Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,770 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Oyo State Civil Service Commission - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oyo State Civil Service Commission (14577 Views)

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 / Federal Civil Service Commission Abuja Is Recruiting Into Various Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo State Civil Service Commission by bashorun(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2012
#Oyo begins recruitment of workers#OYSG

...the recruitment exercise is aimed at filling the vacancies created by the 3,000 workers recently sacked by the state government for certificate forgery and age falsification.

The Oyo State Government has commenced mass recruitment of officers on Grade Levels 07 to 12 into the state civil service.

Besides, about 200 officers who performed exceptionally in the public service examinations conducted by the Administrative College of Nigeria (ASCON), Badagry will soon be invited for interview by the state government.

A statement issued on Monday by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Media, Dr. Festus Adedayo, urged all qualified candidates to obtain appointment forms from the state Civil Service commission, Secretariat, Ibadan.

It urged interested candidates to pay the sum of N1,000 (One thousand Naira) into the state government account No. 0121754507 Code No. C.S.C. 4040096 domiciled at Wema Bank PLC, adding that the teller and e-payment receipt obtained as evidence of payment should be brought to the state Civil Service Commission to collect the appointment form.

The statement, however, said that those who had already obtained appointment forms in the past needed not obtain fresh one.

It also said that the officers who had sat for the public service examinations would be upgraded to administrative officers on successful completion of the interviews.

According to the statement, the recruitment exercise is aimed at filling the vacancies created by the 3,000 workers recently sacked by the state government for certificate forgery and age falsification.
Re: Oyo State Civil Service Commission by Awofilip: 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2012
Pls do you ve am idea of how much oyo state pays b.sc level 8 staff
Re: Oyo State Civil Service Commission by unikazzy(m): 5:10am On Jul 29, 2012
Awofilip: Pls do you ve am idea of how much oyo state pays b.sc level 8 staff
N22,354.42 grin
Awofilip: Pls do you ve am idea of how much oyo state pays b.sc level 8 staff
N22,354.42
Re: Oyo State Civil Service Commission by Awofilip: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
uni-kazzy:
N22,354.42 ;DN22,354.42
you must be kidding
Re: Oyo State Civil Service Commission by emmanboan: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2012
please where can i make the e payment
Re: Oyo State Civil Service Commission by Debeloved87(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
uni-kazzy:
N22,354.42 ;DN22,354.42
really! Those that work in the local government lagos state, even level 5 collect more than this 22k plus wey oyo dey pay una...na wa 4 oyo govt o
Re: Oyo State Civil Service Commission by principle111: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
I went to Oyo state secretariat Agodi Ibadan they asked me to pay 7,500 I need a real confirmation from the government, can't just waste my money cos I heard its a way for government to collect money to the purse of the government.
Re: Oyo State Civil Service Commission by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
7500 for what pls
Re: Oyo State Civil Service Commission by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
7500 for what pls,d civil service form I collect is 1k ooo
Re: Oyo State Civil Service Commission by hardejoke(f): 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
ls the form still onsale

(1) (Reply)

N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng / Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent / Access Bank Password For The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.