Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

T B Joshua Gives Nigerian Deportees From Libya 100k Each And 3 Bags Of Rice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T B Joshua Gives Nigerian Deportees From Libya 100k Each And 3 Bags Of Rice (943 Views)

TB Joshua Gives Money To Deportees From Libya On Friday(pics / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture) / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T B Joshua Gives Nigerian Deportees From Libya 100k Each And 3 Bags Of Rice by EPOMA(m): 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
Just watching live on tele most of the libyan deportees from Libya thanking T B Joshua for drawing the attention of the presidency for them to be brought back to Nigeria and he now followed with cash donation of 100k to each of them.I just hope all the nairalanders that says he is a prophet of doom can see what a prophet of doom can do.I hope all the so call real men of God can follow this
Re: T B Joshua Gives Nigerian Deportees From Libya 100k Each And 3 Bags Of Rice by mkmyers45(m): 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2012
Abeg make una no vex who/where is lybia? *Scratching my head*
Re: T B Joshua Gives Nigerian Deportees From Libya 100k Each And 3 Bags Of Rice by buzugee(m): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2012
great gesture. though he cant buy his way into heaven cheesy
Re: T B Joshua Gives Nigerian Deportees From Libya 100k Each And 3 Bags Of Rice by Delafruita(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
mkmyers45: Abeg make una no vex who/where is lybia? *Scratching my head*
sarcasm is duly noted
Re: T B Joshua Gives Nigerian Deportees From Libya 100k Each And 3 Bags Of Rice by Logicbwoy: 5:30am On Jul 23, 2012
EPOMA: Just watching live on tele most of the libyan deportees from Libya thanking T B Joshua for drawing the attention of the presidency for them to be brought back to Nigeria and he now followed with cash donation of 100k to each of them.I just hope all the nairalanders that says he is a prophet of doom can see what a prophet of doom can do.I hope all the so call real men of God can follow this

What? Really? Did he spend over 15 million Naira (on at least 150 refugees)?
Re: T B Joshua Gives Nigerian Deportees From Libya 100k Each And 3 Bags Of Rice by deleo16(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2012
front page plsssss

(1) (Reply)

Does This Revelation Of Hell Make A Difference / Check Out This Religion Of Atheism / Bling Bling Saints!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.