Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,523 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

If You Have Been Granted A 6 Months Uk Visa, Is 2 Years Visa Easier To Collect! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Have Been Granted A 6 Months Uk Visa, Is 2 Years Visa Easier To Collect! (3375 Views)

Overstaying In The US On A B1/B2 Visiting Visa..is It Advisable / It Is Easier To Live In Nigeria Without A Job Than In The Uk. Share Your Views / At Last I Have Been Granted A Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Been Granted A 6 Months Uk Visa, Is 2 Years Visa Easier To Collect! by goldie86: 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
If you have been granted a 6 months uk visa, is 2 years visa easier to collect ?
will the consulate be a little slack during the screening exercise
Re: If You Have Been Granted A 6 Months Uk Visa, Is 2 Years Visa Easier To Collect! by Vicjustice: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
goldie86: If you have been granted a 6 months uk visa, is 2 years visa easier to collect ?
will the consulate be a little slack during the screening exercise
Getting a 6 months Visa does not automatically guarantee you of a 2 years visa in next application, even, there are chances that you would be refused if your circumstances have changed.
However most people are able to get a 6 months reissue (renewal is not the right word because, Tourist Visa is not renewable), and there are people who have been reissued the 6 months visa in multiple occasions because, the Visa Officers do not deem it necessary to grant them the 2 years Visa duration; and there are others who got refused because they applied for the 2 years visa where-as their circumstances are only suitable for the 6 months visa: This support the adage that says; sew your coat according to your size.
Re: If You Have Been Granted A 6 Months Uk Visa, Is 2 Years Visa Easier To Collect! by goldie86: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2012
thank you for your feedback. i would like to add that my circumstance actually changed for the better cos i got a promotion at work which is definitely with a higher pay, i just felt instead of going on and on with the 6months, i could better still apply for a longer period of time.
Re: If You Have Been Granted A 6 Months Uk Visa, Is 2 Years Visa Easier To Collect! by goldie86: 9:39am On Aug 05, 2012
i got my 2years VISAAAAAA!!!!!!! SO HAPPY.....
Re: If You Have Been Granted A 6 Months Uk Visa, Is 2 Years Visa Easier To Collect! by sndrmrtns: 1:57am On Aug 07, 2012
goldie86: i got my 2years VISAAAAAA!!!!!!! SO HAPPY.....

How many days it's take to process your Visa ?

(1) (Reply)

The New Prospects For US Foreign Students - The New Truth. / He Missed The Crashed Ethiopian Airline By 2 Minutes - Pic / Singapore Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.