Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? (813 Views)

Are All Sins Equal In The Eyes of God? / What Are Sins And Are All Sins Equal? / All Sins Are Equal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? by BINGBAGBO1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2012
I am confused here! what do the scriptures say?
for eg, i fornicate daily, but dont kill.in judgment will me a fornicator and an armed robber face the same music? if all sins are equal then, is there a righteous person on this earth? who doesnt lie? gossip? fornicate? remember even if you look at a person lustfully you have fornicated angry
Re: Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? by donkarly(m): 5:21am On Jul 22, 2012
i dnt belivev that all sins are equal before God.for example,fornicating is one sin while homosexuality is double sin.a liar will receive a lighter punishment than a murderer.even in hell,there are departments for all sins
Re: Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? by BINGBAGBO1(m): 8:04am On Jul 22, 2012
donkarly: i dnt belivev that all sins are equal before God.for example,fornicating is one sin while homosexuality is double sin.a liar will receive a lighter punishment than a murderer.even in hell,there are departments for all sins

can you please back this with scripture??
Re: Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2012
donkarly: i dnt belivev that all sins are equal before God.for example,fornicating is one sin while homosexuality is double sin.a liar will receive a lighter punishment than a murderer.even in hell,there are departments for all sins
Have you been to hell?
Re: Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? by engrtee(f): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2012
All fingers are not equal
no two things in this world are the same

all sins are not the same.........
Re: Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? by donkarly(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2012
BINGBAGBO1:

can you please back this with scripture??
in the old testament,abraham,isaac n jacob lied but there's no record of any punishment to them by God,but cain was punished for murder,sodom n gomorrah for sodomy,david for adultery n murder etc.there's a place in the bible that talks about it but i cant remember.i'l post it when i do
Reyginus: Have you been to hell?
the account of those who have say so.i read one of the books n he/she said punishment is given in hell according to ur sins.all sinners are going to hell i agree,but here on earth it is not the same punishment.even in heaven,we all as xtians will not have the same number of stars,its according to ur works.
Re: Are All Sins Equal Before The Lord?? by BINGBAGBO1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
engrtee: All fingers are not equal
no two things in this world are the same

all sins are not the same.........

(1) (Reply)

Why Left Behind should be Left Behind / How Many Prophecies For 2012 Have Been Fulfilled So Far? / Experience Live 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.