Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

O'neal Inco - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / O'neal Inco (3353 Views)

O'neal International / O'neal Resource International!!! / Please Does Anyone Know The Job Details Of O'neal Inc Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O'neal Inco by Jose150: 10:01am On Jul 20, 2012
Pls i want 2 know if anybody receive a text 4rm dis company abt conducting aptitude test 2mor at no 15 Adekunbi cresent of oluwaleyimu str ikeja.pls reply
Re: O'neal Inco by Jose150: 10:02am On Jul 20, 2012
Wht r dis company into and r dey real.
Re: O'neal Inco by adewumi7: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2012
Scam .run.
Re: O'neal Inco by Jose150: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2012
@adewumi,pls hv u been there before.we dont conduct d appitute test b/4 asking u 2 bring money.
Re: O'neal Inco by omoijoba(m): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2012
Oneal Inc. has shortlisted u 4 an interview on SAT(21/7/12) by 9am at 1 Babatunde Str. Off Ogunlana Drive, Surulere Lagos. Kindly call 07041167355.
Also received d same text this afternoon.Cant say whether it's a scam or not bt am not going.
Re: O'neal Inco by Saraha1(f): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2012
Both of you should not border wasting your precious time going for the interview. The company name is called Health Stream Alliance . their head Office is at Isolo ,oremeji str .But if you dont have something tangible to do with your time you can go and check for your self and pls when going ensure you have 8500naira to pay for you to be a partner with them.Best of luck.
Re: O'neal Inco by omoijoba(m): 5:59am On Jul 23, 2012
Thanks Sarah...Really appreciate your message
Re: O'neal Inco by henryoshoremoh(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2012
I RECEIVED MINE ON 15/7/2012 TO BE THERE ON 17TH OF JULY FOR APTITUDE TEST... AFTER CHECKING MY MAIL AND I SEE NO COMPANY LIKE THAT AMONG THE APPLICATION I SENT, I IGNORE THE INVITATION......
Re: O'neal Inco by fumoo: 9:33am On Oct 09, 2012
It is good to investigate things first, before coming up here to write and in the process misinform innocent Niralanders. Thank God I did not read this misleading comment some months ago it could have denied me of these present opportunity O' Neal bestowed me. I received this msg too I went for the written test and the oral interview, but I met different things entirely. I saw opportunities, an eye opener marketing services and products in a fantastic ways and making money in direct proportion to my efforts. The company O' Neal provided a platform for continuous training and inturn give you a life long career.
I am a life witness they are not a scammer. I'm just few months old with them now I'm enjoying what I'm doing and the smiles I'm putting on the faces of Nigerians especially those suffering from one chronic disease or the other. Apart from the money they joyfully paid.
The issue of payment of 8,500, Myself I paid this 8,500 in other to obtain my license to operate. Please note that O'Neal Incorporation is a Franchise Company, they can only train their partners under their franchised arrangement they can't license them so that 8,500 goes to their franchisor to license you and give you full pledge to operate. Read more about franchise in this link http://franchises.about.com/od/franchisebasics/a/what-franchises.htm
It is true not everybody can appreciate what they are doing, it is understandable many graduates of these days prefer monthly salary to being entrepreneur, many are not self starter, they always love 30days makes one pay, they can't be blamed many of them are half baked. All the same let us appreciate those who sit down and create meaningful ideas. O'Neal is not scamming anybody they are providing platform that is giving people career. I advice you, if you are looking for job that can give you true financial freedom and time freedom indeed when ever you are lucky to receive their text message inviting you for an interview better go and listen carefully or you send your CV to me now, why we are recruiting this huge is a topic to be treated in other day.
Re: O'neal Inco by solabug: 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
lol. What is the relationship between Job interview and 8,500 License to Operate. Why can't O'Neal Make it clear in their Spam SMS instead of disguising under the name interview. FYI. Kindly advise your company to stop sending Unsolicited bulk messages.

(1) (Reply)

Apply 2 NAICOM / Vacancies For Urgent Placements / Urgent Dispatch Rider Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.