Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? (1008 Views)

If U Are Given 2seconds Of Power Who Would It Be? / If You Are To Choose One Of These; Whom Will You Bring Back? / Between These 4, If You Have A Chance Who Will You Bring Back To Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Rummenigge(m): 6:26am On Nov 21, 2013
Death is inevitable. So many people be it a loved one, an enemy, an artiste, etc have died that we wish they were still alive today.
If you had the power to bring someone back to life, who and why would you wanna bring that person back to life now?
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Mynd44: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2013
Rasputin gringringringringrin
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Rummenigge(m): 6:48am On Nov 21, 2013
Mynd_44: Rasputin gringringringringrin
why would you bring him back to life, is he owing you some money? Lol
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Mynd44: 6:54am On Nov 21, 2013
Rummenigge: why would you bring him back to life, is he owing you some money? Lol
Not really but he owes a lot of people who wants to bash his head in
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by frodobee: 6:55am On Nov 21, 2013
Mum. I recently cried, while watching her album. I love you mum. R.I.P
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Rummenigge(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2013
frodobee: Mum. I recently cried, while watching her album. I love you mum. R.I.P
Sorry for the loss bro. God be with you.

1 Like

Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Rummenigge(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
Not really but he owes a lot of people who wants to bash his head in
Don't know the guy, I just checked his wiki page.
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Mynd44: 7:18am On Nov 21, 2013
Rummenigge: Don't know the guy, I just checked his wiki page.
Impressed?
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Rummenigge(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2013
Mynd_44:
Impressed?
Yeah, controversial guy
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Prowizy2(m): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2013
Okija shrine worshipers
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Mynd44: 7:39am On Nov 21, 2013
Rummenigge: Yeah, controversial guy
cheesy
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by UjSizzle(f): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2013
My cousins.

Leonardo DaVinci too. Dude needs to make a portrait of me cheesy

Hitler needs an exclusive interview cheesy

Galileo, Plato, Socrates. It'll be awesome to learn at their feet.

Christopher Columbus smiley For obvious reasons.

And Pocahontas grin
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Rummenigge(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2013
uj_sizzle: My cousins.

Leonardo DaVinci too. Dude needs to make a portrait of me cheesy

Hitler needs an exclusive interview cheesy

Galileo, Plato, Socrates. It'll be awesome to learn at their feet.

Christopher Columbus smiley For obvious reasons.

And Pocahontas grin
Nice one, great people. Monasizzle scares me btw.
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Rummenigge(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2013
Prowizy2: Okija shrine worshipers
I see you bruh.
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Karleb(m): 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2013
My grandma and Michael Jackson. cry
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Prowizy2(m): 5:47am On Nov 22, 2013
Rummenigge: I see you bruh.
spot onwink
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Kcxee(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2013
Yar'adua,Dagrin,n all the kids in the sosoliso plane crash some years back...!!!
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Canine1(m): 10:10am On Nov 22, 2013
God.
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Rummenigge(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
Can!ne:
God.
*ignores comment* Jesus loves you.
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Canine1(m): 9:07am On Dec 20, 2013
Rummenigge: *ignores comment* Jesus loves you.

smiley smiley
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Rummenigge(m): 5:58am On Dec 21, 2013
Can!ne:

smiley smiley
cheesy
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by lomaxx: 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
My late younger brother.

He was the most cheerful person I've ever met. There was something ineffable about him.....and his smile. You sight him from afar off and you're already grinning sheepishly to yourself. When he shows up, you know that life isn't gonna be the same again. Everyone loved him...well not everyone. That explains why he's no more.

RIP Bro.
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by taiocol: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
Jesus back to Nigeria and see if he would remain a saint........ cheesy #lord 4give me 4 i knw nt wat am saying# but on a serious note my dad younger brother nd grand pa........ Die the same year i was born (smething is Wrong)

Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Rummenigge(m): 1:08am On Dec 22, 2013
lomaxx: My late younger brother.

He was the most cheerful person I've ever met. There was something ineffable about him.....and his smile. You sight him from afar off and you're already grinning sheepishly to yourself. When he shows up, you know that life isn't gonna be the same again. Everyone loved him...well not everyone. That explains why he's no more.

RIP Bro.
My condolences bro. God knows best.
Re: If You Had The Power, Who Would You Bring Back To Life? by Rummenigge(m): 1:12am On Dec 22, 2013
taiocol: Jesus back to Nigeria and see if he would remain a saint........ cheesy #lord 4give me 4 i knw nt wat am saying# but on a serious note my dad younger brother nd grand pa........ Die the same year i was born (smething is Wrong)

Jesus is everywhere; omnipresent. Call upon him and he will answer you.

(1) (Reply)

Deactivate / 16 Signs That Your House Is Haunted! / Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.