Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Presidential Scholarship Scheme For Ist Class Nigerian Graduates For Phd Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Presidential Scholarship Scheme For Ist Class Nigerian Graduates For Phd Abroad (6706 Views)

Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos) / Mummy Cried: Nsukka Boy’s Presidential Scholarship Story From London University / Thread For PHD Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Scholarship Scheme For Ist Class Nigerian Graduates For Phd Abroad by MITNEXUS: 2:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
PRESIDENTIAL SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT (PRESSID)
As part of efforts to achieve the goals of Vision 20:2020 and the Transformation Agenda, the Federal Government of Nigeria plans to develop a critical mass of professionals who would serve as catalysts of change and agents of scientific and technological advancement, as well as sustainable economic development. This would be achieved through the sponsorship of outstanding students for postgraduate studies in the top 25 universities in the world. To this end, the Federal Government has instituted the Presidential Special Scholarship Scheme for Innovation and Development.

Eligibility Criteria for the Scheme

Interested candidates should:
http://www.knowledgecentreng.com/2012/07/nstudy-any-of-top-25-universities-in.html
Re: Presidential Scholarship Scheme For Ist Class Nigerian Graduates For Phd Abroad by tanimola22: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2012
MITNEXUS: PRESIDENTIAL SPECIAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR INNOVATION AND DEVELOPMENT (PRESSID)
As part of efforts to achieve the goals of Vision 20:2020 and the Transformation Agenda, the Federal Government of Nigeria plans to develop a critical mass of professionals who would serve as catalysts of change and agents of scientific and technological advancement, as well as sustainable economic development. This would be achieved through the sponsorship of outstanding students for postgraduate studies in the top 25 universities in the world. To this end, the Federal Government has instituted the Presidential Special Scholarship Scheme for Innovation and Development.

Eligibility Criteria for the Scheme

Interested candidates should:
http://www.knowledgecentreng.com/2012/07/nstudy-any-of-top-25-universities-in.html

I want to pursue an MBA (HBS or Sloan or even Wharton) so that I can earn fat bonuses and eventually become the CEO of a BB Hedge Fund. I graduated more than 5 years ago from one of naija's above average schools and do not wish to be bonded, nor do I wish to return and lecture at a naija uni.

Mr President, any hope for me? smiley

T22
Re: Presidential Scholarship Scheme For Ist Class Nigerian Graduates For Phd Abroad by kwesiboadu: 11:54pm On Aug 13, 2012
Guys, pls do u hav an idea of d cut-off. My score is a bit above 50%
U fit follow me yarn on below thread for PRESSID scores

www.nairaland.com/1017779/pressid-scholarship-aptitude-test-scores

(1) (Reply)

All Students Of Animal And Environmental Biology(aeb). / How To Know If You Are Among The 62,140 Candidates To Re-write Jamb On July 1st / How To Check Your Oou Result Or If Checked What Is Your Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.