Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. (967 Views)

“we’ll Give ONE WEEK Of Free Sex If Eagles Wins The Cup / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Manny Pacquiao Suffers Shock Defeat To Tim Bradley! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by davidif: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2007
TIM TEBOW WON THE HEISMAN Y'ALL AHEAD OF D-MAC, COLT BRENNAN, AND CHASE DANIEL.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=maisel_ivan&id=3147187&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab2pos1
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by MP007(m): 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2007
he shouldnt have won, dang right I said it

he won cos they said he had 51 touch-down's as a quater back, i checked the records, 41 out of the 51 so-called touch downs were less than five yards,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by doyin13(m): 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2007
Darren Macfadden. . .its a shame that he has to come second two years in a row.

But I must say Tebow had himself one hell of a season. There was one particular match I watched
I think against Florida State and he was simply outstanding.

Kudos to him.
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by davidif: 5:15am On Dec 14, 2007
@MP007
are you kidding me as much as i love D-MAC, what Tim Tebow did is absolutely unprecedented not even Michael Vick or Vince Young did this when they were in College.
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by davidif: 5:16am On Dec 14, 2007
Also, the reason why he was running most of the time is because Florida never had any decent running back so the boy had to do it all by himself.
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by MP007(m): 5:54am On Dec 14, 2007
imagine your quater back leading ur team in touch down runs, thats embarassing,
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by buckeye(m): 6:25am On Dec 14, 2007
MP007:

imagine your quater back leading your team in touch down runs, thats embarassing,
@ MP007, thats exactly whats makes him unique, and i dont think anybody deserves it better than him.
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by scambater(m): 6:37am On Dec 14, 2007
Oh man I pray Ohio state get ther ass kicked again this year, I'll give my left testicle to see them loss angry
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by buckeye(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2007
scambater:

Oh man I pray Ohio state get ther ass kicked again this year, I'll give my left testicle to see them loss angry

Lol why praying? is that serious? anyways stop hating and lets just wait and see what would happen.
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by MP007(m): 2:58am On Dec 15, 2007
scambater:

where in irving u dey? I live off loop 12 grauwyler, 4 blocks away from the cowboys station
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by davidif: 12:00am On Dec 16, 2007
@MP007
A quaterback must do whatever it takes to make the team win even if he does not have the personnel (like running back) around him and whenever "superman" was in the game, he always gave them an opportunity to win, it was only there freshman defense that cost them those 3 games.

@scambater
I am not sure about LSU convincingly beating OSU this time around, because the buckeyes have a chip on there shoulder, they were embarassed last year (because Ted Ginn Jr. got injured on the first play of the game) and that has been on there mind all season long. I can guarantee you that Jim Tressel would make sure its not a blowout.
Also, did you see the Arkansas vs. LSU game, LSU couldn't stop the run, in fact, D-MAC and Felix Jones ran roughshod over them what makes you think Chris "beanie" Wells is not going to do the same thing. But who knows? The Big 10 was mediocre this year which made it easier for Ohio state to run over everybody else and there offseason schedule was pathetic also (Youngstown State anyone).
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by buckeye(m): 3:37am On Dec 18, 2007
A quaterback must do whatever it takes to make the team win even if he does not have the personnel (like running back) around him and whenever "superman" was in the game, he always gave them an opportunity to win, it was only there freshman defense that cost them those 3 games.

Good point davidif, Tebow really helped his team a lot when they needed him. I like D-mac and i can take anything away from him, especially when he helped my team get back to the NC by beating LSU. At the same time, i can't knock Tebow's hurstle, he has more rushing yards than their running backs, he broke new record, he stayed consistence throughout the season and he's just a sophomore if that counts.

i would have picked Oregon's Dennis Dickson over Tebow, but unfortunately he got hurt. Tebow deserves it and i'm glad he won it.
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by easimoni(m): 6:14am On Dec 18, 2007
scambater:

Tsk, tsk! You want to keep the right one? tongue

Tebow to repeat next year!
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by cuteNhot(f): 5:11am On Dec 21, 2007
buckeye plz dont view my profile angry angry angry
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by buckeye(m): 2:38am On Dec 22, 2007
cute_N_hot:

buckeye plz don't view my profile angry angry angry

Haha i guess u caught me looking at ur profile. but i was disappointed cuz u got no picture on there.
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by cuteNhot(f): 3:48pm On Dec 22, 2007
yeah.
wouldn't want to spoil your relationship/marriage
you just upping and leaving your partner for
The CUTE.
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by davidif: 5:40pm On Dec 22, 2007
@buckeye
mr buckeye are you scared that Rich Rodriguez is going to Michigan, I know they would be horrible next season because he doesn't have the personnel to run his offense yet at michigan but in a couple of years from now, they might start owning you guys 2 years from now especially if highly touted high school phenom Terrelle Pryor signs for Michigan.
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by buckeye(m): 2:06am On Dec 25, 2007
cute_N_hot:

yeah.
wouldn't want to spoil your relationship/marriage
you just upping and leaving your partner for
The CUTE.

@ cute_N_hot why not if it's worth it.

davidif:

@buckeye
mr buckeye are you scared that Rich Rodriguez is going to Michigan, I know they would be horrible next season because he doesn't have the personnel to run his offense yet at michigan but in a couple of years from now, they might start owning you guys 2 years from now especially if highly touted high school phenom Terrelle Pryor signs for Michigan.

@davidif, u are right, Michigan's team is not gonna be that strong next year. OSU are gonna be coming back with almost all their starters and that's something they havent done in a while now if u remember.
Illinois is going to be one heck of a team too next year, i just want more compitition, i dont like for one or two teams to be running the whole conference, it doesnt make it look good.
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by davidif: 10:30pm On Dec 25, 2007
@buckeye
I agree with you, the big 10 has been dominated by michigan and ohio state since i can remember, at least in our conference, it has always been cyclical, from Nebraska, Colorado, and KSU, to OU and Texas, now the KU's and the Missouri's are beginning to emerge and that's how it has been around the major conferences except the big 10.

By the way speaking of illinois, i believe the rose bowl should have invited Georgia instead of Illinois. The fighting illini are absolutely no match for USC, the trojans would absolutely crush them on new year's day, in fact its going to be be a blowout because USC still feels slighted at being left out of the national title game despite being the hottest team in the country following there last defeat to oregon. Either way, all we can do is wait and see. By the way, have a merry christmas and happy new year and keep warm.
Re: Tim "superman" Tebow Wins The Heisman. by davidif: 1:39am On Jan 03, 2008
Michigan clobbered Tim Tebow and Florida yesterday, so much for the Big-10 not being able to match up with the SEC.

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Of USA: New 100 Meters World Record / And Ghana Refused to Go ! / Shaibu Amodu Was Yakubu Agent In 2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.