Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Application For Change Of Username - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Application For Change Of Username (1003 Views)

Change Of Username.. / Seun! Change Of Username And Email Address / Change Of Username 190 To C-class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application For Change Of Username by Abbey2sam(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2012
Please oga seun i need to change my username,i've tried all i could to change it but could'nt fine any option like that on my profile...please help me to change it from abby2samuel to ice_burg.
yours sincerely
Abiodun samuel .I

1 Like

Re: Application For Change Of Username by Abbey2sam(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2012
i guess mister seun has not seeing my application to change my username
Re: Application For Change Of Username by taymey(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2012
I want to change my username from taymey to sendapo

(1) (Reply)

Do Nairaland Moderators Get Paid? / Man Hunts Crocodile That Haseaten Over 200 People / If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.