Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

I Need A Supplier Contact Of Ok Wears Frm Cotonou. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Supplier Contact Of Ok Wears Frm Cotonou. (3151 Views)

Nigeria Loses 50% Cargoes To Cotonou Port / I Need Whatsapp Contact Of A Chineese Dealer. / Please I Want Contact Of Nylon Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Supplier Contact Of Ok Wears Frm Cotonou. by kayfocus: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2012
I need a relable people dealing with ok wears majorly frm cotonou or importers frm U.S to supply in bales first grade ok wears. Mainly t.shit,polo,jeans,pant trousers,belts,Shoes,trainers. Basically they must be stock ones.
U can contact thru dis avenue :emmanueloloyede85@gmail.com,08138225537,21F24FBD.
Re: I Need A Supplier Contact Of Ok Wears Frm Cotonou. by afrobaby(f): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2012
It may b hard to get A̶̲̥̅̊ contact here , why don't Ʊ try going to yaba and mae enquiries, I know av seen A̶̲̥̅̊ couple of people who says they buy bales from yaba
Re: I Need A Supplier Contact Of Ok Wears Frm Cotonou. by afrobaby(f): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2012
It may b hard to get A̶̲̥̅̊ contact here , why don't Ʊ try going to yaba and mae enquiries, I know av seen A̶̲̥̅̊ couple of people who says they buy bales in yaba, popoola street
Re: I Need A Supplier Contact Of Ok Wears Frm Cotonou. by Pacemaker: 10:27am On Jul 21, 2012
kayfocus: I need a relable people dealing with ok wears majorly frm cotonou or importers frm U.S to supply in bales first grade ok wears. Mainly t.shit,polo,jeans,pant trousers,belts,Shoes,trainers. Basically they must be stock ones.
U can contact thru dis avenue :emmanueloloyede85@gmail.com,08138225537,21F24FBD.
I just spoke to you,endeavor to contact my sister in Lagos so she can show you what I have for sell. As I said on our phone conversation,dealing with naijas is difficult, in other for me to ship down my goods to anyone I have to receive part payment.
Re: I Need A Supplier Contact Of Ok Wears Frm Cotonou. by chemashie(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2012
@ pacemaker, can you quote your prices and different grades for clothes and shoes and send to my mail box, naijamarketplace1@yahoo.com
I have a serious buyer with capital to start the business in lagos. Expecting your response.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Supplier Contact Of Ok Wears Frm Cotonou. by Ajeseg: 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
@ Peacemaker, am interested in this buz but i reside in Ondo state capital "Akure" i need the price for a bale of grade 1 of all your goods and how to get the goods in Nigeria. contact me through ajeseg101@gmail.com or 07039027468.
Re: I Need A Supplier Contact Of Ok Wears Frm Cotonou. by alltexrecyclers(m): 12:38am On Mar 03, 2016
In light of all the scammers out there, if anyone is [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]needing details of genuine Cotonou or Lagos based suppliers of alltex red stamp ( best quality ) bales, send an email to : info@alltexrecyclers.com
Upon verification of your enquiry, we will provide full contact details to you of our most suitable West African based wholesalers of Red Stamp 55kg bales or graded used shoe sacks.
We currently supply 5 x 40' containers of used clothing and shoes per week to Benin, Nigeria, Togo, Ghana and Cote D'Ivoire.
All our goods are produced from Irish and UK original used clothing collections and are guaranteed to be professionally graded and will have all cream included.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Supplier Contact Of Ok Wears Frm Cotonou. by okharedia: 12:03am On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=chemashie post=11510740]@ pacemaker, can you quote your prices and different grades for clothes and shoes and send to my mail box, naijamarketplace1@yahoo.com
I have a serious buyer with capital to start the business in lagos. Expecting your

(1) (Reply)

Interswitch Launches Quickteller Mobile App / What You Enjoy As A Kwesé Tv Subscriber / Lyderi.com Is A Scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.