Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,238 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

10mil To Invest - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10mil To Invest (1471 Views)

Dangote, Blackstone To Invest N825bn (~$5billion) In Power / Win 10mil For Your Business Venture! / I Have N15,000 To Invest. How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10mil To Invest by Not2bee: 3:01am On Jul 24, 2012
pls advice what biz one can do btw this towns that will bring good returns.uyo nd calaber.i want to get out of nrth.frm my enqury they tend to meet the kind of envmnt i want.dn't lik ph,aba,onsha,owri
Re: 10mil To Invest by mrsage(m): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2012
Basically Oyinlewa Black Soap is a new product.
It is effective in the treatment of skin infections. It keeps the skin smooth and it does not change natural skin colour.
It is Nafdac approved. Made with natural ingredients like: Lime, Shea butter, Honey, Cam wood and Aloe vera.We have a marketing scheme where an individual can become a distributor.The benefits are in 3 forms:
1. The individual will get the product @ wholesale price then sell and make profit. The profit margin is @ least 25%
2. You get 4% bonus on the products you buy.
3. You also get rewarded if you introduce other people to become distributors.
Each carton of Oyinlewa Black Soap is N2,800(or less if you buy in large quantity) and you can sell at N3,600
You also get full marketing support and promotional items as part of the package.
This is a good opportunity to become self employed and earn decent income.
This is a fast moving product that is well known and acceptable in every part of Nigeria. Black soap is known to be very effective.
Oyinlewa Black Soap is well branded.
This business is profitable and economically viable. For moreinformation' call or send an sms to:08024130609
08077346282. E mail: witsoftng@gmail.com
Re: 10mil To Invest by ephilipand: 6:47am On Jul 24, 2012
Palm oil production will be viable in that region. +2348176168355
Re: 10mil To Invest by stpat1(m): 7:13am On Jul 24, 2012
lets Partner on an ongoing contract here in PH.

I'll give you 7% of your investment at the end of every week because payment is being disbursed weekly. You can put in like 100k or 200k for the first week for you to be sure and confirm. If you are in PH we can be setting out together every morning so you see for your self.

If you want to know details you can meet me or have a friend or family member meet with me to discuss in details.

08060089362 or saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: 10mil To Invest by Delafruita(m): 8:02am On Jul 24, 2012
cornell realtors limited is an estate development company with emphasis on estate development and management.we currently own lead city estate in agbara,lagos and are in the process of acquiring another.
if you're interested in partnering with us or acquiring a part of our estate as an investment for yourself and your family,please contact us on 08097026097 or cornellrealtors@gmail.com.
Re: 10mil To Invest by prince1k(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2012
Palm Kernel Shell for sell 10,000 ton washed PRICE $55 email broprince1@gmail.com
Re: 10mil To Invest by davj50(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2012
you can invest that on timber business,it very lucrative,there is cheap land with available of raw materia to run it at ondo state,we have a large forest where we can get loga and customer are always ready to buy processed products,i mean you can have a sawmill and get like two truck,for more details contact me on 07061835447.david
Re: 10mil To Invest by mrkels(m): 10:18am On Jul 24, 2012
Bro be careful when dealing with people on nairaland.Some of them are Con men and scam artists.
Re: 10mil To Invest by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2012
Not2bee: pls advice what biz one can do btw this towns that will bring good returns.uyo nd calaber.i want to get out of nrth.frm my enqury they tend to meet the kind of envmnt i want.dn't lik ph,aba,onsha,owri
@op with that kind of money, i suggest you should talk to financial advisers from a well established investment company.
Re: 10mil To Invest by prince1k(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2012
Keep tryin
Re: 10mil To Invest by Not2bee: 12:09am On Jul 29, 2012
thnks for the contrbutns so far.pls i am only interestd wit ideas that will wrk in this areas.thnks
Re: 10mil To Invest by PapaBrowne(m): 12:58am On Jul 29, 2012
UYO and CALABAR.
I think your selection of cities is in order. And the reasons in my opinion are these:
1)The residents of these towns are not very business inclined therefore untapped opportunities abound in comparison to PH,Aba and the likes.
2)Uyo has so much oil money. Calabar does so well with Tourism.

The kind of business you would do should depend largely on your expertise and capacity. Get into areas you have better understnading on. Don't start a business because everybody thinks its a what is raining. However, these few areas I would mention below would never let you down.
1) Any Food related business- Everybody eats, so there is always money in food.
2) Retail. Retail is good. If you sell FMCGs in a good location, you are bound to make it.
3) Light Manufacturing(items in high demand): Produce items that are in high demand.

Finally, any business you engage in must seek to add value as well as improve on the existing competition.
Re: 10mil To Invest by PapaBrowne(m): 1:50am On Jul 29, 2012
1)Importation
Nigeria is a consumer country. One of the biggest priorities for the aspiring Nigerian is to build a house.
I will attend a trade show in China, Turkey or Dubai and get direct dealerships from manufacturers that would enable me import unique building materials at very competitive prices. I will rent a warehouse and get the best hands to market these items. Since I have direct dealerships, I will offer the best prices.
To be successful in such a short while, I would have to find ways to offer more value to potential clients than the competition offers. For instance, instead of selling only, we could offer free installation if you buy above a certain quantity.

2)Start a Mid Sized Modern Bakery
Nigerians love bread. Majority of us eat Bread everyday. Infact, if you look at statistics coming out of the Ministry of Agriculture, Nigerians imported almost $5 Billion worth of wheat last year. By any count, Bread is big business.
I would start a 3000 loaves per day bakery. At 200 Naira per loaf, that should see you net a turnover of 600,000 Naira daily = 12 million Naira per month(20 working days). If we assume a profit margin of 20% which is standard, that amounts to 2.4 million monthly. In one year that is N28 Million approx- a profit of 16 million after you return the loan. Might not be this straight forward, but you can make much more or much less depending on you sagacity.
Re: 10mil To Invest by chizillar(m): 5:41am On Jul 29, 2012
NIGERIAN STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO
PRODUCING OVER 120 FAST SELLING
CHEMICAL PRODUCTS SUCH AS:
Cosmetics,
Adhesives,
Beverages,
Disinfectants,
Auto Car Paints,
Industrial Chemicals,
Printing Inks,
Lubricants,
Decorative Paints,
Soaps & Detergents,
Office/ Stationeries,
Stain Removers,
Wood finishes & Treatments,
Greases,
Etc
07033097160 the above chemical guides
and materials
Re: 10mil To Invest by Delafruita(m): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2012
PapaBrowne: 1)Importation
Nigeria is a consumer country. One of the biggest priorities for the aspiring Nigerian is to build a house.
I will attend a trade show in China, Turkey or Dubai and get direct dealerships from manufacturers that would enable me import unique building materials at very competitive prices. I will rent a warehouse and get the best hands to market these items. Since I have direct dealerships, I will offer the best prices.
To be successful in such a short while, I would have to find ways to offer more value to potential clients than the competition offers. For instance, instead of selling only, we could offer free installation if you buy above a certain quantity.

2)Start a Mid Sized Modern Bakery
Nigerians love bread. Majority of us eat Bread everyday. Infact, if you look at statistics coming out of the Ministry of Agriculture, Nigerians imported almost $5 Billion worth of wheat last year. By any count, Bread is big business.
I would start a 3000 loaves per day bakery. At 200 Naira per loaf, that should see you net a turnover of 600,000 Naira daily = 12 million Naira per month(20 working days). If we assume a profit margin of 20% which is standard, that amounts to 2.4 million monthly. In one year that is N28 Million approx- a profit of 16 million after you return the loan. Might not be this straight forward, but you can make much more or much less depending on you sagacity.
sounds interesting
Re: 10mil To Invest by swaggerific: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2012
Re: 10mil To Invest by Not2bee: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
@papabrown ur contribtn is well appreciatd.i was lookg towards importn of buildn materials or a standard bar/club later
Re: 10mil To Invest by Murphy7h4: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2012
I like this.
Re: 10mil To Invest by PapaBrowne(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
Not2bee: @papabrown ur contribtn is well appreciatd.i was lookg towards importn of buildn materials or a standard bar/club later

Nice. Regarding building materials, I would advice you attend an International industry specific tradeshows. I've been at many and I always come back with loads of info and opportunities. Use google to identify excellent exhibitions to attend. TheBig5 Building and Construction exhibition is coming up in dubai in November. There you can get interesting partnerships. Wish you the best and extraordinary success in your endeavor.

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Verified Solid Trust Pay Account (stp) / Is Newspaper Vendor The Most Annoyin Business?(pix) / Why Dont Police And Force Men Pay Their Fare In Lagos State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.