Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Taraweeh Prayer And Fastin In The Month Of Ramadan Is A Function Of Moon Sightin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Taraweeh Prayer And Fastin In The Month Of Ramadan Is A Function Of Moon Sightin (766 Views)

Ramadan Is Around The Corner, Please Comment What Ramadan Means To You / Are U Happy Ramadan Is Going Or Sad / Ramadan Is Rounding Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taraweeh Prayer And Fastin In The Month Of Ramadan Is A Function Of Moon Sightin by pheyus10(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2012
Today is the 29th Day of Shaaban 1433, That makes 2mao the day of Doubt (Yawma Shaaq). Its sunnah to have the intention of fasting tomorrow and break only upon hearing that the moon isn't sighted.... Ramadan Kareem Yah Ikhwaanu Muslim and Ikhwaatu Muslimat......
In Addition to this, The Prophet(SAW) told us that we must commence fast when the moon has been sighted and also we must stop fasting upon sighting of the moon.
If the moon is sighted tonight then fasting commence tomorrow but if otherwise, then we can count Shaaban to be 30 days and commence fasting on saturday(21/07/2012). Islamically, in this kind of situation we just hope that the moon is sighted today and not to conclude that today is definately last day of any islamic month.
I hope this message of mine will be beneficial to my Muslim Readers on Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Pick Call And Die Text In Circulation / Nigeria Is At War-by Pastor Ladi Thompson / Join Online Deliverance And Prayer Forum Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.