Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Upcoming Model In Need Of Modelling Jobs - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Upcoming Model In Need Of Modelling Jobs (1665 Views)

Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo / Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle / See Pretty Ladies That Turned-up At Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria TV Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming Model In Need Of Modelling Jobs by Honeebun(f): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2012
Does she have what it takes to become a supermodel?? grin grin

Re: Upcoming Model In Need Of Modelling Jobs by kandiikane(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
Lol, erm she looks short but I believe she has what it takes to be a flying winch at night. grin
Re: Upcoming Model In Need Of Modelling Jobs by Honeebun(f): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane: Lol, erm she looks short but I believe she has what it takes to be a flying winch at night. grin

Na u talk so...
She's looking for a manager/agent should I recommend you?
Re: Upcoming Model In Need Of Modelling Jobs by kandiikane(m): 11:32am On Jul 23, 2012
Lol, ohh. I thought you were joking.

How tall is she, what's her statistics and where does she live?
Re: Upcoming Model In Need Of Modelling Jobs by Honeebun(f): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
kandiikane: Lol, ohh. I thought you were joking.

How tall is she, what's her statistics and where does she live?

She's 5'5...her stats are 20 20 20, she lives in okpokunatareremete in Nigeria
Re: Upcoming Model In Need Of Modelling Jobs by kandiikane(m): 3:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
Honeebun:

She's 5'5...her stats are 20 20 20, she lives in okpokunatareremete in Nigeria

Lol.
You are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Upcoming Model In Need Of Modelling Jobs by tjskii(f): 10:20am On Jul 26, 2012
Haba wetin ekaette pic dey do for hia,I sabi d babe
Re: Upcoming Model In Need Of Modelling Jobs by Honeebun(f): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2012
lol, we are giving her d publicity she deserves
Re: Upcoming Model In Need Of Modelling Jobs by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2012
wau!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Four Steps To Print Your Rhinestone Transfers On Clothes / Female Flat Loafers For Sale / Today's Men Dress Sense And Pose Style You Can Rock by Mindfido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.