Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Weird Graphics ,motion Graphics And Animation,lagos - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / The Weird Graphics ,motion Graphics And Animation,lagos (1508 Views)

Any 3d Modeling And Animation In Nigeria / Tutorial On Graphic Design And Animation Needed / 3d Modeling And Animation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Weird Graphics ,motion Graphics And Animation,lagos by dloy(m): 5:53am On Jul 22, 2012
Finding a weird graphics designer especially in Lagos might the most difficult task or search anyone could think of.YOU WILL AGREE with that they are but very few.Is their anybody here that has learnt graphic from a firm with great experience or about to should post it here.It's a free thread, post your experience here.I just bet now they are only 10 graphics guru in lagos...prove me wrong.
Re: The Weird Graphics ,motion Graphics And Animation,lagos by dloy(m): 5:56am On Jul 22, 2012
dloy: Finding a weird graphics designer especially in Lagos might the most difficult task or search anyone could think of.YOU WILL AGREE with that they are but very few.Is their anybody here that has learnt graphic from a firm with great experience or about to should post it here.It's a free thread, post your experience here.I just bet now they are only 10 graphics guru in lagos...prove me wrong.
I just said even in Nigeria,hope i wont get stoned.
Re: The Weird Graphics ,motion Graphics And Animation,lagos by dloy(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2012
Haba,does this silent mean ì'm wrong or what?
Re: The Weird Graphics ,motion Graphics And Animation,lagos by talk2cj08(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2012
Very wrong my guy. U need some attention aiit
Re: The Weird Graphics ,motion Graphics And Animation,lagos by dloy(m): 6:13am On Jul 25, 2012
Would you prove me wrong pls@talk2

(1) (Reply)

Art Materials / New Graphic Design Tips & Tricks / My Cartoon Illustrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.