Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,959 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

Where Can I Learn Video Production? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Can I Learn Video Production? (1675 Views)

Professional Video Production Training ..... Starts July 2012 / Learn Video Editing And Motion Graphics / Music Video Production (promotional Offer) (2) (3) (4)

Where Can I Learn Video Production? by camden: 9:45am On Dec 11, 2007
I'm a Computer graphic artist and im interested in learning video production. please are there any schools i can take a video production course (Part Time),
Re: Where Can I Learn Video Production? by Seun(m): 9:53am On Dec 11, 2007
What do you want to learn video production for specifically?
Re: Where Can I Learn Video Production? by camden: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2007
i intend to be a video producer, as i have a lot of concepts i'll love to try out, i have a little experience in stage production however the problem is that i think i'll need a basic understanding of video production (too many terminologies, hv, hdv, pal, lightening, extreme close up, e.t.c).

im gonna take it up as a part time hobby next yr as i have a full time job in d IT industry but i wouldnt mind to cross over to the tv/movie industry,

summary is that i want to learn the basics of video production, so that i can start producing cool music videos for my friends, and grow from there.
Re: Where Can I Learn Video Production? by hpk(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2007
bro i can feel ur pain how can we meet in put heads together and see where we can go. my name is henry and this is my phone number 08022692690 or my e-mail address hpk4rcp@yahoo.com. lookin foward to ur reply.
Re: Where Can I Learn Video Production? by komputang: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2007
self study is the best way to proceed. Look for a decent PC with adequate processing power, Memory (above 1GB) and hard disk (uncompressed dv files require about 13GB HDD space for 1 hour footage) get a copy of Adobe Premier Pro, a cheap firewire card and you can start from there. Try this before going on any course but if you insist on wasting your money; try NI something at VI (sorry cant remember the name) If you want more drop me an email at pbsfax@gmail.com
Re: Where Can I Learn Video Production? by adec234: 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2007
there is available school that can resolve your problem , you need to head to computer village and ask for FlorinTech Computer Insitute , the school located at otigba street they have the taste of your course and their lecturer are really enthusiasm
Re: Where Can I Learn Video Production? by captured(f): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2009
Honest Opinion, apprentice with a pro or a tv station and practice like crazy. it worked for me
Re: Where Can I Learn Video Production? by obecha(f): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2009
l agree with Captured-you should work under a pro for a while , but do you have an idea of which Professional you can work for?
Re: Where Can I Learn Video Production? by tpiah: 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2009
No one knows of any standard schools in Nigeria where someone can learn the basics of video production?

really? No wonder.
Re: Where Can I Learn Video Production? by balords: 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2009
@captured
pls can u recomend me to a tv station or a pro to take video production lessons from as an apprentice?.i look forward to your reply

Selling A Screenplay Online To The Hollywood Market. / FUNNIEST Chief Zebrudaya Naija Comedy Drama 1980 -naijatube Memories [VIDEO] / How Can I Get Copywright Of Movies