Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

You Are Not Safe Anymore - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Not Safe Anymore (732 Views)

5 Things Christians Do Now And Don't Consider It Sin Anymore. / Why Don't Women Cover Their Heads In Church Anymore? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Not Safe Anymore by alafin(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2012
THIS IS A SERIOUS WARNING TO PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR NAIRALAND ACCOUNT IS BEING HACKED EVERYDAY PLUS ANYONE IN THE WORLD CAN JUST TYPE IN YOUR EMAIL ON GOOGLE AND IT WILL DIRECT IT TO NL. THERE'S NO SECURITY ON NL WHATSOEVER, WHATEVER YOU SAY CAN BE VIEWED BY HACKERS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND THEY CAN DISCOVER THE EXACT LOCATION OF WHERE YOU ARE.

SEUN PURPOSELY DID NOT PROVIDE ANY AVENUE FOR DEACTIVATING AN ACCOUNT PLUS NO SECURITY OR PRIVACY MEASURES THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DANGEROUS. BE WARNED ONCE YOUR ARE IN YOU ARE IN. YOUR EMPLOYER CAN EVEN VIEW ALL YOUR CHATS JUST BY TYPING YOUR EMAIL ON GOOGLE AND HENCE IT WILL TELL THEM THE EXACT PERSON YOU ARE. A LOT ABOUT NAIRALAND DEFICIENCY SYNDROME.

EVERYONE IS CAPTIVATED BY SEUN
Re: You Are Not Safe Anymore by omodapson(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2012
Na true you yarn o. Time to be more discreet.
Seun should come up with a better security platform for nairaland users. I have my personality to protect.
Re: You Are Not Safe Anymore by Areaboy2(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2012
just use a crappy email for NL
Re: You Are Not Safe Anymore by Skywalker5(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2012
well i typed mine and it did not appear. Maybe you have exposed your e-mail address once on Nairaland
Re: You Are Not Safe Anymore by tpia5: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2012
I' m starting to believe there's more to this email thing than meets the eye.

I reported someone a few months ago, and next thing i heard was a nler telling me ( mockingly) that the mods could see my email because of that.

I was like what the heck- if they can see my email and so what.

I now assume nkan min wa loro na, abi?
Re: You Are Not Safe Anymore by alafin(m): 11:07am On Jul 20, 2012
tpia@:
I' m starting to believe there's more to this email thing than meets the eye.

I reported someone a few months ago, and next thing i heard was a nler telling me ( mockingly) that the mods could see my email because of that.

I was like what the heck- if they can see my email and so what.

I now assume nkan min wa loro na, abi?

TP se pe omo baba kan na ni wa, mi o mo smiley
Re: You Are Not Safe Anymore by tpia5: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
beeni o grin

i tire!

(1) (Reply)

Jesus And Islam / Is Naming Ceremony A Christian Ceremony Or Tradition? / Blessed Are The Peacemakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.