Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,764 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments (894 Views)

Woman Sentenced To Death For ‘blasphemous’ Comments About Prophet Mohamed / Drop Your Comments About The Beating Of Jesus Christ Here / Comments By Pope Benedict XVI Annoy Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments by highness111: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2012
My issue is dis. I've been looking struggling since my childhood to make life better for me, but things re nt working out. In job searching I've been recording failures @ d point of breakthrough. Recently I encountered a friend of mine who told me dat wat I need is spiritual cleansing. Dat he did it and things ve been better for him. If not dat d man dat did it for him is dead he would ve taken me there. So guys I'm seriously searching for help.pls this is for serious and matured pple .any help will be welcome. Thanks
Re: Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments by Odunnu: 11:51am On Jul 20, 2012
There is no prophet of higher calling over your life than you.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments by radar5(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2012
No bearer of burden can bear another man's burden.Be courageous,pray for your God is closer to you than anyone else.God help you.
Re: Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments by Delafruita(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
highness 111: My issue is dis. I've been looking struggling since my childhood to make life better for me, but things re nt working out. In job searching I've been recording failures @ d point of breakthrough. Recently I encountered a friend of mine who told me dat wat I need is spiritual cleansing. Dat he did it and things ve been better for him. If not dat d man dat did it for him is dead he would ve taken me there. So guys I'm seriously searching for help.pls this is for serious and matured pple .any help will be welcome. Thanks
everybody experiences failure at one time or the other.the best thing is to learn from it and keep forging ahead.
Re: Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments by joe4christ(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2012
highness 111: My issue is dis. I've been looking struggling since my childhood to make life better for me, but things re nt working out. In job searching I've been recording failures @ d point of breakthrough. Recently I encountered a friend of mine who told me dat wat I need is spiritual cleansing. Dat he did it and things ve been better for him. If not dat d man dat did it for him is dead he would ve taken me there. So guys I'm seriously searching for help.pls this is for serious and matured pple .any help will be welcome. Thanks

And that's how you young people of now adays open yourself to the devil atimes without even knowing it cos you're so obsessed with material things, and who told you that God almighty (Jesus christ) is incapable of solving your problem? Are u the only one that has ever experience difficulty in life, those who suffered even worse than you did and still did not renounce God and later came out of their troubles being better, prosperouse, fulfilled and blessed.
Are u better than such people? You think they never saw the opportunity of compromising their faith by doing ritual or other diabolical means of making quick money but yet chose not to?
You have no escuss if u end up in hell for not waiting for God's time, only God's blessing bringeth riches and adds no sorrow - Proverb 10:22
but any other blessing will make life a living hell for you cos satan will ultimately get your soul in return, you know he never gives anything freely!
Re: Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments by highness111: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2012
I apperciate ur comments . I'm nt seeking for devilish solution. It is called deliverance, spiritual bathing, spirtiual cleansing depending on the church. This is wat I'm seeking for. Nt a cult group or any form of ritual. So if u ve any info pls I do like to ve it.
Re: Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments by Mpetempe(m): 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2012
@OP
All You Need Is Jesus Christ.
Re: Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments by joe4christ(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2012
highness 111:

I apperciate ur comments . I'm nt seeking for devilish solution. It is called deliverance, spiritual bathing, spirtiual cleansing depending on the church. This is wat I'm seeking for. Nt a cult group or any form of ritual. So if u ve any info pls I do like to ve it.

Sprirtual bathing or whatever you wish to tag it is not biblical, as matter of fact it's devilish, even satanists do same so what's the difference, bathing you in river, sea or whatever is paying reverence to river godess.
Let him who have ears hear with them. Dont sell your soul to the devil!
Re: Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments by joe4christ(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2012
highness 111:

Sprirtual bathing or whatever you wish to tag it is not biblical, as matter of fact it's devilish, even satanists do same so what's the difference, bathing you in river, sea or whatever is paying reverence to river godess.
Re: Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments by Mpetempe(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2012
joe4christ:
Thank U Sir.
Re: Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments by beylinko(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2012
highness 111:

Ok i hv a solution 4 u but can u answ dis question sincerely. Wat church do u attend.
Moreover,u dont need no spiritual cleansin or bathin. All u need is mentality,CONSCIENCE cleansin which can only be achievd BY deligently searchin d scripture PERSONALLY. I wil paraphrase Heb 9 for u. Talkin about d old convenant which was abt sacrifes of ram,bulls n goats "for when moses had spoken 2 all d people accordin 2 d law he took d blod of calves...goat,water,scarlet wool,hysop ...and sprinkled d people.(vrs 19)(dis is nt different from d deliverance u want dis people 2 do 4 u)
wat is now d essence of d comin n death of christ when u stil operate in dis consciousness(heb 9"11-17) "HOW Much more shal d blood of Christ who tru d eternal spirt offered himself...purge ur conscience from dead works 2 serve livin God." Except if u don't believe in him den u have no relationship with God. See he has ordaind u has prophets n priests 2 show forth is good work" so no oda person take charge of dis priestly position 4 u.
NOTE: Don't be lazy,take responsibities 4 ur life.
Re: Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments by nyameke: 12:48pm On Jul 21, 2012
joe4christ:

And that's how you young people of now adays open yourself to the devil atimes without even knowing it cos you're so obsessed with material things, and who told you that God almighty (Jesus christ) is incapable of solving your problem? Are u the only one that has ever experience difficulty in life, those who suffered even worse than you did and still did not renounce God and later came out of their troubles being better, prosperouse, fulfilled and blessed.
Are u better than such people? You think they never saw the opportunity of compromising their faith by doing ritual or other diabolical means of making quick money but yet chose not to?
You have no escuss if u end up in hell for not waiting for God's time, only God's blessing bringeth riches and adds no sorrow - Proverb 10:22
but any other blessing will make life a living hell for you cos satan will ultimately get your soul in return, you know he never gives anything freely!
see this is the problem with some of you ignorant Christians.. Someone who seems to be struggling in life and living hell on earth and obviously knows no better opens a thread to seek for answers and help from you.
Instead of providing solutions and showing him a better way to make life enjoyable for him you instead go on a rant and insult his intelligence and to top it off threaten him with hell..

What part of his post suggested that he was obsessed with material things? And who ever gave you the idea that Christians have to struggle or material things are of the devil. It is ignorant to think material things is of the devil when all things belong to God. Some of you give the devil so much power even when he has none..

Read my lips THE DEVIL HAS NO POWER OVER YOU the only power he has is the one you give him. In your haste to condemn him and threaten him with hell you might end up pushing him even further away from God.
Be wise brother.
Re: Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments by alexleo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2012

Seek for genuine salvation of your soul because thats what will give you total deliverance both from sin and whatever devil that is causing the failure. The problem we have these days is that most churches dont present salvation to people rather they present money to you first. Salvation does the basic job and its the main thing.
Re: Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments by highness111: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2012
I'm really greatful for all ur comments. But d issue is still where it is. I'm really dying in silent and I need help fast. Pls I'm waiting. Thanks.
Re: Pls I Need Help - Serious Comments by Odunnu: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
Give your life wholly to Christ and watch kings come to the brightness of your rising.

(1) (Reply)

Old People Who Died In Christ, Will They Be Resurrected In Their Old Age? / Does Holy Water Have An Expiration Date? / Atheists Don’t Own Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.