Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband (36923 Views)

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Twin Sisters Marry The Same Husband(photo) / Identical Twin Sisters Die In Car Crash After Leaving Nightclub [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by illicit(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2012
Michky: Olodo run! Run like you always do. I can imagine you runing with your tail between your legs like a scared dog; the same b1tch that shamelessly fvcks in the open cannot stand a simple challenge. All you know how to do is open that sh*thole in your face to say rubbish on NL. Mumu. Remind me not to ever ask-you-out if we ever meet in real life. Its girls like you that deserve to be slapped everyday by your boyfriend because of the sh*t that comes out of that smelling hole in your face. Here is my humble suggestion: Please change that your s1lly name to sh*thole. Its far better than bella3 or whatever your rubb1sh name is. Ok? My 2cents.
seriously dude are u dis low? SMH
i thought u are a man though... real men dont do this!
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by DICKtator: 10:15am On Jul 23, 2012
Bélla3: so you no do sunday school?
Jacob was decieved. He wanted the younger but was given the older. So he had to wait to marry the one he truely loved.
Besides they were just sisters, nt twins!

I was going to post a rejoinder on this but Michky did a fantabulous work here!!!. Big kudos to him(?)Or her.
P.S: like woman,seriously,"they are just sisters,nt twins?"<-----I tolerate much, so I'll assume u were high on weed or u were reaching ur orgasm level when u typed dt ish!!!!
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2012
illicit:
seriously dude are u dis low? SMH
i thought u are a man though... real men dont do this!
My appologies but that's what she'll get for dragging my lineage in the mud. Besides, the fact that "gentlelady" is a word does not automatically mean that all ladies will be of respectable character. What am saying in summary is: bella3 threw a punch below the belt by refering to my family ancestors in that manner. Am however willing to take it all back if you make sure that she appologises to me openly rightnow. If not then pls LET SLEEPING DOGS LYE!
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by fesse(f): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2012
Imagining P'square marrying one wife......... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by illicit(m): 4:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
Bélla3: sorry, bt i dnt contest wit deluded minds. You can bring ur ancestors as well as generations. If they are anything like you den it wil bring about DOOM
seriouly bella u got to show some respect too, 2 wrongs dont make it ryt we dnt av to be tradin insults ok? now lets make peace feel free to apologise or take apologies thanks.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by illicit(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
Michky: My appologies but that's what she'll get for dragging my lineage in the mud. Besides, the fact that "gentlelady" is a word does not automatically mean that all ladies will be of respectable character. What am saying in summary is: bella3 threw a punch below the belt by refering to my family ancestors in that manner. Am however willing to take it all back if you make sure that she appologises to me openly rightnow. If not then pls LET SLEEPING DOGS LYE!
its ok bro, we all gud.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2012
illicit:
seriouly bella u got to show some respect too, 2 wrongs dont make it ryt we dnt av to be tradin insults ok? now lets make peace feel free to apologise or take apologies thanks.
he knew he'd be upset bt went abt saying rubbish
anyways na ur face i look.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2012
DICKtator:

I was going to post a rejoinder on this but Michky did a fantabulous work here!!!. Big kudos to him(?)Or her.
P.S: like woman,seriously,"they are just sisters,nt twins?"<-----I tolerate much, so I'll assume u were high on weed or u were reaching ur orgasm level when u typed dt ish!!!!
wink wink
like serious, when did u escape from psychiatry?
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by illicit(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2012
Bélla3: he knew he'd be upset bt went abt saying rubbish
anyways na ur face i look.
thanks it is well.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2012
Michky: My appologies but that's what she'll get for dragging my lineage in the mud. Besides, the fact that "gentlelady" is a word does not automatically mean that all ladies will be of respectable character. What am saying in summary is: bella3 threw a punch below the belt by refering to my family ancestors in that manner. Am however willing to take it all back if you make sure that she appologises to me openly rightnow. If not then pls LET SLEEPING DOGS LYE!
you want an apology huh? When u insulted my parents, elders and society, or knw ye nt dat they are also my teachers?
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 11:47am On Jul 26, 2012
Bélla3: you want an apology huh? When u insulted my parents, elders and society, or knw ye nt dat they are also my teachers?
It is obvious that you have allowed your imaginations to play tricks on you. Honestly, when i said "teacher", i meant "teacher" literally - as in school teacher. I understand that teacher can also be used in the contexts that you have mentioned but you didnt read my mind correctly atall believe me. Wait a minute, where in nigeria do they allow people to throw stones at other people's family name like you did? And, Yes, i still want that apology from you. Until then, i rest my case. So, are you going to apologise or not?
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 12:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
illicit:
its ok bro, we all gud.
All am saying is a man is a man no matter what. Every "honourable" man's name deserves some form of respect thats all. Well you did your best though. I realy cant thank you enough. Your effort so far has been very much appreciated. Keep it up bro.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by illicit(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2012
Michky: All am saying is a man is a man no matter what. Every "honourable" man's name deserves some form of respect thats all. Well you did your best though. I realy cant thank you enough. Your effort so far has been very much appreciated. Keep it up bro.
yall welcome
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2012
Michky: It is obvious that you have allowed your imaginations to play tricks on you. Honestly, when i said "teacher", i meant "teacher" literally - as in school teacher. I understand that teacher can also be used in the contexts that you have mentioned but you didnt read my mind correctly atall believe me. Wait a minute, where in nigeria do they allow people to throw stones at other people's family name like you did? And, Yes, i still want that apology from you. Until then, i rest my case. So, are you going to apologise or not?
oya, sorry!
I didnt mean dat
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2012
By the way, when i said ur generations nd ancestors, i didnt mean literally. See hw easy it is to prove u re right? We both steped on each others toes, bt u started it, so dnt expect an apology from me.
Bt then SORRY OH!
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 10:37am On Jul 27, 2012
Bélla3: By the way, when i said ur generations nd ancestors, i didnt mean literally. See hw easy it is to prove u re right? We both steped on each others toes, bt u started it, so dnt expect an apology from me.
Bt then SORRY OH!
I'll say it straight. Am sorry too. Well i guess i, and Dictator, were enjoying the unique anonimity value that NL offers: although i have noticed that you dont value anonimity much like others here (including me). But its all good though. Fact is, we dont have to agree to peacefully coexist. I couldnt realy prove that i was right even when i tried (because you still wudnt agree with my points on d issue). However, this is proof that i have taken back everything i said to you. michky2@yahoo.com. Have a good day.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2012
Michky: I'll say it straight. Am sorry too. Well i guess i, and Dictator, were enjoying the unique anonimity value that NL offers: although i have noticed that you dont value anonimity much like others here (including me). But its all good though. Fact is, we dont have to agree to peacefully coexist. I couldnt realy prove that i was right even when i tried (because you still wudnt agree with my points on d issue). However, this is proof that i have taken back everything i said to you. michky2@yahoo.com. Have a good day.
what do you mean by i dnt value the Anonimity i get from Nl?
By the way, thanks, i guess we are cool then?
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
Bélla3: what do you mean by i dnt value the Anonimity i get from Nl?
By the way, thanks, i guess we are cool then?
Dint you upload your pic on nairaland? I saw it yesterday. That doesnt say much of someone who craves anonimity to me. Am not saying there's any problem with that though. & Yes, we're cool which is why i put my email out there. Send me a mail anytime. K? Just make sure you identify yourself apropraitely enough so i will know its you.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by DICKtator: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
Bélla3: like serious, when did u escape from psychiatry?

i should be asking you that. jelly fish brain!
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
DICKtator:

thanx 4 asking me that. I am a jelly fish brain!
i knw u re, your secret is safe with me
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
Michky: Dint you upload your pic on nairaland? I saw it yesterday. That doesnt say much of someone who craves anonimity to me. Am not saying there's any problem with that though. & Yes, we're cool which is why i put my email out there. Send me a mail anytime. K? Just make sure you identify yourself apropraitely enough so i will know its you.
the pic was blurred, and doesnt realy look like me. No 1 would recognize me in dat pic. Hehehe.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
Bélla3: the pic was blurred, and doesnt realy look like me. No 1 would recognize me in dat pic. Hehehe.
Believe me, with that kinda pic, it shouldnt be hard for anyone to recognize even your shadow. You cant claim anonimity anymore with that sort of pic floating on NL space. Its like adam&eve stil claiming innocence after eating the fruit (assuming this is a good example). If i may ask BTW, for what other reason did you post a blurred pic on NL if your intention dint include admiration. Fun? Not like its wrong though. & how did you come to be this religious? Just asking.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 12:01am On Jul 28, 2012
Michky: Believe me, with that kinda pic, it shouldnt be hard for anyone to recognize even your shadow if you walk by. You cant claim anonimity with that sort of pic floating on NL space. Its like adam&eve stil claiming innocence after eating the fruit (assuming this is a good example). If i may ask BTW, for what other reason did you post a blurred pic on NL if your intention dint include people having an idea of your looks? Not like its wrong though.
i had intentions of removing the pic, but forgot. Come o, did you recognize me? shocked
Michky: Believe me, with that kinda pic, it shouldnt be hard for anyone to recognize even your shadow if you walk by. You cant claim anonimity with that sort of pic floating on NL space. Its like adam&eve stil claiming innocence after eating the fruit (assuming this is a good example). If i may ask BTW, for what other reason did you post a blurred pic on NL if your intention dint include people having an idea of your looks? Not like its wrong though.
i had intentions of removing the pic, but forgot. Come o, did you recognize me?
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2012
Bélla3: i had intentions of removing the pic, but forgot. Come o, did you recognize me? shocked i had intentions of removing the pic, but forgot. Come o, did you recognize me?
Very clearly. I had to download the pic to get a beta view and it worked. Your eyebrows stood out 4 me. What's stil confusing me however is your hair. Is that braids?
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 12:18am On Jul 28, 2012
Michky: Very clearly. I had to download the pic to get a beta view and it worked. Your eyebrows stood out 4 me. What's stil confusing me however is your hair. Is that braids?
grin[quote author=[/quote] what You mean you knw me?*shocked*
the hair is dread locks(kidding)
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 12:27am On Jul 28, 2012
What do you mean my 'eyebrow...'
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by pedestal82(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2012
@Bella3 and michky, GET A ROOM
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2012
pedestal82: @Bella3 and michky, GET A ROOM
which kind jealousy be this? Lol. Sorry if u are offended.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by illicit(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2012
Michky: Believe me, with that kinda pic, it shouldnt be hard for anyone to recognize even your shadow. You cant claim anonimity anymore with that sort of pic floating on NL space. Its like adam&eve stil claiming innocence after eating the fruit (assuming this is a good example). If i may ask BTW, for what other reason did you post a blurred pic on NL if your intention dint include admiration. Fun? Not like its wrong though. & how did you come to be this religious? Just asking.
seriously? i tot my young niece is d only reading books like how to woo a lady
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2012
Bélla3: which kind jealousy be this? Lol. Sorry if u are offended.
Dont mind that jealous man.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Michky: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2012
illicit:
seriously? i tot my young niece is d only reading books like how to woo a lady
hahahahaha. So you caught my adam&eve liner huh? Nice. Am nt suprised though. You've reaffirmd the fact that most nairalanders are geniuses. And, now that you've spilled the beans, dont just sit there! Start sending in suggestions on how to possibly move this ministry to the permanent site much quicker. May the lord bless you, brother, as you send in your suggestions.
Re: Twin Sisters Share The Same Husband by Bella3(f): 9:45pm On Jul 28, 2012
Michky: hahahahaha. So you caught my adam&eve liner huh? Nice. Am nt suprised though. You've reaffirmd the fact that most nairalanders are geniuses. And, now that you've spilled the beans, dont just sit there! Start sending in suggestions on how to possibly move this ministry to the permanent site much quicker. May the lord bless you, brother, as you send in your suggestions.
am lost here...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can I Start A Family With 70k? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / Help! I Am Being Physically Abused By My Wife! What Will I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.