. U contact me thru my no above.
Re: I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser by kunletoks(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
i also want to start okirika business, buying bales from cotonou and selling bales to people in Nigeria
pls help me if you have any idea on how or where to buy from.
Re: I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 20, 2012
eleven: Hi,

Please check your mail box...I just sent you a mail.
please send the info to me too. I am interested. Simplyoge@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser by StarrMatthieu: 2:28am On Jul 21, 2012
Good point
Re: I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser by chemashie(m): 11:23am On Jul 21, 2012
My wife is into wholesales of weavon and wigs but would like to diversify into GRADE A ok biz from US or cotonou. @eleven, masterseg or tola05 to send info to my mailbox,
Thank you
Re: I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser by teddyola: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
I can do this for you, I am a personal shopper from the USA. You pay 70% down for your goods and you pay the balance on delivery. I have people on ground in Nigeria, you pay to real people and you can pick up from them. You can try me with small quantity to confirm that I am genuine. I can also provide you with reference of people I currently do business with.

Please visit my facebook group.

http://www./405715989465751/

Thanks,

Tee.
Re: I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser by eleven(m): 3:18am On Jul 25, 2012
idprincess: please send the info to me too. I am interested. Simplyoge@yahoo.com

Hi. I have forwarded the mail I sent to OP to you.
Re: I Need A Person Dat Can Supply First Grade Jeans,polo,t-shirt,pant Trouser by eleven(m): 3:25am On Jul 25, 2012
chemashie: My wife is into wholesales of weavon and wigs but would like to diversify into GRADE A ok biz from US or cotonou. @eleven, masterseg or tola05 to send info to my mailbox, bankolemutolib@yahoo.com
Thank you

Weavon business is a very good business...I have a friend doing extremely well in it...nice one from your wife.

I am sorry I don't sell Okrika, my stocks are new clothes.

If you are interested in new clothes...please contact me via email: imoisilis@yahoo.com and I will forward the proposal mail to you.

Thank you. Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Soluna Worldwide Business Opportunity / Amazing Offers For Upcoming Artistes / Trailers Needed To Haul Goods To Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.