Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Is Inside This Kaa 'ba(sacred Mosque) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Inside This Kaa 'ba(sacred Mosque) (864 Views)

Don’t Deceive Yourself, It Is What Is Inside That Matters! / All You Need Is Inside You! : Pastor Chris / Funny Cartoons - No Sacred Cows Here . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Inside This Kaa 'ba(sacred Mosque) by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2007
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba , it quotes its a place were sacrifices ritual are made(wat kind of rituals )moslem please explain
Re: What Is Inside This Kaa 'ba(sacred Mosque) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2007
and second is it the house of the true living God, and why bow down for a stone

Re: What Is Inside This Kaa 'ba(sacred Mosque) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2007
According to the Boston Globe, the Kaaba was a shrine for the Daughters of God (al-Lat, al-Uzza, and Manat) and Hubal.[16] The Kaaba was thought to be at the center of the world, with the Gate of Heaven directly above it. The Kaaba marked the location where the divine world intersected with the mundane, and the embedded Black Stone was a further symbol of this, as a meteorite that had fallen from the sky, and linked heaven and earth.[17]
Re: What Is Inside This Kaa 'ba(sacred Mosque) by olabowale(m): 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2007
@Nwando: Why don't you sum up courage and read Suratul Najm, verses 17 to 25. And since
you have a none combative nature, from your slogan of being a lover not a fighter, above, then
read the Tafsir of it on line. Google Tafsir ibn Kathir and get a thorough education. You are already
married, but I could invite you and your partner as my guests, for a pure Islamic education. I will
have you meet men and women of understanding. If thats what you prefer.

But please stop all this intentional lies! It is really unbecoming! You are an intelligent woman. Allah
warns in the Qur'an that people should not be unjust because of their own hatred. In another place
the Merciful further warns that just because someone has hatred toward towards you, you should not
be unjust. Two warning, and they completely negate injustices of all forms.

There is zero idol(s), inside, outside the Kaaba. And my face has never prostrated and I have never
bowed to any Idol! Yet I am an Ijebu man. But Islam took all of that nonsense from my bloodline!
Re: What Is Inside This Kaa 'ba(sacred Mosque) by mukthar(m): 7:46am On Dec 13, 2007
But i thought someone replied to this.

There is nothing inside Kaaba,it\'s empty .

One thing you must know is that Muslims dont worship kaaba. they worship Almighty Allah.

kaaba is actually the direction where muslims should face while praying. this is just for unity.otherwise some should be praying facing north and other facing south. so this is only a direction ,

one more thing , Bilal (RA) one of the companions of prophet Muhammad(PBUH) used to call for prayers standing on the kaaba, so tht shows that Muslims dont worship kaaba.

And about the black stone. While kissing that stone one of the first 4 caliphs said the words[b] that this stone cant harm me or cant bless me[/b] but i am kissing it because i saw the prophet kissing it, it all shows that there is nothing inside kaaba , and Muslims dont worship it.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. / Reason why God is A Nigerian! / Nigerians Celebrate Christmas Than Eid-kabir! Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.