Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,758 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

She Doesn't Call, And Doesn't Care. Is The Courtship Over? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She Doesn't Call, And Doesn't Care. Is The Courtship Over? (528 Views)

Photo After Two Years Of Holy Courtship, Then You Found Out This / She Doesn't Want Me To Meet Her Friends! / A Serious Lady Is Needed For Courtship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Doesn't Call, And Doesn't Care. Is The Courtship Over? by Shi2(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2007
I have been in a long-distance relationship for six years. I've been as patient as I can possibly be, and now I feel like she's drifting away from me.
In the first three years, things were good and she was very attentive to me. Back then I asked her what the status of our relationship was and she said to be patient with her. She had been in a very volatile relationship before me and it scarred her. I've always been very understanding.
Over the last three years, things have changed. I am always the one to initiate, and when we are together I feel like she's just humoring me, not genuinely enjoying our time together. She spends all her spare time with her friends and doesn't include me in her activities. Plus s
he's criticizing little things I do and we have disagreements about stupid stuff.
I need some advice. I'm scared to lose her. But if end things now, so what were the last six years for?
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: She Doesn't Call, And Doesn't Care. Is The Courtship Over? by senacular(m): 11:32am On Dec 11, 2007
one cannot but wonder why u havent gotten married within the 6 yrs but all in all, u cant force someone to continue loving u. u have seeen the signs. very likeky she's falen out of love with you. its better to confrim from her if she still loves u and if not, to let her go.it'll hurt at first but in the end it'll be better for both of you. u'll definitely meet someone else even though u may not think it likely right now. i know it'll look as if u wasted the last 6 years but thats better than wasting the next 6! cheer up man!
Re: She Doesn't Call, And Doesn't Care. Is The Courtship Over? by Gbemyte(f): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2007
i can understand how u feel but try and get the signals, do it maturely call her ask her her feelings for u, try and digest everything she tells u.Tell her to tell u if it is over than fr to keep wasting ur time.Think straight dont let that put ur mind astray.U will get ur own nice babe.
Re: She Doesn't Call, And Doesn't Care. Is The Courtship Over? by marlet01(m): 2:52pm On Dec 11, 2007
@ Poster

6years of Courtship and no marriage yet? shocked shocked shocked why did you waste so much time like that? Or was it that both of you were not as close as people in courtship, or you didn't play your path well? I think this question would be maybe she thought you were not really serious about her, maybe you should try and go closer, look for a way to get her attention back to you and see what come out of it.
Re: She Doesn't Call, And Doesn't Care. Is The Courtship Over? by Shi2(m): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2007
I am not letting things go too long without clearly expressing my long-term goals.
But I think relationships deteriorate when they are allowed to stagnate, whatever the reason for that stagnation. That's what I think has happened here.

Is there any possible way to resurrect what you once had and then build upon that –
I am willing to invest the time and emotional energy needed to recapture and strengthen what I once had. And I have acknowledged that we will need an experienced relationship counselor to guide us through the process. If the two of us aren't of the same mindset, there is no chance of success.

We all know that you can't drag someone to therapy and expect it to amount to anything -- if he is coming along to appease you and not because he genuinely wants to achieve a goal. Talk to me.

Pls what is the way forward?
Re: She Doesn't Call, And Doesn't Care. Is The Courtship Over? by senacular(m): 10:50am On Dec 13, 2007
spending time and energy will be of no use unless u first af all determine the state of things betwwee n the two of of you.
first have a heart to hear t talk with her abnd determine where the two of you are going wtiuh the relationship. if u are convinced that there is hope, then we can begin to talk about what it takes tyo build back the relatiohnship.dont put the cart before the horse!!

(1) (Reply)

Seeking True Love: / Need A Good Relationship With Nice Lady / ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.