Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Should I Wait For Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Wait For Him (859 Views)

Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth? / This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / I Am 27, She Is 20. Can I Wait For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Wait For Him by itos(f): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2012
I use to leave in europe until my husband was hving a problem, although we were leaving in different country then, he visit me twice or once every yr and he hv been responsible for me&our daughter's upkeep, he was paying all my bills& everything he wouldn't let me get a job to support myself he said he does not want to live our daughter in the hands of nanny,he is now in jail since june 2010 during his arrest he called nd told me to relocate to nig although i wanted to stay back and luk for a job but he refuesed and insisted that i relocate to nig that evrything wil be ok so i obeyed him so last yr oct he was released frm prison 2months later he was re-arrested again that was dec 22nd 2011 uptill now no phone call, no email or letter frm him is been over 2yrs my husband nd i hv not seen face to face to make matter worse his family hv abandoned me&my daughter right now things are very difficult for me i can no longer pay for the flat i rented i am now living in my father's house a room&palour taking care of my daughter all alone, soon my daughter will be 5yrs old and i just clock 33yrs last week for how long wuld i stay in this suffering i am tired i am not getting any younger although i hv not done anything stupid yet pls i need advice dont mind my english
Re: Should I Wait For Him by 1ndidi2(f): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2012
I sympathize with u! But dear,u are married-4better for worse-now can't you get a job?do you have a certificate or something?33 aint old(u are still young and strong) U can learn a trade,and these days there are so many cooperative organizations for small scale business or vocational centres where you can learn something @a subsidized rate. Pls don't even think that you can sleep around your way out of this cos it may definitely backfire on you. I know some ladies that have four kids with no help!yet they hustle hard!nigerian women are strong,so if you are still one then,be strong,stay strong and earn/work. ur way outta this. Gods grace.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Him by Dsage1: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
itos: I use to leave in europe until my husband was hving a problem, although we were leaving in different country then, he visit me twice or once every yr and he hv been responsible for me&our daughter's upkeep, he was paying all my bills& everything he wouldn't let me get a job to support myself he said he does not want to live our daughter in the hands of nanny,he is now in jail since june 2010 during his arrest he called nd told me to relocate to nig although i wanted to stay back and luk for a job but he refuesed and insisted that i relocate to nig that evrything wil be ok so i obeyed him so last yr oct he was released frm prison 2months later he was re-arrested again that was dec 22nd 2011 uptill now no phone call, no email or letter frm him is been over 2yrs my husband nd i hv not seen face to face to make matter worse his family hv abandoned me&my daughter right now things are very difficult for me i can no longer pay for the flat i rented i am now living in my father's house a room&palour taking care of my daughter all alone, soon my daughter will be 5yrs old and i just clock 33yrs last week for how long wuld i stay in this suffering i am tired i am not getting any younger although i hv not done anything stupid yet pls i need advice dont mind my english

Your story is really pathetic and I felt so unhappy with your situation.

I won't like to ask reasons/blame for your husband predicament due to the fact that,the did has already being done. But I will like to ask you the following questions;

1. Didn't ur husband has a frnd u could contacted in the country u live b4?
2.What were the reation of his relatives when u visit them?
3. Do u hav any sources of income or depends on pple around u?
4. Are u a christain? If yes,do u hav a church?
5. Are u a hardworking person?
Re: Should I Wait For Him by ifyalways(f): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2012
When you marry a criminal, you must have a very thick skin and be ready to sleep in the barn, wake in a mansion and vice versa. And please don't give me the BS that you didn't know what your man was into.
Back to your problem, first is you'll get yourself a job. Next, go to your in laws(if it was a proper marriage) and find out from them the situation of your husband. Lastly, be cheerful and ready to go into the dating world again, this time you don't need to be told to stay away from "crooked men making fast, sharp money"

(1) (Reply)

Royal Baby: Prince William And Kate Expecting Second Child / Newly Divorced Ghanaian Woman Exposes Herself On Camera To Make Husband Jealous / Women Remember Their Families More Relative To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.