Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

HOW I ESCAPED THE ILL FATED DANA AIR PLANE CRASH - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / HOW I ESCAPED THE ILL FATED DANA AIR PLANE CRASH (1290 Views)

I Thought I Escaped Candy Crush: Photo / Breaking News Another Plane Crash! / Dame Patience Jonathan With Her Dana Air Crash Gbagaun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HOW I ESCAPED THE ILL FATED DANA AIR PLANE CRASH by skales(m): 11:37am On Jul 23, 2012
To the girl who has me, i wont mention her name. but, much love.
To the girls who lost me, vicky and efemena_xy not you o, kiss my butt;
To the girl who wish she had me, you know yaself, buzz off;
To my stalkers, idowuigbo, vicky, booqee and efemena_xy ϑont quit

grin
Re: HOW I ESCAPED THE ILL FATED DANA AIR PLANE CRASH by Ajibel(m): 11:43am On Jul 23, 2012
Ehm... you no know weting you go post here studio
Re: HOW I ESCAPED THE ILL FATED DANA AIR PLANE CRASH by skales(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2012
dat na question or reply to my block burster joke?
Re: HOW I ESCAPED THE ILL FATED DANA AIR PLANE CRASH by Ajibel(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2012
skales: dat na question or reply to my block burster joke?

go ask ya granny that question

Ajibel: Ehm... you no know weting you go post here studio

answer me angry
Re: HOW I ESCAPED THE ILL FATED DANA AIR PLANE CRASH by bright007(f): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
Studio...from this ya post,I âm sure Dr Bingbagbo did not do å good job on ur cerebrum and medulla oblangata.
I hereby refer u to Gbagbo Rehab Center(G.R.C) where bingbagbo,d chief patient is also d chief psychologist.
Re: HOW I ESCAPED THE ILL FATED DANA AIR PLANE CRASH by dani1luv: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
huh?? undecided undecided
Re: HOW I ESCAPED THE ILL FATED DANA AIR PLANE CRASH by bingbagbo(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2012

JOKE GRADING: F

REMARKS: NA YOUR PAPA I PITY

PUNISHMENT:3 CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS WITH SANGO angry angry, BUSH PORK!!

Re: HOW I ESCAPED THE ILL FATED DANA AIR PLANE CRASH by yk4u(m): 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
check it out
Re: HOW I ESCAPED THE ILL FATED DANA AIR PLANE CRASH by Aizebioje(m): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2012
And U escaped the dana crash how
Re: HOW I ESCAPED THE ILL FATED DANA AIR PLANE CRASH by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 24, 2012
Aizebioje: And U escaped the dana crash how
dnt mind him jhor...., he wasn't even in d scene nt to talk of being in the plane. Mtscheww...A jobless man luking 4 wat to do
Re: HOW I ESCAPED THE ILL FATED DANA AIR PLANE CRASH by EfemenaXY: 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2012
skales: To the girl who has me, i wont mention her name. but, much love.
To the girls who lost me, vicky and efemena_xy not you o, kiss my butt; grin grin grin
To the girl who wish she had me, you know yaself, buzz off;
To my stalkers, idowuigbo, vicky, booqee and efemena_xy ϑont quit

grin

You well so? shocked shocked shocked

I know say peeps dey find the escapee Yaba mental patient lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

So, na which category you place me? The one who lost you (not) or the one who wishes she had you (not)?? grin grin cheesy
Re: HOW I ESCAPED THE ILL FATED DANA AIR PLANE CRASH by bashydemy(m): 1:41am On Aug 06, 2012
Woww so Studio new ID na skales haha i don miss my boy u swear wetin you come do wey dem ban you kpatakpata? I hope say you no collect mod GF
Re: HOW I ESCAPED THE ILL FATED DANA AIR PLANE CRASH by toygod2: 3:14am On Aug 06, 2012
@OP.ao kwa? OKIJA JUJU ba?

(1) (Reply)

The Boy And The Lawyer In Court / MR Ogbuvugbuvu..........blockbuster Joke / Return Of The Jokes Proff..u Must Laff Even If You No Get Teeth In Your Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.