Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Soundtrack Of Your Life - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Soundtrack Of Your Life (8174 Views)

Share Your Favorite Movie SoundTrack / Your Best Movie Soundtrack(s)foreign/local / Honey & The Soundtrack & Lyrics, Believe (ft. Lil Romeo N Mekhi Phifer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Soundtrack Of Your Life by straighthome: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2012
@widow...i feel you on the ray charles song...couldnt help but love it as my father hummed along in those days. For me there is not one song that says it all...different times and seasons bring different yearnings and the list is here.

fallen from pretty woman
acapella version of sound of silence
overjoyed and lately by stevei wonder
long winding road by paul McCartney
always by midnight star
without you (original version) by ...oops slipped off my brain now
kiss me by sixpence none the richer
there she goes by cranberries
whats the name of that song by ivanesence
american pie original version by bill holly
and quite a few more
Re: The Soundtrack Of Your Life by Kuulnomsy(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2012
Mine will be "Dead and Gone" by T.I cool cool
Re: The Soundtrack Of Your Life by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2012
mine wud be ''Too Hard To Say GOODBYE.'
Re: The Soundtrack Of Your Life by dammytex: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2012
I believe a soundtrack of one's life should be a song that is commensurate with one's life.

As for me, its simple;

"Sweet Jesus Loves Me" - Whitney

Despite my imperfections and shortcomings, He always holds His end of the bargain by being faithful to His love for me.
Re: The Soundtrack Of Your Life by HARDDON: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2012
'my heart will go on' titanic................and tears rolled and flowed freeely.....stupefied, i was clued to the screen
Re: The Soundtrack Of Your Life by anelkachev: 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2012
Again by Faith Evans.Very inspirational.
Re: The Soundtrack Of Your Life by khanivorous(f): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2012
TRISTANIA by nightwish
Re: The Soundtrack Of Your Life by Gudintent: 6:41am On Jul 25, 2012
The circle of life
Re: The Soundtrack Of Your Life by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 7:48am On Jun 20, 2013
ya'all look @ me sayin boy u've been BLESS i wish u guys can see d UnHappiness inside me....I WISH I WISH By R.KELLY...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What The Cast Of History's 'vikings' Looks Like In Real Life / 'Dangerous Sisters': A Movie Worth Watching? / Glo Splashes N500million On 10 Movie Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.