Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,157 members, 7,860,142 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Problems With Stockbroker/registrar - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Problems With Stockbroker/registrar (708 Views)

Stockbroker Recommendations / Most Reliable Stockbroker In Nigeria / Stock Brokers In Nigeria: Rate Your Stockbroker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems With Stockbroker/registrar by initiate: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hello,

I have been shrotchanged by my Union Bank registrar and mystockbroker is powerless to fight my cause.

Please is there anyone I can take my case to? I remember some years ago sonme newspapers used to assist in this area.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks
Re: Problems With Stockbroker/registrar by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 24, 2012
Pls explain how union registrars shoortchanged u cos it is really difficult for a registrar to cheat someone
Re: Problems With Stockbroker/registrar by initiate: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2012
I had over 13000 shares but during the reconstruction they said I had only 68, which is wrong. the registrar has refused to listen to my complaints
Re: Problems With Stockbroker/registrar by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2012
If u are sure that your units are up to 13000 units.the reconstructed units are far more than 68.may be the other units were put into another house or sometin happened along the line.(Union registras do dat a lot).the last option is write a letter to sec or the nigerian stock exchange explaining your findings.maje sure u put your phone no so they can always contact u
Re: Problems With Stockbroker/registrar by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2012
If u are sure that your units are up to 13000 units.the reconstructed units are far more than 68.may be the other units were put into another house or sometin happened along the line.(Union registras do dat a lot).the last option is write a letter to sec or the nigerian stock exchange explaining your findings.make sure u put your phone no so they can always contact u
Re: Problems With Stockbroker/registrar by initiate: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2012
Thanks Sugar!

(1) (Reply)

Lithuania Temporary Resident Permit / Our Online Investment Training Is Still On!!! / Free Online Forex Training Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.